V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 29 Nov 2017 :  22:22:00  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hahahahahha Bundy. The LNP in Qld suck. They are horrible and Nichols was behind most of Newmans crap calls
Don't go blaming PHONy.
The LNP are a joke and you support them
From a record majority to being ousted in one term and then their percentage of the vote goes even further south.

Newman didn't make tough decisions. He screwed the pooch and stalled the economy in foul swoop.
He cut the guts out of everything and still increased the debt.

Then you have the likes of Andrew Laming.
The election in the seat of Redlands was very clean with minimal mud slinging. That is till Laming stepped in.
Word has it, it's going to cost him a lot of money for defamatory comments and outright lies he said about certain people in the seat of Redlands.
The Laming factor cost Matt McEachen his seat and Matt is a decent bloke

For the life of me i can't understand why the National Party want to align themselves with Liberals.
The Nationals get told what to do and basically don't have a say in anything.
They should be making a list of demands and forming government with the party that meets them. At least that way the bush will get it's say back instead of the
Mad Katters and PHONy pulling the strings

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES

Edited by - bigcol on 29 Nov 2017 22:26:21
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 30 Nov 2017 :  00:04:19  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Hahahahahha Bundy. The LNP in Qld suck. They are horrible and Nichols was behind most of Newmans crap calls
Don't go blaming PHONy.
The LNP are a joke and you support them
From a record majority to being ousted in one term and then their percentage of the vote goes even further south.

Newman didn't make tough decisions. He screwed the pooch and stalled the economy in foul swoop.
He cut the guts out of everything and still increased the debt.

Then you have the likes of Andrew Laming.
The election in the seat of Redlands was very clean with minimal mud slinging. That is till Laming stepped in.
Word has it, it's going to cost him a lot of money for defamatory comments and outright lies he said about certain people in the seat of Redlands.
The Laming factor cost Matt McEachen his seat and Matt is a decent bloke

For the life of me i can't understand why the National Party want to align themselves with Liberals.
The Nationals get told what to do and basically don't have a say in anything.
They should be making a list of demands and forming government with the party that meets them. At least that way the bush will get it's say back instead of the
Mad Katters and PHONy pulling the strings

Spoken like a true Labor supporter. Enjoy having those ex-crims in your backyard again roaming around (and I am not talking about the ones off Boundary Street).

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 30 Nov 2017 :  03:23:20  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Don't try to pigeon hole me.
I didn't vote for Labor once again. In fact i can't remember the last time i did and i will never ever vote green

I won't have to worry about ex crims. I'll have to worry about current ones when your supposed independent Redland city councilors that most had ties to the LNP approved the disgraceful Shoreline proposal. Corruption at it's best there. Talty tried to get a job in Springwood before she gets the arse from division 6. Williams won't even run the next time because she absolutely stinks. The only difference between her and Pisasale is the chinese hookers.
LNP grubs all denounced their LNP membership and ran as independents. Did the same on the Gold Coast

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 30 Nov 2017 :  07:23:10  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
'IF' what I am hearing and reading is true then it is time for Sam Dastyari to go

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 30 Nov 2017 :  07:28:23  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Don't try to pigeon hole me.
I didn't vote for Labor once again. In fact i can't remember the last time i did and i will never ever vote green

I won't have to worry about ex crims. I'll have to worry about current ones when your supposed independent Redland city councilors that most had ties to the LNP approved the disgraceful Shoreline proposal. Corruption at it's best there. Talty tried to get a job in Springwood before she gets the arse from division 6. Williams won't even run the next time because she absolutely stinks. The only difference between her and Pisasale is the chinese hookers.
LNP grubs all denounced their LNP membership and ran as independents. Did the same on the Gold Coast

Must have voted for plonker then.

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 30 Nov 2017 :  08:07:54  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

'IF' what I am hearing and reading is true then it is time for Sam Dastyari to go
He's immature, attention-seeking and untrustworthy. Apart from being immature, you would think he had the necessary qualifications to stay.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 30 Nov 2017 :  19:09:51  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Who the hell backs a foreign power over your own country?!

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 02 Dec 2017 :  10:22:17  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Who is next in line for PM?

If they dump Malcolm to replace him with Tony, they break their promise of being a growed up government that doesn't suffer from the issues that Labor did.

If they replace him with anyone else they break their promise of being a growed up government that doesn't suffer from the issues that Labor did.

So, Julie as PM, ScoMo, Peter Dutton or Christopher Pyne? It's a fine selection of options.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 02 Dec 2017 :  10:31:58  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Zac I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this as one of the main backers of Turnbull and being such an optimist when he took over from Abbott, including arguing his credentials for taking the job.

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 02 Dec 2017 :  11:53:09  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
"One of the main backers"??? Anyhow, OK. I was optimistic about Turnbull becoming PM (well, compared to Abbott) - but I'm not now. Big disappointment - but if anyone thinks Abbott is now the answer, they're sillier than Alan Jones, Andrew Bolt and bundy all added together.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 02 Dec 2017 :  17:04:15  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
this is an interesting perspective of Malcolm Turnbull

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-07/idea-of-malcolm-turnbull-is-more-attractive-than-the-reality/8425224

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 02 Dec 2017 :  19:41:54  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

"One of the main backers"??? Anyhow, OK. I was optimistic about Turnbull becoming PM (well, compared to Abbott) - but I'm not now. Big disappointment - but if anyone thinks Abbott is now the answer, they're sillier than Alan Jones, Andrew Bolt and bundy all added together.

What has he done to disappoint you?

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 02 Dec 2017 :  19:53:11  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, Barnaby is back in by a big margin, which doesn't prove that people like Barnaby, but moreso how pointless this whole dual citizenship saga is when you can be disqualified, renounce your citizenship, stand for a by election and walk back in.

However, Meow Meow, the walking talking Opal card, had 318 votes so far.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 Dec 2017 :  20:18:13  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Massive swing towards Barney too

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 02 Dec 2017 :  23:36:54  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

Who the hell backs a foreign power over your own country?!

Are you serious. Really i'm asking a serious question.

The Liberals sold us out to a foreigner more than once.
It's because of Rupert we're getting this piece of **** Fraudband

Looks like Mr Tomato Head (as said by Johnny Depp) Barnaby Joyce is back in Tamworth.

The most useless Minister for Agriculture this country has ever seen.
With in months of being elected(you remember that don't you Bundy. Record majority to opposition in one term for the LNP) Palaszczuk had written a letter to Joyce stating that bio security of imported green prawns was being abused and white spot was identified on several shipments.
What does Barnaby do???? Yes that's right!!! NOTHING
Fast forward 12 months and we have infected Prawn farms on the Logan river with the scientists saying the disease came from imported green prawns that had been used for bait.

They did ban imported green prawns for about 6 months but before the prawn farms were even cleaned up Barnaby had lifted the ban on imported green prawns.

So what happens again. White spot has been found again in imported green prawns.
Barnaby Joyce is a train wreck of an agriculture minister.

Edited by - bigcol on 02 Dec 2017 23:57:52
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 7.73 seconds.