V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  15:20:22  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Tanya Plibersek isn't running for leader.
I'm guessing the back room boys have got to her...
...or she has done some arithmetic.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  15:34:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

OMG...how hypocritical are these people !!!!
they threw their skirts over their heads and screamed because the libs didn't elect Julie Bishop now the men of the ALP are not backing Tanya

ALP boys club....sacked Gillard and now this...and they are inclusive ?.....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

please lefty's tell me your starting to see through their crap

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  15:40:13  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:

they threw their skirts over their heads and screamed because the libs didn't elect Julie Bishop now the men of the ALP are not backing Tanya

ALP boys club....sacked Gillard and now this...and they are inclusive ?.....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

That an awfully long bow you have drawn based on nothing but a comment by LG which is void of any evidence on the matter.

Did you consider maybe she just isn't interested in the role?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  15:45:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:

quote:

That an awfully long bow you have drawn based on nothing but a comment by LG which is void of any evidence on the matter.

mate....you're not that silly....come on now....your smarter than this mate, blind freddy can see that she wanted the job and was ready

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  15:50:01  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

mate....you're not that silly....come on now....your smarter than this mate, blind freddy can see that she wanted the job and was ready

Only thing that is silly is jumping to conclusions which questions the integrity of people based on zero evidence. There's nothing intelligent about a person who uses that technique to argue a point.

Stick to the facts.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  16:36:31  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Only thing that is silly is jumping to conclusions which questions the integrity of people based on zero evidence. There's nothing intelligent about a person who uses that technique to argue a point.

Stick to the facts.

well there you go...I was wrong then

anyway, moving forward lets have a giggle

https://www.news.com.au/national/federal-election/the-mistake-labor-must-not-repeat/news-story/442a9cd3b9f4bead4af0b02c6612845f

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 20 May 2019 17:14:06
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  17:33:27  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

[quote]OMG...how hypocritical are these people !!!!

I don't see how the Labor Party could possibly elect her as their leader, after all... (ssshh) She is married to a convicted criminal. Some might say that he was convicted 33 years ago, served his sentence and has led an exemplary life since then, and is now the Director General of the NSW Department of Justice, but he remains a convicted criminal. Others might say that the Labor Party isn't electing her husband, and others might speak of forgiveness. (FORGIVENESS: https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/forgiveness-bible-verses/)

However, the Labor Party is a party of hard hearts. Her husband is a convicted criminal. Here endeth her tilt at leadership.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  17:37:30  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

[quote]OMG...how hypocritical are these people !!!!

I don't see how the Labor Party could possibly elect her as their leader, after all... (ssshh) She is married to a convicted criminal. Some might say that he was convicted 33 years ago, served his sentence and has led an exemplary life since then, and is now the Director General of the NSW Department of Justice, but he remains a convicted criminal. Others might say that the Labor Party isn't electing her husband, and others might speak of forgiveness. (FORGIVENESS: https://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/forgiveness-bible-verses/)

However, the Labor Party is a party of hard hearts. Her husband is a convicted criminal. Here endeth her tilt at leadership.

and fair enough too...they disregarded Andrew Bolt because he is a convicted criminal so good too see they are not hypocrites

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 20 May 2019 17:55:44
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  18:05:26  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Most of us disregard Andrew Bolt, but Andrew Bolt never had a future in the Labor Party.

Edited by - Zac on 20 May 2019 18:17:44
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  18:11:43  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Andrew Bolt never had a future in the Labor Party.

True....pity because he has been spot on in recent weeks about the issues surrounding the far left (ALP)

But thatís all in the past ....... time to leave the bitterness behind zaccy

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  18:16:12  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Excellent idea! I reckon you should start it off.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  18:21:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Excellent idea! I reckon you should start it off.

Mate Iam faaaaar from bitter

We have a conservative government....But at the end of the day, if mad billy did win, what difference would our future be ?......probably not a lot than what it will be

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 20 May 2019 18:24:30
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  18:41:45  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I can see that you're not bitter about the election result, I was thinking more of your obsession with "lies, vandalism, violence, threats, intimidation, convicted criminals" and other thoughts that occupy your posts.

Then there's those weird thought bubbles you come out with, like this one:
quote:
Yes I know, the lefty's here are about to say how terrible their fellow lefty's criminal behaviour is......oh that's right, they hasn't once said that it's not acceptable
Do you think that because anyone here who doesn't agree with your arch-conservative view of the world, by having a different opinion somehow automatically accepts anti-social behaviour?

Edited by - Zac on 20 May 2019 19:08:09
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  18:56:57  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

I can see that you're not bitter about the election result, I was thinking more of your obsession with "lies, vandalism, violence, threats, intimidation, convicted criminals" and other thoughts that occupy your posts.

Not bitter, but concerned that you havenít once said that you donít support your fellow supporters behaviour..... but thatís ok..... we are still a free nation and despite the lefts gutless and criminal behaviour they lost.

And it has been interesting when confronted with facts the left attack the poster...and they think it helps win the argument...but it doesnít because people loose interest in what they have to say....

Anyway chin up

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 20 May 2019 19:01:48
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17196 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 20 May 2019 :  19:46:24  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by hml2777

quote:

Cya Bill

Who would have thought eh ?...the Polls are pure crap...after trump,brexit and this election...questions have got to be asked if itís corrupt polling

Surely surely....if Bill looses this he has got to go.....reminds me of a skinny Kym Beasley

Lmao...Peter Dutton quotes Paul Keating in his acceptance speech ...

Great night to be an Aussie and proves that the left run our media and despite their lies,vandalism and violence Australians seek the truth and are not stupid
Democracy is the winner tonight

This election is all about climate change LIE

Gotta feel for ole mate who put all that cash on a ALP victory

just shows how lies and buying votes can win election. well done scomo for the lies and palmer for buying votes to sway the result

LOL!!! EVERY election is bought!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.83 seconds.