V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  14:03:48  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

quote:
Originally posted by Trev

what a dick that Abbott is - seriously - "put up or shut up", so Bill puts up and where is Abbott, M.I.A. is where the idiot is - LOL

Where's the story though? He was asked for proof that he wasn't a British citizen and he showed it which is what he should have done to begin with without Abbott needing to ask him in the first place.

that's right.....something stinks with the whole shorten/citizenship saga, why didn't he put up 4 weeks ago ?

LNP was simply outplayed by the ALP....the Libs kept the issue alive, it turns out for no reason....but thereby keeping Barnaby front and centre.....and their own hypocrisy....

so bill's dad was british, yet he wasn't prepared to prove that he wasnt a british citizen...that's out playing the Libs how ?...surley it makes bill look more untrustworthy and a bit of a dick ?

Agree - nothing to hide yet made it seem like there was. Who can trust him? This is not the sort of thing where he should be playing games...

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  15:43:55  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:

quote:

what a dick that Abbott is - seriously - "put up or shut up", so Bill puts up and where is Abbott, M.I.A. is where the idiot is - LOL

Where's the story though? He was asked for proof that he wasn't a British citizen and he showed it which is what he should have done to begin with without Abbott needing to ask him in the first place.

that's right.....something stinks with the whole shorten/citizenship saga, why didn't he put up 4 weeks ago ?

LNP was simply outplayed by the ALP....the Libs kept the issue alive, it turns out for no reason....but thereby keeping Barnaby front and centre.....and their own hypocrisy....

so bill's dad was british, yet he wasn't prepared to prove that he wasnt a british citizen...that's out playing the Libs how ?...surley it makes bill look more untrustworthy and a bit of a dick ?

Agree - nothing to hide yet made it seem like there was. Who can trust him? This is not the sort of thing where he should be playing games...

How many years did Abbott deny providing proof when he was PM? You LNP guys are always so..."do as we say, not as we do!"

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  16:01:10  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:

quote:

How many years did Abbott deny providing proof when he was PM? You LNP guys are always so..."do as we say, not as we do!"

deny what proof ?...that he was PM ?
all wild bill has done is taken the heat of barneby...Im not a political expert by any means, but isn't that what he isn't suppose to be doing ?....but if that IS what bill was trying to do, then yep well played....I think....Im confused

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  16:04:33  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

and how long did it take Tony to show his when he was called out in his time as PM, you such an a-typical Liberal - ****ing forget everything that has gone before

It is good to be old, coz I remember

Treed - sorry REM, I should have read down

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 05 Sep 2017 16:05:31
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  16:10:19  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

and how long did it take Tony to show his when he was called out in his time as PM, you such an a-typical Liberal - ****ing forget everything that has gone before

It is good to be old, coz I remember

Treed - sorry REM, I should have read down

so how bill handled it was right ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  17:02:08  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What Bill showed was that the Labor Party has better processes than the Greens and the Nationals, they consistently show that.

I am gald he did, so now they can get stuck in Barnaby Joyce, to make this Government look more incompetent by the day. People complained about the competence of the previous Labor Government, but they were so far ahead of this bunch of losers it is not funny. Old Mal (which way do I turn now) Turnbull is a bitter disappointment, even I thought he would be OK, but he is just as incompetent as the rest of them, the best they have is the Morrison, the rest are just hopeless. Dutton should have been in that movie with Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels. Bishop, well who knows who she will support next (just how does she keep getting elected deputy?)

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  17:12:17  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

What Bill showed was that the Labor Party has better processes than the Greens and the Nationals, they consistently show that.

I am gald he did, so now they can get stuck in Barnaby Joyce, to make this Government look more incompetent by the day. People complained about the competence of the previous Labor Government, but they were so far ahead of this bunch of losers it is not funny. Old Mal (which way do I turn now) Turnbull is a bitter disappointment, even I thought he would be OK, but he is just as incompetent as the rest of them, the best they have is the Morrison, the rest are just hopeless. Dutton should have been in that movie with Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels. Bishop, well who knows who she will support next (just how does she keep getting elected deputy?)

whiltst I agree with most of what you posted, I cant see how letting joyce off the hook for 3 weeks works in there favour...bill should have proved it from day one and gone after joyce...now he has people thinking (like myself) so why didn't he ?...something stinks

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  17:14:11  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So what does that make Abbott when he played the same game?

Pure gamemanship, he whipped them into a frenzy, then went and showed them - he outplayed them, funny as hell to watch. Labor has better processes and they should have known that, they would have had their own people researching

But ol dum dum Abott just shoots off his mouth - funny as hell to watch the Libs being outplayed by their own game

Edited by - Trev on 05 Sep 2017 17:17:17
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  17:17:23  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

abbott is a tool....but we arnt talking about abbott

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  18:28:42  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Um, who has been calling on Bill to prove he's a citizen? I reckon we may well see a change of Govt before the year is out......what a price for going after a few Green MP's...the ultimate own goal by the LNP!

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-opinion/citizenship-saga-the-onus-of-proof-politically-at-least-has-shifted-20170904-gyakke.html

Edited by - REM on 05 Sep 2017 18:52:29
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  20:14:04  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:

Um, who has been calling on Bill to prove he's a citizen? I reckon we may well see a change of Govt before the year is out......what a price for going after a few Green MP's...the ultimate own goal by the LNP!

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-opinion/citizenship-saga-the-onus-of-proof-politically-at-least-has-shifted-20170904-gyakke.html

Wishful thinking I think remmy....and if even we did what would change ?...did we have same sex marriage when the ALP were in power ?...honestly what would change ?....nothing, and your kidding yourself if you think things would change

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  20:43:15  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:

What do you think of a Shorten led Labor government?

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  21:48:43  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So the Abbott and Shorten thing is a carbon copy of what The Donald and Barack did a few years back.

So, are we actually going to see any politicking at all?
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  21:59:17  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:

Probably only marginally better than what we have now....but a divided house cannot stand!

Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 05 Sep 2017 :  22:00:45  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:

Probably only marginally better than what we have now....but a divided house cannot stand!

Mmmm - if you can't back Shorten, I am not sure there is much need for change then.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 14.48 seconds.