V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bigem
A polar bear



Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

 offline

Posted - 03 May 2019 :  12:17:45  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by the undertaker

Just watching Sky News and it staggers me that the labour party in Tasmania has, as one of it's policies, that if they get elected, they will require all home owners who do DIY to their own house, to install 3 phase power and also be forced to install electric chargers in their garages so they can charge the electric car they don't own. How ****ing stupid is that!

Shorten only seems to be beaten in stupidity by the members of NZ parliament who belong to the coalition of losers.

**** ME!




Keep an eye out for a redaction! Sky news has as much credibility in this election campaign as Barnaby Joyce!

They are making so much **** up, only to retract it at a later date! It's fake news!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 03 May 2019 :  14:00:51  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Candidates from all parties are falling like flies.
If it keep up they could become a major non party on the 18th.
Go to Top of Page

STP01
Team Manager



1521 Posts
joined 15 Mar 07

 offline

Posted - 04 May 2019 :  07:33:24  Show Profile Send STP01 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by hml2777

and lets not forget the have doubled the debt left by labour


Which means they've put on less net debt than Labor, as Labor started with a surplus. And the tide is turning. Who knows where we would have ended up under Labor!





Congratulations Jamie Whincup on 7 Championships!
Go to Top of Page

hml2777
Pit Crew



Cuba
193 Posts
joined 09 Mar 05

 offline

Posted - 04 May 2019 :  08:20:22  Show Profile Send hml2777 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
oh look another person who fails to believe the gfc happened. what a surprise
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 04 May 2019 :  09:52:49  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The GFC... I remember that. One lot tried to spend its way out of it, the other tried to save its way out of it. Neither way worked.
I don't think either side can claim to be the better money managers.
A decade later with both having had their time to turn things around, we owe more than ever - and please don't tell us we're back in surplus.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 04 May 2019 :  10:09:03  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

The GFC... I remember that. One lot tried to spend its way out of it, the other tried to save its way out of it. Neither way worked.
I don't think either side can claim to be the better money managers.
A decade later with both having had their time to turn things around, we owe more than ever - and please don't tell us we're back in surplus.




We are back in surplus

Yes the brains of the ALP...give everyone free money to buy a TV to prop up the Chinese economy

I think history will show ( yes I know the communists will argue this point ) that the liberals handle money far better than the ALP....not saying they handle it well

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager


2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

 offline

Posted - 04 May 2019 :  10:14:54  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The old douche VS turd sandwich vote. Nobody wins
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear



Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

 offline

Posted - 05 May 2019 :  00:29:58  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

The GFC... I remember that. One lot tried to spend its way out of it, the other tried to save its way out of it. Neither way worked.
I don't think either side can claim to be the better money managers.
A decade later with both having had their time to turn things around, we owe more than ever - and please don't tell us we're back in surplus.




We are back in surplus

Yes the brains of the ALP...give everyone free money to buy a TV to prop up the Chinese economy

I think history will show ( yes I know the communists will argue this point ) that the liberals handle money far better than the ALP....not saying they handle it well



We are not back in surplus, and the actual date the LNP is talking about is 18 months away and it's a guess!

They made it up, not one notable economist in this country supports their lies?

You would have to have your head up your own arse to believe that the LNP are better managers of money! They are doing a great job of managing our money into their own pockets!

They have destroyed our economy in record time and they lie about it on a daily basis, the real money managers do not support the LNPs claims!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager



Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

 offline

Posted - 05 May 2019 :  14:12:30  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The swing is on in a pretty big way down here! https://www.facebook.com/votetonyout/videos/1298899750260226/

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.


Go to Top of Page

Marchi1
Sex Jesus



Afghanistan
3816 Posts
joined 07 Feb 08

 offline

Posted - 05 May 2019 :  16:43:27  Show Profile  Visit Marchi1's Homepage Send Marchi1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by the undertaker

Just watching Sky News and it staggers me that the labour party in Tasmania has, as one of it's policies, that if they get elected, they will require all home owners who do DIY to their own house, to install 3 phase power and also be forced to install electric chargers in their garages so they can charge the electric car they don't own. How ****ing stupid is that!

Shorten only seems to be beaten in stupidity by the members of NZ parliament who belong to the coalition of losers.

**** ME!



If it doesn't affect you, then you need not have any concern.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager



Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

 offline

Posted - 05 May 2019 :  17:09:10  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
ď The current PMís a fossil, a fossil in a baseball cap, but nonetheless a fossil!Ē Drop the mic....!!! God I love PJK....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.


Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 05 May 2019 :  17:28:56  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

ď The current PMís a fossil, a fossil in a baseball cap, but nonetheless a fossil!Ē Drop the mic....!!! God I love PJK....



Lol...so what does that make PJK ??????

GETUP! Really really donít like tony Abbott...... not sure what he has done to the,, but clearly they have upset them ALOT....had a giggle steggle says she is supported by GETUP! Yet they are protesting loud and clear in her electorate against tony....pity there protest wasnt truthful instead of vandalism and outright lies and criminal behaviour...oh thatís right.....criminal behaviour is acceptable from the fat left

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 05 May 2019 17:38:56
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager



Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

 offline

Posted - 05 May 2019 :  18:22:27  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by REM

ď The current PMís a fossil, a fossil in a baseball cap, but nonetheless a fossil!Ē Drop the mic....!!! God I love PJK....



Lol...so what does that make PJK ??????

GETUP! Really really donít like tony Abbott...... not sure what he has done to the,, but clearly they have upset them ALOT....had a giggle steggle says she is supported by GETUP! Yet they are protesting loud and clear in her electorate against tony....pity there protest wasnt truthful instead of vandalism and outright lies and criminal behaviour...oh thatís right.....criminal behaviour is acceptable from the fat left



Hey T1...do you remember Australians for Honest Politicians? I do....but anyways, enough with the legal stuff...Tones has a date with the political dust bin....and we all are counting the days!

PJK, I guess you could say fossil...most would say the visionary who modernised the Australian economy and set up 20 years of growth...

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.



Edited by - REM on 05 May 2019 18:30:50
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 05 May 2019 :  18:36:10  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by REM

ď The current PMís a fossil, a fossil in a baseball cap, but nonetheless a fossil!Ē Drop the mic....!!! God I love PJK....



Lol...so what does that make PJK ??????

GETUP! Really really donít like tony Abbott...... not sure what he has done to the,, but clearly they have upset them ALOT....had a giggle steggle says she is supported by GETUP! Yet they are protesting loud and clear in her electorate against tony....pity there protest wasnt truthful instead of vandalism and outright lies and criminal behaviour...oh thatís right.....criminal behaviour is acceptable from the fat left



Hey T1...do you remember Australians for Honest Politicians? I do....but anyways, enough with the legal stuff...Tones has a date with the political dust bin....and we all are counting the days!

PJK, I guess you could say fossil...most would say the visionary who modernised the Australian economy and set up 20 years of growth...



And a recession we had to have......just another one supported by the union thugs

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager



Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

 offline

Posted - 05 May 2019 :  19:02:20  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by REM

ď The current PMís a fossil, a fossil in a baseball cap, but nonetheless a fossil!Ē Drop the mic....!!! God I love PJK....



Lol...so what does that make PJK ??????

GETUP! Really really donít like tony Abbott...... not sure what he has done to the,, but clearly they have upset them ALOT....had a giggle steggle says she is supported by GETUP! Yet they are protesting loud and clear in her electorate against tony....pity there protest wasnt truthful instead of vandalism and outright lies and criminal behaviour...oh thatís right.....criminal behaviour is acceptable from the fat left



Hey T1...do you remember Australians for Honest Politicians? I do....but anyways, enough with the legal stuff...Tones has a date with the political dust bin....and we all are counting the days!

PJK, I guess you could say fossil...most would say the visionary who modernised the Australian economy and set up 20 years of growth...



And a recession we had to have......just another one supported by the union thugs



Um, yeah...if Alan Jones sets the depth of your thinking....sure thing...

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.


Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.86 seconds.