V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 10 Feb 2019 :  21:01:20  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Tones in trouble...

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/getup-poll-points-to-abbott-electoral-defeat-20190209-p50wqi.html

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 10 Feb 2019 :  21:26:33  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Tones in trouble...

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/getup-poll-points-to-abbott-electoral-defeat-20190209-p50wqi.html

So a communist party holds an " independent poll"
Good old getup

Lmao

Good thing zallli isn't backed by them eh .?........could not lie straight in a bed...I'm certainly no tony fan....but seriously......

That would have to be the stupidest thing I've read in along time

Oops news just in....the Australian patriots have held an independent poll
99% of Australians believe we are over run by muslims

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 10 Feb 2019 21:38:44
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 10 Feb 2019 :  21:41:32  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Tones in trouble...

Good old getup

Lmao

Good thing zallli isn't backed by them eh .?........could not lie straight in a bed...I'm certainly no tony fan....but seriously......

Guessing you missed the Tones article that he is standing against the politics of negativity....

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 10 Feb 2019 :  21:59:25  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Tones in trouble...

Good old getup

Lmao

Guessing you missed the Tones article that he is standing against the politics of negativity....

Sure did....I don't read comics

Seriously......you get all excited by a poll from getup
Lol....had a tough weekend, but that my giggle...

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2084 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  19:14:02  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I hope Tony gets booted but I can't trust a poll commissioned by Getup. His electorate would be full of relatively wealthy boomers who would have the exact same values as him.

triggered snowflake xox
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11159 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  20:08:29  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tommo11

I hope Tony gets booted but I can't trust a poll commissioned by Getup. His electorate would be full of relatively wealthy boomers who would have the exact same values as him.

He even shored up the funding to upgrade Brookvale Oval. He's got the Manly fans vote sealed up.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 12 Feb 2019 :  19:30:16  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Would you trust a poll commissioned by the ALP then? The LNP perhaps? History tells us political parties hide negative polling that will harm them politically...https://www.afr.com/news/politics/tony-abbott-condemns-poll-leak-but-concedes-he-was-in-trouble-20170420-gvoanx

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 12 Feb 2019 :  19:48:01  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

Would you trust a poll commissioned by the ALP then? The LNP perhaps? History tells us political parties hide negative polling that will harm them politically...https://www.afr.com/news/politics/tony-abbott-condemns-poll-leak-but-concedes-he-was-in-trouble-20170420-gvoanx

Lmao...still sticking up for getup ?

Anyway....back to reality......how many polls said trump would win ?....brexit ?
I'd suggest they were more reliable that this one.....

But hey if it rocks your boat, go for remmy

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 12 Feb 2019 :  22:17:51  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
**** off Mick
It's got about as much relevance as the polls done the Rupert Telegraph or the Rupert Mail

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  07:09:35  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Interesting the way the Libs are protesting about their defeat in the Lower House, crowing about our borders are at jeopardy when all the 'other side' is trying to is get the prisoners who WE have locked away appropriate medical treatment, it is clear that this Bill only applies to current detainee's and no others, so no weakening of the border. It is a human approach, we have locked them up, then we need to care for them. I agree that they shouldn't be allowed here, they have obviously been through the 'refugee screening' and haven't met the requirements, they don't want to go home and no-one else wants them, but that doesn't stop our need to care for them regardless of where they are locked up. **** me if we can get 10 Ambo's and a helicopter for that piece of **** Mokbel then we can look after these people.

Part of the Bill is that have to be screened by a medical panel and the Minister has the right to say no still, the ****ing Libs are sooking over the loss. It seems like a compassionate thing to do or am I missing something here

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  07:37:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

**** off Mick
It's got about as much relevance as the polls done the Rupert Telegraph or the Rupert Mail

exactly my point !!!!!!!

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11159 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  08:23:51  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

Interesting the way the Libs are protesting about their defeat in the Lower House, crowing about our borders are at jeopardy when all the 'other side' is trying to is get the prisoners who WE have locked away appropriate medical treatment, it is clear that this Bill only applies to current detainee's and no others, so no weakening of the border. It is a human approach, we have locked them up, then we need to care for them. I agree that they shouldn't be allowed here, they have obviously been through the 'refugee screening' and haven't met the requirements, they don't want to go home and no-one else wants them, but that doesn't stop our need to care for them regardless of where they are locked up. **** me if we can get 10 Ambo's and a helicopter for that piece of **** Mokbel then we can look after these people.

Part of the Bill is that have to be screened by a medical panel and the Minister has the right to say no still, the ****ing Libs are sooking over the loss. It seems like a compassionate thing to do or am I missing something here

You are. According to Jones and Murray on Sky last night, its a plot by Kerryn Phelps to bring down the current government before the election.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  08:29:35  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
oh **** me, SkyNews with Peta Credlin hahahahahaha, about as much credibility as Tony Abbott

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  09:09:06  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I fail to see the point of this legislation.
Albanese stated that there's already over 900 asylum seekers from the islands who are in Australia for medical treatment.
This bill seems to be useless grandstanding to prove a point since Phelps was elected to Turnbull's old seat.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  10:08:24  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

oh **** me, SkyNews with Peta Credlin hahahahahaha, about as much credibility as Tony Abbott

and getup hahahahaha

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.44 seconds.