V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 10 Nov 2018 :  11:15:09  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Mark Latham?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 10 Nov 2018 :  12:12:01  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Mark Latham?

Lol...not sure he even knows what he is

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 10 Nov 2018 :  13:12:59  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's quite clear and simple really. He's an ex local Mayor who became an ex Labor Leader, who became an ex-politician who became a political commentator who rejoined politics and became a Liberal Democrat, who left them and became a member of One Nation. One Nation is somewhere off to the Right and so that's where Mark is - for now.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11163 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 10 Nov 2018 :  13:34:14  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:

I voted no and I was labeled a right winger

and your life has changed for the worst how?

For voting NO ?
We were told that it would be a massive boast to the economy....that certainly didn't happen. I read somewhere that very few have taken up the offer so not really sure why they wanted it in the first place.

I think the effects of this law change will be seen in years to come

And you truly believed that once it became legal, they would all be married within the week?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 10 Nov 2018 :  15:46:39  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:

quote:

quote:

For voting NO ?
We were told that it would be a massive boast to the economy....that certainly didn't happen. I read somewhere that very few have taken up the offer so not really sure why they wanted it in the first place.

And you truly believed that once it became legal, they would all be married within the week?

Well it's been in for a while now, and an article on the news said most marriage celebrants had very few requests from same sex partners....

And yes the same sex promoters were suggesting a huge influx on marriages....they wouldn't have lied would they ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2771 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 10 Nov 2018 :  15:59:07  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

There's that good ol right wing fear mongering.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 10 Nov 2018 :  17:35:19  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

For voting NO ?

Back to Scotty mo
If he isn't right wing then I'm not sure what constitutes one

a very good friend of ours is a marriage celebrant and she is doing very well out of it

But no obvious effects on you personally then?

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 10 Nov 2018 :  18:03:33  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

For voting NO ?

Back to Scotty mo
If he isn't right wing then I'm not sure what constitutes one

a very good friend of ours is a marriage celebrant and she is doing very well out of it

But no obvious effects on you personally then?

Not as yet no....it's a bit like smoking, can't see the damage till it's too late. Our society is slowly eroding as we listen to the left and believe their lies. They have tried to invade our schools with safe schools, and thank god that was knocked on the head but they will try again and probably succeed. We all hear a lot " well back in my day " and that's because we use to live in a morally secure country....well that's all changing and it started I believe when we legalised abortion. Just to point out the hypocrisy in our society, they are introducing laws to introduce murder of an unborn child in a vehicle accident, yet we are murdering them by the thousands every day !

As I've said in previous threads, I sure hope Iam wrong and I know I've just ruffled some feathers.....but it's the truth

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 10 Nov 2018 18:20:05
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 11 Nov 2018 :  06:00:39  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I have nothing in response to that rant except to say that someone is in denial of change and change the majority wants, but is happy to live in the past

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 11 Nov 2018 :  08:40:31  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

I have nothing in response to that rant except to say that someone is in denial of change and change the majority wants, but is happy to live in the past

Fair enough....clearly you have changed your mind Trev as I recall your rants opposing same sex marriage, but thanks for asking me the question

As I said I hope that Iam wrong

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 11 Nov 2018 :  10:04:00  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Obviously, a lot of people have changed their minds in recent years. Whether Trev has or not, he can say for himself, but for millions of Australians: Whether they agree with same sex marriage or not, they don't see why they should dictate to those who want to marry another of the same sex what those people can and can't do in their own lives. It has no effect on them or anyone else, and civilisation won't crumble and fall because of it. That's why the support for same sex marriage was so strong in Australia.

In this 'Libs vs ALP' thread, let's remember that the Liberals, Nationals, LNP, Labor and Greens supported it, and the result was the biggest "Yes" vote on any issue in Australia ever. If that vote was for a party in a Federal election, it would be the biggest landslide in our history.

Edited by - Zac on 11 Nov 2018 10:05:20
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22231 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 11 Nov 2018 :  10:33:58  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Fair enough....clearly you have changed your mind Trev as I recall your rants opposing same sex marriage, but thanks for asking me the question

As I said I hope that Iam wrong

There's a thread for same sex marriage; it isn't here.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 11 Nov 2018 :  11:38:17  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
oops

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 11 Nov 2018 :  11:54:47  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Obviously, a lot of people have changed their minds in recent years. Whether Trev has or not, he can say for himself, but for millions of Australians: Whether they agree with same sex marriage or not, they don't see why they should dictate to those who want to marry another of the same sex what those people can and can't do in their own lives. It has no effect on them or anyone else, and civilisation won't crumble and fall because of it. That's why the support for same sex marriage was so strong in Australia.

In this 'Libs vs ALP' thread, let's remember that the Liberals, Nationals, LNP, Labor and Greens supported it, and the result was the biggest "Yes" vote on any issue in Australia ever. If that vote was for a party in a Federal election, it would be the biggest landslide in our history.

Our current PM didnt vote on it

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 11 Nov 2018 :  23:21:00  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Our current PM cant decide what side of the bed to get out of Mick, he is a ********, and he proves that every time he opens his mouth?
The Scomo bus is moving through Queensland, but he is flying between towns On RAAF jet? Tosser!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 12.83 seconds.