V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 09 Jul 2016 :  13:03:55  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
yeah Im sure that radical muslims didn't exit before Iraq was invaded....the whole 911 thing is a conspiracy....and Im sure that the people of Iraq wish that saddam was still their dictator

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

spoonster05
Team Manager

Monaco
12922 Posts
joined 18 Sep 05

Posted - 09 Jul 2016 :  13:31:01  Show Profile Send spoonster05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

I been saying this for years.
You can add Kevin Andrews into the mix as defence minister at the time.

Howard, Andrews, Blair and Bush are all war criminals and should be treated as such

Wilkie is spot on when he said it sowed the seed of ISIS

How many hundreds of billions did this cost the Australian taxpayer.
Howard should locked up just for that

20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing but in saying that to remove a dictator like Saddam and the persecutions that he caused to the people of Iraq was still another reason that justified the invasion other than the WMDs.

But the US put him in there in the first place, same with the Taliban in Afghanistan, etc

All funded and supported by the US (even Saddam's WMD supplies were mostly from Allied countries)

If not for the oil they would have left Iraq alone, if removing a dictator is the prime goal of all of this they would be focusing on North Korea

Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 09 Jul 2016 :  14:25:27  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by spoonster05

quote:

quote:

I been saying this for years.
You can add Kevin Andrews into the mix as defence minister at the time.

Howard, Andrews, Blair and Bush are all war criminals and should be treated as such

Wilkie is spot on when he said it sowed the seed of ISIS

How many hundreds of billions did this cost the Australian taxpayer.
Howard should locked up just for that

20/20 hindsight is a wonderful thing but in saying that to remove a dictator like Saddam and the persecutions that he caused to the people of Iraq was still another reason that justified the invasion other than the WMDs.

But the US put him in there in the first place, same with the Taliban in Afghanistan, etc

All funded and supported by the US (even Saddam's WMD supplies were mostly from Allied countries)

If not for the oil they would have left Iraq alone, if removing a dictator is the prime goal of all of this they would be focusing on North Korea

So if the US put him there (which I am not convinced that they did solely but I think you meant to say that they preferred him to the leader previous that Saddam toppled), US should continue to support him and tolerate his regime if it (and as it did) turned out to be a mistake putting him there?

Oil is only a very convenient reason may I say why the protagonists who were against the war say that is why the US invaded Iraq when there were other just as compelling reasons such as the WMDs and the torture, inhumane treatment and killing of his own people that he was responsible for.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Edited by - bundy1 on 09 Jul 2016 14:29:06
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 09 Jul 2016 :  20:46:37  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I am still amazed that some of you are so blind as to follow either big Party! None of them have done jack**** for any of us, in my opinion the smartest voters in Australia at this election are the ones who didn't vote for the Majors!

I'm disappointed that Karter and Wilkie have thrown their weight behind the LNP, we should have been going to another election because neither major can govern in their own Right! ****ing leeches!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 10 Jul 2016 :  15:44:50  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
bill concedes defeat libs win...want some bacon to go with that egg tommo mate ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 10 Jul 2016 :  16:39:38  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Some of you are confused. Why would tommo have egg on his face? He said that up to 76 seats for the Coalition seems logical on the results so far (which is just enough to squeak a majority in the House, provided all Coalition members turn up, no-one gets sick and no-one dies). Tommo is closer to the mark than someone else here who is predicting 78-80.

When Em says "Karter", does he mean "Katter"? They're both crazy Queenslanders (well, all three are), but one is more crazy than the others. Have Katter and Wilkie "thrown their weight behind the LNP"? Hardly. Both have guaranteed supply under certain conditions, nothing more. Both remain independent - and the Coalition couldn't count on their support for too much else.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 10 Jul 2016 :  21:44:45  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Some of you are confused. Why would tommo have egg on his face? He said that up to 76 seats for the Coalition seems logical on the results so far (which is just enough to squeak a majority in the House, provided all Coalition members turn up, no-one gets sick and no-one dies). Tommo is closer to the mark than someone else here who is predicting 78-80.

When Em says "Karter", does he mean "Katter"? They're both crazy Queenslanders (well, all three are), but one is more crazy than the others. Have Katter and Wilkie "thrown their weight behind the LNP"? Hardly. Both have guaranteed supply under certain conditions, nothing more. Both remain independent - and the Coalition couldn't count on their support for too much else.

I haven't conceded yet. And also remember that I made that prediction on the Sunday afternoon following the election too.

Edit: Make that Sunday morning.

Edited by - bundy1 on 10 Jul 2016 21:47:51
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22231 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 10 Jul 2016 :  22:24:44  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So what?
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 10 Jul 2016 :  22:58:32  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah I see your point after all Peter Costello called it at 9pm on election night that the Coalition would be returned as a majority government.

Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 11 Jul 2016 :  11:59:28  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Good luck passing anything through this senate even with their tiny majority in the house.

By my count you have 3 guaranteed One Nation senators and 3 Xenophon senators who BOTH need to be satisfied to pass anything.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
2966 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 11 Jul 2016 :  12:18:21  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I wonder if anyone has ever satisfied the chip cooker!

Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 11 Jul 2016 :  20:26:51  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

Good luck passing anything through this senate even with their tiny majority in the house.

By my count you have 3 guaranteed One Nation senators and 3 Xenophon senators who BOTH need to be satisfied to pass anything.

One Nation is likely to only pull off one QLD Senate seat.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 11 Jul 2016 :  22:52:23  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

How many hundreds of billions did this cost the Australian taxpayer?
Around $5 billion, if we're measuring just in dollar terms.

woops..... just realised i put billions instead of millions

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 11 Jul 2016 :  23:37:23  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

How many did Saddam kill to keep all the tribes in line versus how many have died as a result of the bull sit war with Iraq that we should never have been a part of, and then count in the people Isis has killed since Iraq has gone to **** as a result of Bush, Blaire and that idiot Howard, war criminals the lot of them

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

yeah Im sure that radical muslims didn't exit before Iraq was invaded....the whole 911 thing is a conspiracy....and Im sure that the people of Iraq wish that saddam was still their dictator

And like most, you have forgotten that Bush's father invaded Iraq in the early nineties, looooong before 9-11, the 9-11 bombings were a retaliation to Bush Seniors attack in the 90's. You blokes should keep up with history

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 11 Jul 2016 23:40:37
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 12 Jul 2016 :  01:13:09  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
This is as good a time to congratulate Turnbull on what it appears to be a majority government. That despite the rampant lies of the Labor Party that the Coalition has been returned which is good for this country.

I also just like to take the opportunity to thank Zac in particular for his contributions on here. I know he isn't going to say he is a liberal voter (despite this time I believe he did vote for one) but for promoting Turnbull's cause. As for you Labor supporters that whilst the campaign itself was disgracefully run by the Labor Party that you blokes have at least not replicated that kind of behaviour on here.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.47 seconds.