V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 19 Aug 2018 :  22:17:24  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Dutton as PM would be a new low point in Australia's Political history?

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 19 Aug 2018 :  22:52:53  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Dropping them all out at sea and pressing reset seems like a better option.
Go to Top of Page

oldtimer
Team Manager

4035 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 19 Aug 2018 :  23:46:48  Show Profile Send oldtimer a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigem

Dutton as PM would be a new low point in Australia's Political history?

Dutton had a margin of about 1.6% last election. After the distribution, Dickson is calculated to give him a 2% majority.

I just cannot see how they could select a leader with that slim majority in his own electorate. Most likely he will be gone at the next election.

It all seems to be based on a concerted attempt by the Murdoch mob papers to destabilise the Government. Remember that the law stopped the Murdochs getting the 10 network. Then the Gov changed the law and Fairfax and 9 are merging.

It is said by someone very wise that Babies Nappies and Politicians should be changed frequently, and for the same reason.

If only there was a decent alternative with a decent leader.

I think I may have to vote for Grant Denyer.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 20 Aug 2018 :  06:46:38  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
hahahahahahaha = that is all

(and that is for all the Liberal voters here who couldn't stop gloating at the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd episode

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 Aug 2018 :  07:34:56  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

hahahahahahaha = that is all

(and that is for all the Liberal voters here who couldn't stop gloating at the Rudd/Gillard/Rudd episode

not sure about gloating...more concerned on what they were doing to our country

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 20 Aug 2018 :  08:12:39  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
How to lose many well paid jobs in one easy lesson - elect Dutton as leader...
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 20 Aug 2018 :  09:43:24  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Dutton won't get up surely - he is a nuffer

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 20 Aug 2018 :  09:48:44  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I can't believe that anyone would put his name up but stranger things have happened.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 20 Aug 2018 :  10:59:17  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

not sure about gloating.

Well, the Liberal supporters were quite happy to gloat would you like me to go back and re-post all their posts (including yours?)

quote:

more concerned on what they were doing to our country

and what is the difference now?
Typical Liberal response!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

I can't believe that anyone would put his name up but stranger things have happened.

self promotion maybe?

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 20 Aug 2018 :  11:57:55  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Malcolm is gone, as those famous last words have been uttered. "The Prime Minister has the parties full support.".

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 Aug 2018 :  13:31:22  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:

not sure about gloating.

Well, the Liberal supporters were quite happy to gloat would you like me to go back and re-post all their posts (including yours?)

quote:

more concerned on what they were doing to our country

and what is the difference now?
Typical Liberal response!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

self promotion maybe?

What the ?...I'm not a liberal...I voted for Rudd ....I voted for Abbott...I vote for who I believe is the best candidate
And I didn't gloat...but I was happy that Julia was booted because she wasn't up to the job

Currently...the Libs are in a mess and I said when Abbott was booted that they shouldn't have done it...not because I'm a Abbott fan, but I like more than Turnbull....
Clearly your mate bill isn't up to the job neither is Turnbull so my question was, who has the talent to become our next PM ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 21 Aug 2018 :  10:08:52  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Malcolm is safe for now. Not by much but he is safe for now.

I still propose rounding them up, dumping them all at sea and hitting the reset button though.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 21 Aug 2018 :  17:31:50  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
there is some good ones in amongst them, they just don't find their way into the leadership for whatever reasons (and that is both sides)

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 21 Aug 2018 :  18:10:13  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Malcolm is safe for now. Not by much but he is safe for now.

I still propose rounding them up, dumping them all at sea and hitting the reset button though.

Malcolm is in no way safe...he'll be lucky to last a fortnight....Dutton got 35 votes without any time to lobby....he's now on the back bench....with all the time in the world and no responsibilities! Feel for Turnbull, if he had just but joined the ALP, he would have been a great and enduring PM! His best bet to stay as PM would be to go and see the GG by Friday....and let the people decide...crazy brave sure...but would take big gonads and you just never know....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 21 Aug 2018 18:12:18
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 21 Aug 2018 :  18:28:41  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Trouble with Turnbull is, he is in the wrong party...his views are the same as the ALP.

I think dutton will do a good job....he has done ok with stopping the boats

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.14 seconds.