V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 25 Oct 2017 :  09:54:28  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Very interesting Trev. Then again, you can claim the disability pension if you are too drug ****ed to work.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 25 Oct 2017 :  11:14:35  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
that is true, I believe they are trying to stop that. I have 2 very close friends who work on the front-line at Centrelink

----------------------------------

and as I predicted - he is gone

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-27/live-blog-high-court-delivers-judgement-on-citizenship-seven/9085032

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 27 Oct 2017 15:41:58
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 27 Oct 2017 :  21:45:16  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm a slight bit confused. Barnaby is disqualified from parliament but can still stand for the by election? It's a bit of a claytons ruling if that's the case.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 27 Oct 2017 :  21:56:56  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
He has since renounced his NZ ties so us in the clear now

Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 30 Oct 2017 :  23:30:52  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Why does that Michaela Cash POS still have a Job? She should be out on her arse for abuse of power and lying to the cabinet! Turnbull is the poorest political leader this country has ever had, he is pathetic!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 31 Oct 2017 :  06:43:16  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigem

Why does that Michaela Cash POS still have a Job? She should be out on her arse for abuse of power and lying to the cabinet! Turnbull is the poorest political leader this country has ever had, he is pathetic!

Clearly, you have washed the complete and utter train wreck that was Tony Abbott from your recent memory....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 31 Oct 2017 :  08:35:46  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

Clearly, you have washed the complete and utter train wreck that was Tony Abbott from your recent memory....

or kevin rudd....or gillard

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 31 Oct 2017 :  10:23:20  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

or kevin rudd....or gillard

They are both thereabouts with Turnbull.....where as Abbott= WPMOAT!

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 31 Oct 2017 :  22:02:43  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Interesting that when MP's are sworne in, they pledge allegiance to the queen.....but can't have birtish citizenship....

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 01 Nov 2017 :  21:14:11  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What a joke that Tony Windsor is. For all his huff and puff, he isn't going to even contest New England. I guess he realises that the electorate knows better after he supported Gillard that he is a closet leftie.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 02 Nov 2017 :  01:46:01  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

What a joke that Tony Windsor is. For all his huff and puff, he isn't going to even contest New England. I guess he realises that the electorate knows better after he supported Gillard that he is a closet leftie.

It is a surprise that Tony Windsor isn't challenging him, but Baaaa-naby will still have his loyal flock over there to give him enough votes anyway.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 02 Nov 2017 :  12:48:16  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Or going by his own reasoning on his FB page, it could be all the endless abuse and threats that both he and his wife had to endure....more telling on his wife it seems! Harassing a man's wife...What kind of country is this nowadays...FFS...

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 02 Nov 2017 :  13:03:37  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

typical of you with your blinkers on - of course he won't run, why should he put all else in front of how his wefe is treated

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 Nov 2017 :  13:35:45  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
fairly sure Windsor isnt an orphan when it comes to abuse....I was at business dinner recently and my local MP was sitting on our table and he mentioned some of the shenanigans he and his family has had to endure....

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 02 Nov 2017 :  16:23:59  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
To be fair Trev, I very much doubt that Bundy is FB friends with Tony Windsor and would thereby be unaware of his reasoning....

T1.....I suspect that Tony has had his fair share of knocks and criticisms....but when your family is threatened and harassed to a degree that it rocks them profoundly....

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 8.05 seconds.