V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

spoonster05
Team Manager

Monaco
12922 Posts
joined 18 Sep 05

Posted - 23 Sep 2016 :  08:18:18  Show Profile Send spoonster05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hmmm, the Muslim 'immigrant' neighbour surgeon of mine saved the lives of at least 15 people across the last week

How many gay people seeking equality in official marriage recognition or beer swilling Aussie wife beating yobbos can claim the same ?

There was an article recently regarding the fear mongering about the 'Asian invasion' in the 80's and 90's and yet even now the UK, NZ, Greece, etc are the main centres for migrant flows into Australia

I suggest once the banjos stop playing and everyone (and that includes the MAJORITY of the Muslim population across the world) gets together to attack and cut off the IS Radicals in every way then we shall all look back on this just the same as the much vaunted 'Asian invasion' back in the day

I've noticed the moral compass of V8 Central has been very quiet regarding the deaths of innocent black people in the US at the hands of US Police officers in recent times, obviously selective of which groups to go after....

Edited by - spoonster05 on 23 Sep 2016 08:22:34
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22231 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 23 Sep 2016 :  09:54:38  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Funny how Conroy resigned just after he qualified for the $200000 pension and free flights..
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11163 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 23 Sep 2016 :  09:56:07  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thoughts on Malcolm's announcement on taking on board Central American refugees?
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 23 Sep 2016 :  17:29:03  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by spoonster05

Hmmm, the Muslim 'immigrant' neighbour surgeon of mine saved the lives of at least 15 people across the last week

How many gay people seeking equality in official marriage recognition or beer swilling Aussie wife beating yobbos can claim the same ?

There was an article recently regarding the fear mongering about the 'Asian invasion' in the 80's and 90's and yet even now the UK, NZ, Greece, etc are the main centres for migrant flows into Australia

I suggest once the banjos stop playing and everyone (and that includes the MAJORITY of the Muslim population across the world) gets together to attack and cut off the IS Radicals in every way then we shall all look back on this just the same as the much vaunted 'Asian invasion' back in the day

I've noticed the moral compass of V8 Central has been very quiet regarding the deaths of innocent black people in the US at the hands of US Police officers in recent times, obviously selective of which groups to go after....

These anecdotes about your "Muslim neighbour" are becoming more and more elaborate every time... and now you're suggesting gay people aren't as capable as Muslims in your "calls for tolerance"... makes me wonder given the beliefs you're defending

It would be wise of you to remember that the people you dismiss as "beer swigging yobbos" are still the majority. And 1/3 of Greens voters no less. We live in a democracy and even the furthest left party has a significant bloc of voters who agree with limiting Muslim immigration.

I thought you were against declaring the majority of a population as violent people like "wife beaters"?

quote:
Originally posted by CP

Thoughts on Malcolm's announcement on taking on board Central American refugees?

He's taking refugees. Polls show the population (a majority of Coalition voters) oppose Islamic refugees because of a culture clash. Why not fill those refugee places with who won't arrive and get alienated because the cultures don't mix?

Related news, the Islamic countries of the UAE recently opened their borders to Syrian refugees. Seems like a better place for the Syrians to go, no?

_Mford

Edited by - 27GV on 23 Sep 2016 17:33:12
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 23 Sep 2016 :  22:36:55  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Funny how Conroy resigned just after he qualified for the $200000 pension and free flights..

Exactly. For what Conroy has left us with he should be giving back those free flight perks...salary is another matter entirely, unfortunately...

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

Coyote302
V8 Champion

Australia
1007 Posts
joined 16 Dec 09

Posted - 25 Sep 2016 :  06:17:26  Show Profile Send Coyote302 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Just another politician with his snout in the trough

Member 6,356,453 Church of Ambroseology

If you can't beat them, sook until you get the rules changed.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 25 Sep 2016 :  09:31:27  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by spoonster05

lmao....rightyo....so your "neighbour" who is sharing private medical information is a real top fella ...and Im sure he's the only one and Im sure he's doing it out of the goodness from his heart ?

how about once the head of muslims in Australia criticises terrorism against us, perhaps then we may be on the right road ?....Or we can just open the doors up and let them **** our home up like they have their own little crap hole ?.....

The American thing doesn't have a lot to do with aussie politics does it ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 25 Sep 2016 09:37:21
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11163 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 26 Sep 2016 :  23:02:14  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
From now on in Victoria, if you expose your cheeks, you may also cop something between them. Mooning is now a jailable offence.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/national/mooning-ban-you-could-have-people-doing-it-everyday-with-no-sanction-victoria-attorney-general-says/news-story/51f364aa16962e9225e1e1b93bc0fa49

Seriously, who passes this stuff?
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 27 Sep 2016 :  06:31:58  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

From now on in Victoria, if you expose your cheeks, you may also cop something between them. Mooning is now a jailable offence.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/news/national/mooning-ban-you-could-have-people-doing-it-everyday-with-no-sanction-victoria-attorney-general-says/news-story/51f364aa16962e9225e1e1b93bc0fa49

Seriously, who passes this stuff?

They deem it clearly offensive to women and the Victorian government is Labor. Need I say more?

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 27 Sep 2016 :  15:26:58  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm gunna need someone to explain to me how 49% is the majority? Zaccy....you're pretty good with numbers and all.....?

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 28 Sep 2016 :  08:11:24  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Eh? What? Majority who? I'm having a significant bloc. Do you mean the yobbo stuff? The majority of yobbos are beer swillers, according to no figures that I haven't got, the majority of 1/3 of Green voters are in the minority, the majority of some population somewhere don't like wife beaters, and the majority of recent posts in this thread are off-topic - including this one.

Edited by - Zac on 28 Sep 2016 08:29:01
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11163 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 11 Oct 2016 :  19:17:20  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The NSW greyhound ban is overturned.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-10-11/greyhound-ban-baird-government-confirms-backflip/7921000
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 15 Oct 2016 :  07:28:39  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/tony-abbott-blasts-potential-for-corruption-and-toxic-culture-of-nsw-liberals-20161014-gs2b7y.html

http://www.theage.com.au/comment/tony-abbott-the-plebiscite-prince-knows-the-people-sometimes-get-it-wrong-but-no-one-is-allowed-to-say-so-20161013-gs1mdh.html

I see foundations rumbling and creaking! How much is this bloke like Rudd...!!! Isn't there some other script he can follow? How long till he moves? Will Turnbull see Xmas as PM????

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 15 Oct 2016 07:34:41
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 15 Oct 2016 :  08:03:00  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
NSW Liberal Party is controlled by the moderates atm so I think Tony's just voicing his disapproval at that - nothing really much to see here.

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 15 Oct 2016 :  09:23:33  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I don't know if Tones is manoeuvring to challenge Malcolm or not, but despite Malcolm struggling to keep all sides of his party together while Labor sails past the Coalition in the polls, Tony's chances aren't good - and speaking in support of anything Trump says won't help. I doubt there's enough MPs still supporting Tony, or enough of Tony's rusted-on supporters still out there, tuned to 2GB, for any successful challenge. Having Alan Jones and Ray Hadley pushing his cause probably works with the 14-15% of people listening to morning radio, but not enough for an Abbott led Coalition to win an election.

How much is Tony Abbott like Rudd? Not much that I can see, although both are equally unappealing as being PM again. Besides, Tony's had far less to say in the past year since he lost the leadership than Kevin did in his sulking period.

Edited by - Zac on 15 Oct 2016 09:25:28
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 25.46 seconds.