V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 03 Feb 2017 :  09:36:10  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
"I am going to speculate here because that is what I do but let me have a guess of how the first encounter went to give the impression to Turnbull that Trump was going to honour the deal made with Obama that he spoke in very general terms about agreeing with his tough stance on immigration and reached a consensus that both parties would do what they can to help each other out."

I've tried all the online translators I can find but nothing seems to work...
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 03 Feb 2017 :  10:06:45  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Have you tried the sentence shortening app?
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 03 Feb 2017 :  11:36:09  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It became overheated and blew a fuse!
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
2965 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 03 Feb 2017 :  12:08:32  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Trump vs Trumble
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 03 Feb 2017 :  21:55:33  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Have you tried the sentence shortening app?

Hmmm. I thought you would have been used to it by now. Maybe not!

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 03 Feb 2017 :  22:34:07  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm used to it, but that doesn't mean your rambling sentences make much sense.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 03 Feb 2017 :  22:47:33  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

I'm used to it, but that doesn't mean your rambling sentences make much sense.

Makes perfect sense to me!

Oh how the mighty have fallen! Rudd used to never get enough of Murdoch due to his backing of him to win the election in 2007 but predictably that has all been canned now!

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/kevin-rudd-slams-daily-torygraph-and-courier-fail-in-fresh-news-corp-spray-20170206-gu6arj.html

Edited by - bundy1 on 06 Feb 2017 20:55:40
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 07 Feb 2017 :  09:09:51  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Cory Bernardi says ta ta to the Coalition and starts his own party.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-07/politics-live-february-7/8244290
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 07 Feb 2017 :  13:17:48  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I think that is more of a relief than a worry for the Liberal Party.

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 07 Feb 2017 :  14:17:41  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
But they still have George Christensen and he is just as much an oddball.

EDIT: So, does today's Fair Work Commision ruling regarding penalty rates open up the possibility of further cuts in other industries?

Edited by - CP on 23 Feb 2017 16:29:03
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 23 Feb 2017 :  21:47:52  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

But they still have George Christensen and he is just as much an oddball.

EDIT: So, does today's Fair Work Commision ruling regarding penalty rates open up the possibility of further cuts in other industries?

You know of other industries that work on a Sunday?

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 24 Feb 2017 :  06:48:46  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Heaps, Doctors surgerys, hospital employees, emergency service workers, road side assistance people - get your head out of your arse Bundy

And I see Abbott is back to his normal buffoon self - what a tool - he is now working to undermine his own Party, doing exactly what he so publicly ridiculed Rudd for, you might as well add this discussion to the Whincup wedding thread because that discussion is about tools CRAVING for public attention

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 24 Feb 2017 :  07:52:08  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
But none of those look to be part-time or casual workers. They would be doing that as overtime as part of their EBA or award which doesn't fall into the category of penalty rates.

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 24 Feb 2017 :  08:01:33  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You ****ing live in another world - you and that ****er Andrew Bolt belong together - so no hospital employees are "causal or part time" FFS are you for real? I could go on and list more but I really can't be ****ed discussing with you anymore

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 24 Feb 2017 :  09:14:55  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Interesting that the Fair Work Commissioner is a Labor supported person, that Shorten has publicly stated (more than once)that he will stand by whatever decision he makes, that the boofhead Shorten paraded to say he was going to lose money actually won't lose any.
Shall I go on...

When I was growing up we lived in a 5 day working scenario, even shops were only 51/2.
Today we live in a virtual 24/7 society.
Whilst I agree that people who work night shifts and weekends etc, deserve extra renumeration, I believe that the amount they receive is way out of proportion these days.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.05 seconds.