V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 08 Feb 2018 :  15:56:07  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Was there the same news hysteria about Hawky and his assistant?

No there wasn't but social media wasn't what it is now.
Everyone knew but, **** happens.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 12 Feb 2018 :  09:19:39  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I bet Tony Windsor is feeling like a bit of a mug now. If the worst kept secret was spilt before the by election and if Tony stood for it, he may have walked back in.

They are now discussing whether Barnaby should be acting PM next week when Malcolm goes on his travels. Apparently it may be a bad look if a bull that jumped the fence was temporarily leading the country?

Edited by - CP on 14 Feb 2018 11:41:05
Go to Top of Page

oldtimer
Team Manager

4028 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 14 Feb 2018 :  12:28:28  Show Profile Send oldtimer a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

I bet Tony Windsor is feeling like a bit of a mug now. If the worst kept secret was spilt before the by election and if Tony stood for it, he may have walked back in.

They are now discussing whether Barnaby should be acting PM next week when Malcolm goes on his travels. Apparently it may be a bad look if a bull that jumped the fence was temporarily leading the country?

Quite right!
Australia has never had an adulterer in charge before.

Also, news comments at the time of the election claimed that Tony Windsor was telling everyone he could about Barnaby's affair. I can't confirm.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 14 Feb 2018 :  14:45:35  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by oldtimer

quote:
Originally posted by CP

Quite right!

Also, news comments at the time of the election claimed that Tony Windsor was telling everyone he could about Barnaby's affair. I can't confirm.

The local paper knew about the news (it's Fairfax owned), but kept it at bay so it didn't harm his by election campaign.

Anyway, this is on the front page of the Daily Telegraph. It's Tim Fischer trying to explain something to Barnaby.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2018 :  15:04:32  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
lol...love that photo for so many reasons

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 14 Feb 2018 :  16:53:14  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Where's Tim Fischer hiding? Is it like a "Where's Wally?" pic, because I can't spot Tim anywhere.

PS: I found Tim. Here he is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Fischer#/media/File:Tim_Fischer_Portrait_2013.jpg

That was five years ago, and maybe he's changed since then, or maybe he looks different without his hat and glasses, but I couldn't spot him.

Edited by - Zac on 14 Feb 2018 17:14:56
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 14 Feb 2018 :  17:31:21  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by CP

Quite right!

Haven't we?
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 14 Feb 2018 :  17:36:42  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, if you don't include Chifley, Menzies, Holt, Gorton, Hawke... and they're just the well-known ones. There was also the supposedly happily-married PM who had extra-marital affairs with boys. Then there was Billy Snedden, who wasn't in charge, but was the Liberal leader when he died while in bed with a girl - not his wife, in a Sydney motel. I remember the headline: "Snedden died on the job. Police seeking deathbed girl."

At least oldtimer used a few winky smilies.
Go to Top of Page

oldtimer
Team Manager

4028 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 14 Feb 2018 :  18:44:27  Show Profile Send oldtimer a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by CP

Quite right!

Haven't we?

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2018 :  19:42:26  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Well, if you don't include Chifley, Menzies, Holt, Gorton, Hawke... and they're just the well-known ones. There was also the supposedly happily-married PM who had extra-marital affairs with boys. Then there was Billy Snedden, who wasn't in charge, but was the Liberal leader when he died while in bed with a girl - not his wife, in a Sydney motel. I remember the headline: "Snedden died on the job. Police seeking deathbed girl."

Wasn't Keating a little adventurous tops ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 15 Feb 2018 :  17:55:04  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Zac, in my mind it did look like Tim Fischer.

Anyhow, my mates father thinks that Barney Boy might be ****ed. Not so much his political career but more life with his mistress. It'll all come crumbling down. They'll break up. She'll keep the loveshild and maybe half of Barnaby's value (or what's left of it after his divorce). He'll pay child support, and the whole story from both sides will be sold to the highest bidder, whether that be 60 Minutes, Sunday Night or New Idea.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 15 Feb 2018 :  19:35:19  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Johnny and Pru.....everyone knew!!!!

That photo of Barnaby reminds me of the PM who admitted lusting after his own daughters...."my daughters are hot.....!"....eewwwww!!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 15 Feb 2018 19:50:02
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7212 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 15 Feb 2018 :  20:39:02  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Johnny and Pru.....everyone knew!!!!

That photo of Barnaby reminds me of the PM who admitted lusting after his own daughters...."my daughters are hot.....!"....eewwwww!!

I thought the current American president was the only one ****ed enough to think like that

RIP05

_Mholden

RIP LJ - loved and never forgotten.

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

The Peter Brock trophy is now where it belongs.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 16 Feb 2018 :  08:34:42  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-15/turnbull-slams-joyce-affair-changes-to-ministerial-standards/9451792

It says that you can't have sex with your staff, but ruling doesn't say anything against having sex with other MPs staff. Or other MPs.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2018 :  08:45:49  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-15/turnbull-slams-joyce-affair-changes-to-ministerial-standards/9451792

It says that you can't have sex with your staff, but ruling doesn't say anything against having sex with other MPs staff. Or other MPs.

tommo is pissed...he was gonna run for parliament

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3.47 seconds.