V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  07:38:08  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by hml2777

sacked by a boss who would be a liberal persons

oh my gosh

ok buddy

anyway, not long to go now....what is everyone tipping will happen ?

ALP/greens to smash it ?...or we wont know for weeks who the winner will be ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22232 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  08:07:36  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:

oh look the fascist has posted about the greens wot a suprise

Just to help you out cobber, here is a link about fascists

https://youtu.be/Xa68zQ9FN20

A worker ( who I thought the ALP stood up for ) ask a simple question...Bill lies to him and the work is sacked.....time to look at who you are supporting

ALP/ Greens dangerous

Check your facts...
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  08:24:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:

quote:

oh look the fascist has posted about the greens wot a suprise

Just to help you out cobber, here is a link about fascists

https://youtu.be/Xa68zQ9FN20

A worker ( who I thought the ALP stood up for ) ask a simple question...Bill lies to him and the work is sacked.....time to look at who you are supporting

ALP/ Greens dangerous

Check your facts...

stood down...pending investigation

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  08:27:41  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Check your facts...

Anyone here got Andrew Boltís phone number?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  12:00:09  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://www.9news.com.au/national/federal-election-live-updates-scott-morrison-bill-shorten-alex-turnbull-australian-politics-news/6e0b51dc-4772-48d6-90b4-ebce9a39e0f3

more anger and abuse from the greens....not sure why Iam so suprised

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  13:21:59  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
There were so many interesting bits of news in that link, that I read them all.

* Sportsbet is so certain of a Labor win, it has already been paying out punters - including one bloke who invested $1,000,000 on a Labor win.

* Scott Morrison has admitted that he "loves coriander".

* A bloke appeared in court after another (alleged) assault at a Fraser Anning press conference. (Not sure why I am so surprised)

* Pauline and Clive are still squabbling.

* Labor is ahead in the electorate of Macquarie. (That's my electorate - and it's the first time in my life that I've lived anywhere but in a safe Liberal seat.)

Thanks for the link.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  13:35:22  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No worries zaccy....Sportsbet eh ?....how much did they donate to the ALP campaign I wonder ?..
And again nice deflection buddy

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  13:56:00  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks. A bit of friendly banter amongst mates, and it's all good.
Wouldn't it be crappy if we all got caught up in anger and abuse?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  19:27:07  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bill canít be serious with this gem can he ?
https://youtu.be/0F0rcG0wRUU

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2773 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  20:34:03  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
This isn't good at all

https://www.news.com.au/finance/markets/australian-dollar/australian-dollar-plunges-to-new-low-of-694-us-cents/news-story/ad907e8609092236429315c3ef8cc790
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  20:39:16  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

This isn't good at all

https://www.news.com.au/finance/markets/australian-dollar/australian-dollar-plunges-to-new-low-of-694-us-cents/news-story/ad907e8609092236429315c3ef8cc790

Another reason why we need a conservative government

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  21:48:48  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

This isn't good at all

Flat wages, crashing houses prices,employment insecurity and low consumer confidence not enough for ya at this point?

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17533 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  23:06:21  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
interesting...to be honest i dont see what is wrong with flat wages....whats the point of everyone has higher wages ?
house prices...i have kids, i want them to be able to buy a home one day, i dont want them to go up
employment security...when have we ever had that ?

we could always look at other ways of making money if you so desire that ?

for me I certainly would not call my self wealthy, but iam happy...isnt that its about ?......

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 16 May 2019 :  23:18:15  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:

This isn't good at all

Flat wages, crashing houses prices,employment insecurity and low consumer confidence not enough for ya at this point?

That's just the tip of the iceberg!

Since Gutenberg the liars budget, him and Scotty have borrowed another 58.5 Billion dollars from over seas, I wonder how that factors into their fictitious surplus! Let's face it, these guys couldn't lie straight in bed and it's scary how gullible so many are in the electorate that think these guys have a clue! I will give you a free tip, they don't! Our economy is proof of that, it's rooted?

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 17 May 2019 :  05:44:12  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

interesting...to be honest i dont see what is wrong with flat wages....whats the point of everyone has higher wages ?
house prices...i have kids, i want them to be able to buy a home one day, i dont want them to go up
employment security...when have we ever had that ?

we could always look at other ways of making money if you so desire that ?

for me I certainly would not call my self wealthy, but iam happy...isnt that its about ?......

Do you have insurance T1? Has the price stayed flat the last 5 years? Do you buy petrol? What has happened to the price? Do you use toll roads? Do you know anybody who owns a retail outlet?....shall I go on? This mob have dead set broken the economy...

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 17 May 2019 05:49:02
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 8.39 seconds.