V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 590

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2093 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 04 Feb 2019 :  18:39:37  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
A few less dodgy business loans and house prices going down a bit is a small price to pay in my opinion to help prevent people from down syndrome getting ripped. Or preventing the elderly and the young from being ripped.

Or preventing people getting personal loans north of 25 grand on their 18th Birthdays

triggered snowflake xox

Edited by - tommo11 on 04 Feb 2019 18:59:52
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9932 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 04 Feb 2019 :  18:55:44  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

...I think the nats have an opportunity to become the main player in the coaltion

I doubt it, but if they do, it'll be like being the lead driver for LDM.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17866 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 04 Feb 2019 :  19:00:33  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

...I think the nats have an opportunity to become the main player in the coaltion

I doubt it, but if they do, it'll be like being the lead driver for LDM.

Just seems to be a unhappy coalition ATM and the nats are running there guys against the Libs in more seats....I could be reading more into it but it would not surprise me

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5867 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 04 Feb 2019 :  21:11:14  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The Nationals are becoming less relevant all the time, Joyce isn't helping. To become a major player you need to win metro seats, how many metro seats do they currently hold? Not too many I am guessing nor will they

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11215 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 05 Feb 2019 :  00:24:02  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Next election is going to be very interesting....I think the nats have an opportunity to become the main player in the coaltion

You are quite the optimist.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5867 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 05 Feb 2019 :  05:59:17  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Without Googling it, who is the leader of the Nationals?

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14313 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 05 Feb 2019 :  06:13:01  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

Tim Fischer....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17866 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 05 Feb 2019 :  07:22:32  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

good point

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5867 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 05 Feb 2019 :  08:09:05  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Tim Fischer....
the last of the good Nationals leaders, he is still doing a good job championing various causes

quote:
Fischer was born in Lockhart, New South Wales. He served with the Australian Army in the Vietnam War, and on his return bought a farming property at Boree Creek.

In October 2018, Fischer was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia

quote:

good point

exactly my point. They need to win metro seats and they have no hope in hell of doing that

Edited by - Trev on 05 Feb 2019 08:15:36
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11215 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 05 Feb 2019 :  09:04:57  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
They need to win metro seats and they have no hope in hell of doing that

I see your point, but it will never ever happen, as they are supposedly a country minded party and only ever have regional seats.

I think any Federal Nats seat within the Murray Darling will win by the very slimmest of margins if they don't lose.

Edited by - CP on 05 Feb 2019 20:37:34
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5867 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 06 Feb 2019 :  06:11:43  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It will be interesting to see what happens in those seats along the Murray Darling system, the water management is a BIG issue. Mind you with the huge floods in FNQ the water will most likely find its way into that system and give it a good flush out

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17866 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 06 Feb 2019 :  07:28:28  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
its a big issue at the end of the murray too

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2793 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 06 Feb 2019 :  08:50:16  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

It will be interesting to see what happens in those seats along the Murray Darling system, the water management is a BIG issue. Mind you with the huge floods in FNQ the water will most likely find its way into that system and give it a good flush out

none of that water will benefit the Murray darling. Lake eyre might benefit a little from the rain up north but that's about it.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5867 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 06 Feb 2019 :  08:56:05  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You're correct, but I reckon some of the southern rain fall will make it into the system

Edited by - Trev on 06 Feb 2019 08:57:01
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22450 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 06 Feb 2019 :  09:21:52  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What southern rainfall?
It's as dry as here and most of the rain which is falling in the more southern areas is just going out to sea.
The government (whoever is in power) needs to grow some and do something about harnessing and redirecting this water from FNQ and NQ.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 590 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.41 seconds.