V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 590

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17833 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 15 Feb 2019 :  21:42:16  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Another RC ?
Without looking in the history books..how many has the alp ran ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14305 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 15 Feb 2019 :  22:09:17  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Another RC ?

The ALP really want this one....do you?

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17833 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 15 Feb 2019 :  22:36:50  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

Another RC ?

The ALP really want this one....do you?

If it brings changes then yes, of course.....just seems to be a lot of RC's going on and we have yet to see major reforms and the main players convicted

Do we need to pay lawyers squllians when local authorities could handle the investigations ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13395 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 15 Feb 2019 :  23:45:42  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

So you still think the Coalition has better border protection. You'd better read this then and then add 70 thousand people who have overstayed their visas.

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/errr-has-anyone-noticed-that-asylum-seekers-are-pouring-into-australia-in-record-numbers-by-air/

clearly the coalition has a good policy...otherwise the ALP would not have copied it

Whats the alternative ?

The alternative was to open the borders and watch people drown like your mob did !!!
Till they started to,loose votes and realised how stupid they wer

Mick please. The crap flowing from the right wingers at the moment is unbelievable.
Open borders were in place till the GST saved that pathetic little bastards arse. The Good Ship Tampa where Howard played the red under the bed line. Little racist **** he is.

Two words Mick. Children overboard.
You loony Torries can't take the high ground on this. Not after that BS. Your mob took us to an illegal war in Iraq where ISIS spawned. Howard and Andrews should have had to front the Hague for war crimes. Yeah mate your mob.

The article i posted earlier shows it as nothing but a vote winning exercise by these lying ****s. More people last year than there was at the height of Rudd/Gillard government.

Aren't you a christian Mick??
I've never been so disappointed in my country as what i have been the last couple of days. What happened to the Australia that helped people out. The one that used show a bit of compassion and not be a bunch of heartless bastards.
These refugees need medical attention. This country has sunk to a new low.
This legislation applies to these refugees only and does not include any new arrivals.
There is no threat to Australia from these people and even if there was they would be quickly dealt with
This country is now full of heartless pricks.
I thought Christianity was about showing empathy and compassion as well as a lot of other things. Obviously not

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11208 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  00:16:42  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Why won't the Libs support an RC into the disability sector...surely never a more classic example of the "forgotten people"? Lets start looking after the little people...no more BIG end of town....

You are aware that what they will find in the Aged Care Royal Commission will open the biggest can of worms imaginable which will lead to all forms of out of home care being investigated.

It will be looked into when the NDIS doesn't do what it says on the tin.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22430 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  06:54:48  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I would have thought the government should be helping the farmers in FNQ and NQ before they helped economic refugees.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17833 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  07:48:02  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Why won't the Libs support an RC into the disability sector...surely never a more classic example of the "forgotten people"? Lets start looking after the little people...no more BIG end of town....

dunno...why ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Coyote302
V8 Champion

Australia
1009 Posts
joined 16 Dec 09

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  08:07:59  Show Profile Send Coyote302 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

I would have thought the government should be helping the farmers in FNQ and NQ before they helped economic refugees.

I live in North Queensland, and a lot people here are asking the same question. We see our politicians, especially the greens and labor, playing political games whilst we have people here who have lost everything.

Member 6,356,453 Church of Ambroseology

If you can't beat them, sook until you get the rules changed.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17833 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  08:10:05  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Coyote302

quote:

I live in North Queensland, and a lot people here are asking the same question. We see our politicians, especially the greens and labor, playing political games whilst we have people here who have lost everything.

on the flip side...don't they have insurance ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22430 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  08:26:10  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

People who run the gauntlet on house and contents insurance only have themselves to blame but farmers can't carry insurance for stock losses for drought and unprecedented floods.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17833 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  09:43:42  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

People who run the gauntlet on house and contents insurance only have themselves to blame but farmers can't carry insurance for stock losses for drought and unprecedented floods.

and on the flip side to that...why run a farm in a drought prone and flood prone area ?...why not sell and buy a farm in the south ?...why should the tax payers continue to support these farms ?

if my business was continually making a loss, would it be fair to ask for handouts ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22430 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  11:46:44  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It would appear that you have not much idea on farming and on what can and cannot be achieved.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17833 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  12:25:07  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

It would appear that you have not much idea on farming and on what can and cannot be achieved.

Lmao.....yeah ok ole mate.....I was raised on a dairy farm, I have worked on farms and have financial interests in a farm...but yeah no idea

A wealthy farm/owner business owner from down this way, bought a large cattle station in north western QLD. First thing he did was dig massive dams

The locals laughed at the southerner digging massive dams in a drought. Now that ethey are full he estimates that if it doesn't rain for the next 7 years he will be ok.

If your business plan doesn't work, why keep doing it ?????? Droughts and floods are not new

Sorry Col mate missed your post....yes Iam a Christian, yes I do care about people. That's why I don't want to see thousands of people in leaking boats risking their life to come here and Thankyou the next government agree with me and Thankgod hey reopened the detention centres they closed.

But what the alternative mate ?....open boarders ?.....let anyone stay ?....

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 16 Feb 2019 12:35:49
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13395 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  18:02:09  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Looks like Paladin will save us Mick. Either that or some one is going make a lot of money.

This should be handed over to the federal police

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-16/laura-tingle-parliaments-dying-days-two-things-overlooked/10816816

Australian Financial Review also thinks somethings up.
Corruption runs rife in this government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2r-zSQvCg8&fbclid=IwAR25xbmuuuf4UBIVAD7Yn7ethHfKXwAYRiinsTB-tUeLkRKauRQO9cIsoHg

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES

Edited by - bigcol on 16 Feb 2019 18:12:36
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17833 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  18:06:40  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Looks like Paladin will save us Mick. Either that or some one is going make a lot of money.

This should be handed over to the federal police

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-02-16/laura-tingle-parliaments-dying-days-two-things-overlooked/10816816

Sure looks dirty

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 590 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.44 seconds.