V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 30 Jul 2018 :  10:44:05  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You can be charged with braking Federal or State laws, but I am not so sure you can be charged with breaching the Constitution

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 30 Jul 2018 :  16:24:52  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
YAHOO!!!!!! A CHANCE TO DOUBLE POST - hehehehehe

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 30 Jul 2018 :  23:18:46  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If you where to run with your scenario Oldtimer, Malcolms big Trev would not be eligible to run for a false declaration on the medal he wasnt awarded!
We, like Americans, are funny in that we really do not like people who make false declarations about their armed service life! It's a question of integrity! Turnbull has none Either!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?

Edited by - bigem on 30 Jul 2018 23:19:47
Go to Top of Page

oldtimer
Team Manager

4035 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 31 Jul 2018 :  10:26:08  Show Profile Send oldtimer a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigem

If you where to run with your scenario Oldtimer, Malcolms big Trev would not be eligible to run for a false declaration on the medal he wasnt awarded!
We, like Americans, are funny in that we really do not like people who make false declarations about their armed service life! It's a question of integrity! Turnbull has none Either!

I didn't like it, but he was awarded a medal for "Service time" and the medal is called a "Service Medal". Poorly named IMHO. It would cause confusion to non-military types.

I have now, apparently, a medal available but haven't claimed it as I only had two years.

NO! Although I object to any false claims, I was referring to signed legal documents declaring they were sole Australian Citizens, when they weren't.

It is a rather stupid situation whereby a foreign country citizenship laws can dictate whether you are a joint citizen even though you were NOT born there.

For that matter, how does anyone know that their father is their father. What if the Italian milkman was visiting Mom at the time of conception.

Regardless, a Centrelink applicant can be taken to court and made to repay, and they frequently are, why not pollies
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 01 Aug 2018 :  12:02:47  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by oldtimer

quote:
Originally posted by bigem

I didn't like it, but he was awarded a medal for "Service time" and the medal is called a "Service Medal". Poorly named IMHO. It would cause confusion to non-military types.

I have now, apparently, a medal available but haven't claimed it as I only had two years.

NO! Although I object to any false claims, I was referring to signed legal documents declaring they were sole Australian Citizens, when they weren't.

It is a rather stupid situation whereby a foreign country citizenship laws can dictate whether you are a joint citizen even though you were NOT born there.

For that matter, how does anyone know that their father is their father. What if the Italian milkman was visiting Mom at the time of conception.

Regardless, a Centrelink applicant can be taken to court and made to repay, and they frequently are, why not pollies

As a employee of the Australian government, if I am as much as 90 cents out on any claim I make, I will be harassed and given a period of please explain time, yet politicians can knowingly fraud the system and when caught out, just pay it back and it's forgotten! They do this because the Australian public let's them! They have been doing it for 40 years and getting away with it bexausevAustralian voters are sheep and do not have the gonads to vote against the major parties, so technically, its your fault these pigs constantly feed from our trough and get away with it!
Liberal, National, Labor, they are all the same, vote them out!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 02 Aug 2018 :  19:00:15  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm more pissed off with Barnaby Joyce.

First he carts his girlfriend on all these tax payer funded trips.
Then he makes a position for her and i'm not talking missionary.
Then when it's found out he's porking her, they make a position for her in another party members office.

I find that worse than what i do about his citizenship

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 03 Aug 2018 :  09:15:11  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
They are apparently cracking down on Centrelink recipients again as some supposedly apply for jobs they aren't qualified for (like doctors), or sabotage their job interviews so they can stay on welfare. If they are found out to be doing that they will be hit with Centrelink penalties.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 03 Aug 2018 :  21:10:31  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh they do. Friend of the missus's wanted some one to do her admin.
They sent this woman out and at the end of the interview she says did they tell you i just got out of jail for fraud.
The friend knew her sister and asked what she went to jail for and the response was she has never been to jail.

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 11 Aug 2018 :  11:52:22  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Oh they do. Friend of the missus's wanted some one to do her admin.
They sent this woman out and at the end of the interview she says did they tell you i just got out of jail for fraud.
The friend knew her sister and asked what she went to jail for and the response was she has never been to jail.

She may well been having talking BS, but my understanding is that people on community based supervision orders for Fraud type offences are required to notify prospective employers of their conviction.....but many, if not most have not actually been to gaol!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 14 Aug 2018 :  14:14:30  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The various levels of government are aware that they have caused this problem, aren't they?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-14/national-energy-guarantee-adopted-at-coalition-partyroom-meeting/10117418
Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2084 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 19 Aug 2018 :  02:05:15  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Is “god” telling Abbott he is the messiah and he will save the liberal party? Probably, in his mind. He is an absolute nutter with some obvious mental health problems. Inability to stick to a position, delusions, it’s all there.

triggered snowflake xox
Go to Top of Page

oldtimer
Team Manager

4035 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 19 Aug 2018 :  08:57:56  Show Profile Send oldtimer a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tommo11

Is “god” telling Abbott he is the messiah and he will save the liberal party? Probably, in his mind. He is an absolute nutter with some obvious mental health problems. Inability to stick to a position, delusions, it’s all there.

Maybe he has more in common with Satan!

Both fallen angels.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 19 Aug 2018 :  10:24:35  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If Malcolm sticks around to the middle of September, he will be Australia's longest serving PM since John Howard.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 19 Aug 2018 :  16:47:22  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Passing three PMs who all have one thing in common: Lack of longevity.
All four will never beat PM Frank Forde - Australia's PM for eight days.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 19 Aug 2018 :  21:15:53  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So what current MP's would make good PM's ?

Dutton ?
Wong ?

There's a couple names which should keep the extremist happy

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 14.42 seconds.