V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 06 Dec 2017 :  09:54:19  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I reckon a full election is the ONLY way to sort it out.

I am a Labor supporter (I know some will be surprised LOL) and I reckon Shorten needs to go, if he wins it will be because of the total dislike and incompetence of Turnbull

On the point of Shorten and the Citizenship saga "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" is the only thing I need to say

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 06 Dec 2017 :  10:57:59  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Would a full election prove solve the problem?

The only thing Barnaby's by election proved was just how pointless the saga is since you can renounce your citizenship, stand for re election and just walk back in.

Trev, I'd vote for Labor if Albo or maybe Tanya Plibersek were leader.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 06 Dec 2017 :  12:18:25  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I am a HUGE fan of Tanya Plibersek, she is smart, calm, calculating (and not bad on the eye - LOL), but how she would go as 'leader' of such rabble I don't know.

Albo is great, I reckon he is just sitting biding his time, he was the popular favourite amongst the members but got shafted by the caucus

Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 06 Dec 2017 :  13:10:51  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

I reckon a full election is the ONLY way to sort it out.

I am a Labor supporter (I know some will be surprised LOL) and I reckon Shorten needs to go, if he wins it will be because of the total dislike and incompetence of Turnbull

On the point of Shorten and the Citizenship saga "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" is the only thing I need to say

So you would rather Abbott?

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 06 Dec 2017 :  13:39:44  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
you are a ****-wit, **** off

you are a baiting, trolling piece of ****, who adds no value to this (or any) forum

Don't talk to me or even refer to me

Edited by - Trev on 06 Dec 2017 13:42:04
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 06 Dec 2017 :  21:43:51  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I may actually vote Labor again if Plibersik was leader

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 06 Dec 2017 :  23:01:41  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Time we had a full election and cleaned this rabble out

Rabble out, rabble in, rabble out, rabble in...
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 07 Dec 2017 :  05:41:24  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
it is to do with the pre-selection farce Zac, good people just aren't getting through the process, hence we now have Shorten as leader

Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2085 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  02:51:56  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
When is that traitorous Mr Bean lookalike going to get shipped off? He should be arrested for treason, yet he is still (at the moment) a member of parliament. Show some integrity Shorten and call for his sacking.

triggered snowflake xox

Edited by - tommo11 on 12 Dec 2017 02:52:57
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  06:17:46  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I have heard from a few pollies and commentators (Tony Abbott and Linda Burney are two of them), that it'll happen straight after the Bennelong bi-election. That in itself is another example of why we are cynical about politics. If he's getting the boot, give him the boot. Don't wait for a particular moment that you think might suit you better.

Shanghai Sam certainly does have a certain resemblance to Mr Bean. I wish he was more like Mr Bean and just shut up.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  07:57:22  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Young and immature. Another bloody career politician. He is only 35 and never had a real job. We don't need politicians like that

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  08:59:02  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
"I made a mistake." (In a voice that makes Rick Kelly sound like John Laws)
No, you didn't make a mistake. You have deliberately lied and connived since you arrived in politics. Bye bye.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11165 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  10:34:04  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So the Halal Snack Pack love was only a cover for his true love of Chinese takeaway?
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  10:40:56  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

So the Halal Snack Pack love was only a cover for his true love of Chinese takeaway?

In brown paper bags.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 12 Dec 2017 :  16:46:38  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
cya Sam, maybe next time hahahahaha

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6 seconds.