V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2084 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 05 Jan 2018 :  21:43:14  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Alexander Downer is perhaps the best example of a posh knob that has ever existed.

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by bigem
the feather duster, sorry, Mr Downer..

Paul Keating said it better: "The idiot son of the Adelaide aristocracy"

PJ Keating puts it even better lol

triggered snowflake xox

Edited by - tommo11 on 05 Jan 2018 21:44:24
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 01 Feb 2018 :  15:20:55  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ah, you just have to love politics, politicians and the one eyed supporters of whatever party.

Labor MP David Feeney is resigning over the dual citizenship saga because he can't prove he isn't a Pom.

Tanya "I'll stick my nose in everywhere" Plibersek has refused to comment. Haha!

I'm guessing old Bill will be pretty quiet too.
Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2084 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 04 Feb 2018 :  00:11:47  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Tanya "Africa is a country" Plibersek is an absolute moron who only has her position due to gender.

I'm not religious, but we will need divine intervention if she is in charge of anything.

Any thoughts of these leaked cabinet files? I liked the one where Abbott was going to rip more money out of vulnerable under 30s who need support yet take nothing from the greedy baby boomer pigs. What a **** that man is. Kevin Andrews of all people pulled him up. That says so much.

triggered snowflake xox

Edited by - tommo11 on 04 Feb 2018 00:14:22
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 04 Feb 2018 :  18:59:23  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's a pretty big **** up to sell former government filing cabinets without seeing if they were empty.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 04 Feb 2018 :  19:48:05  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yep, that's a cabinet leak alright.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  09:49:01  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tommo11

Tanya "Africa is a country" Plibersek is an absolute moron who only has her position due to gender.

I'm not religious, but we will need divine intervention if she is in charge of anything.

Any thoughts of these leaked cabinet files? I liked the one where Abbott was going to rip more money out of vulnerable under 30s who need support yet take nothing from the greedy baby boomer pigs. What a **** that man is. Kevin Andrews of all people pulled him up. That says so much.

Some of us resemble that remark!

What have they done?
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  11:42:04  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The idiots that criticise baby boomers are the lazy ****ers living off the tit of the baby boomers, all the knockers can get ****ed. I have worked full time for 46 years this, NEVER unemployed, paid some of the highest taxes this country has seen the whole time (some of which the old mate 'tommo11' is ****ing whinging about), paid 17% interest on my home loan - **** the lazy whinging ****s

Who the **** does 'tomomo11' think pays the taxes to Government to feed the 'vulnerable under 30s who need support'. Does he think it comes from the Politicians pockets - ****en idiot, it comes from MY pocket, a baby boomer!!!!!!! If we waited for the 'vulnerable under 30s who need support' to contribute and pay their fare share of taxes we will be waiting a while

Everything I have I have ****ing worked hard for, my wife raised 4 children with a full time job looking after other peoples kids in our home (which 32 years later she still does) while I worked 1 full time job and 2 part time jobs. My wife puts up with the over-privileged Baby Boomer knockers every day, whinging that the Government tit (my taxes) doesn't pay enough of their childcare so that they can have a ****ING huge house, 2 latest model cars, a home theatre system - **** 'em. This **** makes me angry.

**** John Howard for introducing middle class welfare just to win votes, all it has done is created a generation of whingers

All the benefits that these baby boomer knockers enjoy is because of the baby boomers, many of the lazy ****s still live at home sucking on mummy's tit and then get on the internet whinging

These are the technological junkies ****s that whinge that they can't get a job, they love the technology, the same technology that has created the loss of jobs. These are the ****s the use the quick self-serve lanes creating more unemployment, these are the ****s that buy online from overseas creating more unemployment - **** 'em

I applaud anyone who has a go, my 4 children, all in their mid 30's all have jobs, all contribute and not whinge about the baby boomers, they appreciate the effort their parents put in

this sums up the Baby Boomer knockers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo0KjdDJr1c

I held off responding but I couldn't hold it in any longer

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 06 Feb 2018 12:36:55
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  12:09:53  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I was waiting to see Thommo's reply.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  14:09:21  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
IMO id would much rather do business with any generation OTHER than baby boomers to be honest...if I have any issues with a customer its either a drug head or a baby boomer who thinks Im out to shaft them and that the world owes them something...whilst there are good and bad in all generations, from my experience the baby boomers are the hardest to deal with

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  14:36:23  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oww, don't be like that. I'm not.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  14:41:15  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Oww, don't be like that. I'm not.

yes I know that uncle zac...not saying all baby boomers

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  14:48:44  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

IMO id would much rather do business with any generation OTHER than baby boomers to be honest...if I have any issues with a customer its either a drug head or a baby boomer who thinks Im out to shaft them and that the world owes them something...whilst there are good and bad in all generations, from my experience the baby boomers are the hardest to deal with

So based on my response above would I fall in to the 'too hard' basket T1?

To be honest, I think it more of an age thing rather than a generational thing. I am a late baby boomer and I get pissed off with some of the older BB's, but I think it is more of an age thing

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  14:53:02  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

So based on my response above would I fall in to the 'too hard' basket T1?

To be honest, I think it more of an age thing rather than a generational thing. I am a late baby boomer and I get pissed off with some of the older BB's, but I think it is more of an age thing

lol...no trev mate...we were just talking about it in the office, and the difference we think is attitude...BB's are always angry for what ever reason

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  14:59:11  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I did chuckle at Trevs rant. The baby boomers I've found hard to deal with are the ones I'm related to.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 06 Feb 2018 :  15:07:07  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
BBs are often angry because they see what they've been part of building up being absolutely thrashed by younger, inconsiderate, irresponsible people.
BBs didn't grow up expecting any rights until they could demonstrate responsibility - today it's **** my responsibilities, I have rights.
We got bugger all from the government, worked very hard for a fair day's pay, started with a very small house and upgraded as we could.
We had 2nd hand furniture, hand me downs, the bare essentials only, and scrimped and saved (often as Trev said with more than one job) until we could afford something better.
Today, people want 2 new cars, a big house with a bloody big telly and don't seem to be satisfied with anything less.
I've been working since the late 50s and am now semi retired (I work when, where and if I want to).
Like Trev I've had sfa from the government (fancy being given money to get your kids into childcare, for example).
Trev mentioned John Howard. Whilst I agree with him to some extent I believe it actually started in the late 70s.
How did it start?
I've already alluded to it; responsibilities took a back seat to "I have rights!"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.83 seconds.