V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  17:13:19  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Can Dutton deport himself for allowing the smuggling of french au pairs into the country?

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  20:23:16  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

cant wait for the ALP to be elected once more and all our problems will be solved, just like last time

Sarcasm score: 3/10 [thumbdown]

Barring some unforeseen and undeserved Liberal miracle, Labor will walk-in the next election. The Liberals are self-destructing faster than I thought possible. No matter what good news they can find on the economic front, it will disappear in the chaos of all the infighting and the Turnbull aftermath, and any effort the party might have had to find something near the centre in Australian politics. They were looking in the wrong place.

AS usual, we won't vote a party in, we'll vote a party out. On the bright side, we've got a few sideshows to keep us entertained: One Nation, Mark Latham, Clive Palmer, etc...
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  20:29:17  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Remarkably that "BUDGET EMERGENCY" seems to have disappeared quicker than SVG's 2018 Championship contention LOL

All that **** years ago labor self destructing, this current mob is doing it far better than they ever did

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  20:40:16  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well Trev your boy bill will be our PM soon....can't wait to see how much better our lives will be :)

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  20:52:28  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No, no. Worse. 2/10
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  20:56:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Trev, if the gillard/Rudd government didn't self distruct, why were they voted out ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

troy01505
Team Manager

Australia
2525 Posts
joined 25 Feb 08

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  21:16:43  Show Profile Send troy01505 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Oh so its a race thing ?
Kiwis already get deported

Kiwis were on the chopping block around the same time as bikies
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  21:21:10  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's a pity that Palmer is involved with a political party as for someone who lives in the bush, some of the policies make sense.
Unfortunately he will implode and it will all come to nothing.
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 27 Nov 2018 :  23:12:32  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I wonder if Scomo will make it to the weekend as PM, apparently there is a large number of 'real liberal's' calling for his head on a stick!
Bit funny really, nothing like a bit of adversity to liven up the political scene! Ha ha

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 28 Nov 2018 :  05:10:48  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Trev, if the gillard/Rudd government didn't self distruct, why were they voted out ?

I have never said they didn't, in fact I was quite critical of Rudd in particular during the process, I was also very critical of he Labor Party at the time

I have said here many times that I am no fan of Shorten, so I don't know why you keep going there

The reason I am being critical is that the Liberal Party, in particular Abbott made a song and dance about how stable they are and would be, then when he got the arse he said he wouldn't do a "Kevin Rudd" but what he has done is far worse than Rudd ever did - the hypocritical piece of **** - he has truly shown his merit

And this photo appears to show the total disrespect for woman and parliament that ScoMo has, he and the the treasurer walked out on Kerryn Phelps maiden speech

my theory "people in glass houses shouldn't thrown stones" and in case you missed it, this aimed straight at YOU!

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 28 Nov 2018 :  07:32:45  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
oh so because shes a woman they walked out ?
your the biggest troll on this site mate

YOUR the two faced **** wit who called a female member darling the other day !!!!

so about throwing stones ????? ****ing idiot

Ive said Im not a fan of tony either......not that it has stopped you talking BS eh ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 28 Nov 2018 08:16:54
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 28 Nov 2018 :  08:25:45  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
they walked out for a three fold reason, one she is not a Liberal Party member, she took a Liberal seat and she is a gay woman

As far as the 'darlin' comment, it was meant as sarcastic and you know it

Me a troll? seriously T1 is it still a full moon over there?

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 28 Nov 2018 :  08:41:47  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
yes Im sure your correct trev.....

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 28 Nov 2018 :  10:15:46  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tommo11

Don't worry, deport the Maori's will be a thing for Dutton soon. Chur bru send then back like what we did with Shane Martin.

I wouldn’t count on Dutto being around a whole lot more! mind you come May 2019, I wouldn’t count on a whole lot of them being around a whole lot more....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 28 Nov 2018 :  10:43:46  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yep, speaking of "self destruct"...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 16.92 seconds.