V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 01 May 2016 :  16:06:01  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Col they have done something about it but the Shorten puppet said he will resurrect it if he wins.
Obvious who's pulling his strings.
He was great back at Beaconsfield but he's way out of his depth in Canberra.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 May 2016 :  16:11:51  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

How do you think the little family truckie would go trying to access this to take on the TWU and the ALP?

http://www.alp.org.au/access_to_justice_for_small_business

That piece of legislation was garbage but you're now banging on about something that, if they were serious, the Abbott/Turnbull government could have changed already but they haven't. So add their ****ing totally ****ed way of handling the economy to another thing they should have done but haven't.

This Abbott/Turnbull government is one of the worst in australia's history and makes Rudd/Gillard/Rudd look bloody brilliant.

Mick everything you give **** to labor for the Noalition has done exactly the same but in a more shambolic way.
It's pretty hypocritical when the Howard government was labled as the most prolfigate spending government in history and the Abbott/Turnbull experiment has increased debt at a faster rate.
So much for the dribbling ****ing dead**** saying we had a budget emergency and then he and sloppy Joe increase our debt

Both parties are majorly ****ed. Vote independant to make these useless self serving pieces of **** take notice

yep I agree....I cant recall a time when our country had zero hope in any of our leaders

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 01 May 2016 :  16:27:46  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

How do you think the little family truckie would go trying to access this to take on the TWU and the ALP?

That piece of legislation was garbage but you're now banging on about something that, if they were serious, the Abbott/Turnbull government could have changed already but they haven't. So add their ****ing totally ****ed way of handling the economy to another thing they should have done but haven't.

This Abbott/Turnbull government is one of the worst in australia's history and makes Rudd/Gillard/Rudd look bloody brilliant.

Mick everything you give **** to labor for the Noalition has done exactly the same but in a more shambolic way.
It's pretty hypocritical when the Howard government was labled as the most prolfigate spending government in history and the Abbott/Turnbull experiment has increased debt at a faster rate.
So much for the dribbling ****ing dead**** saying we had a budget emergency and then he and sloppy Joe increase our debt

Both parties are majorly ****ed. Vote independant to make these useless self serving pieces of **** take notice

There we go. Good to get it of your chest, huh?

No great loss to either party.

But I thought we would at least get a mention of something that you have been banging on about previously that NBN is now available in Redland Bay??

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 01 May 2016 :  17:24:23  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

quote:

quote:

There we go. Good to get it of your chest, huh?

No great loss to either party.

But I thought we would at least get a mention of something that you have been banging on about previously that NBN is now available in Redland Bay??

Not getting anything off my chest.
Both parties are a disgrace. They don't govern for Australians.
They govern for the party machine and their own self serving interests.
The average Australian has been conned by these low life scum.

We have local members that throw their leg up British tourists and Russian friends. That try to influence local government for their own benefit and are just arrogant.

As far as the Noalitions Fraudband.
The contracts were signed and in place for a November 2015 delivery of FTTP to Southern Redland Bay. Where i live.
The first thing Turnbull did when Abbott conned his way into parliment was cancel any contracts that hadn't been started.

Stupid thing about it. The LNP decided to do all of Redland Bay and parts of Mt Cotton. Most of the northern parts of Redland Bay already had ADSL and some parts ADSL2. Yet Southern Redland Bay who has dial up and expensive wireless still hasn't been connected.

It's actually comical reading Andrew Lamings facebook rantings on the NBN. So easily confused and smacked around the head by real experts on the subject.
Yep the original NBN was over budget and running late. Mainly because of Telstras asbestos pits.
Turnbull lied about the cost of the original NBN told everyone his piece of string and two tins was up to the task. It's not, especially the ones that will be using the old Foxtel cables. Told us it was going to be finished by 2016 and only cost 29 billion. Well the LNPs fraudband is now going to cost 59 billion is running late and has passed less houses. It's now may 2016 and only 15% of homes in Austraila have it.

It's just another thing that the LNP have ****ed up

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES

Edited by - bigcol on 01 May 2016 17:28:00
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 02 May 2016 :  14:34:23  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The Telegraph revealed yesterday that the budget will feature $15 million towards carp control. I could quote the full article, but this brilliant line out of it summarises it very, very well.

quote:
"Science Minister Christopher Pyne confirmed that he is teaming up with biosecurity warrior Barnaby Joyce to give herpes to millions of fish".

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 02 May 2016 :  17:30:15  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
that I would like to see

Interestingly, it was good to see Latham give that twat and wannabe journalist Andrew O'Keefe a spray on the weekend

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 May 2016 :  20:08:46  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

that I would like to see

Interestingly, it was good to see Latham give that twat and wannabe journalist Andrew O'Keefe a spray on the weekend

hmmm latham...Im sure glad no one listen when you guys said how good he is...that guy is a dead set pig

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 03 May 2016 :  12:44:18  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I don't even recall Latham being in the news or opposition leader when this thread was actually started and i certainly don't know of too many here that have sung his praises

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 03 May 2016 :  19:54:21  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
People who are quick to criticise should read his book to get a better understanding of what makes him tick. The Labor Party machine chewed him up and spat him out, now the cop it from him, and guess who was behind his downfall - you guessed it, Kevin ****ing Rudd

He is probably one of the last 'true believers'

Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 03 May 2016 :  22:00:08  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

People who are quick to criticise should read his book to get a better understanding of what makes him tick. The Labor Party machine chewed him up and spat him out, now the cop it from him, and guess who was behind his downfall - you guessed it, Kevin ****ing Rudd

He was a joke. I would call Simon Crean one of the last 'true believers'.

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 03 May 2016 :  22:27:59  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

I don't even recall Latham being in the news or opposition leader when this thread was actually started and i certainly don't know of too many here that have sung his praises
I have. Somewhere back in the past 445 pages you'll find I support most of his political ideas and ideals.

Mark Latham is a loose cannon. He has anger management issues, and quite a few other issues. He has offended a lot of people, and doesn't care what people think of him. So he spat his dummy at Andrew O'Keefe? Whoever Andrew O'Keefe might be. (Some kind of game-show lightweight, pretending to be some kind of political moderator.) Look past all that. Listen to what Latham says. I agree way more than I disagree. When I disagree, he still makes me think.

He was probably too young and angry when he became the leader of the Labor Party. He will probably always be too angry, but he has a great political mind. In spite of his personality quirks - I like the boy.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 03 May 2016 :  23:23:53  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

The guy who trolled Rosie batty you mean ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 03 May 2016 :  23:39:07  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You should get some lessons from him. You could be much better.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 04 May 2016 :  00:18:02  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Judging by the lack of comment from those up in arms about the budget, I take that it has been pretty well received?

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 04 May 2016 :  00:28:12  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
what budget, oh you mean the big spending, not controlling spending or getting the deficit in control budget, yeah I saw that, but it is hardly worth commenting on, there is an election, they are too focused on that

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 12.62 seconds.