V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 23 Jun 2019 :  19:05:12  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I went back to well before ScoMo was PM before I asked the question. I didn't find any posts bagging ScoMo for his Christian views. The closest any post came was back on Page 520 just after ScoMo became PM. You posted, extolling ScoMo and his conservative, Christian views. CP asked: "If divine intervention got ScoMo the PM's role, does that mean we don't have to vote at the next election?" Hardly bagging ScoMo. It might have been bagging you, but however you see it, that's the closest anyone came - not close at all. Also, there was no long or boring discussion about how ScoMo's Christian views would taint his leadership.

I searched and couldn't find any such posts. You can't/won't show us any such posts. There were no such posts.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 23 Jun 2019 :  19:11:11  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ok mate......

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 23 Jun 2019 :  19:19:20  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 23 Jun 2019 :  19:27:57  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

520 is an interesting page isn’t it ?....anyway

Play on

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

hml2777
Pit Crew

Cuba
193 Posts
joined 09 Mar 05

Posted - 24 Jun 2019 :  06:38:36  Show Profile Send hml2777 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
want to see aussie politics then watch borgen on sbs
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 04 Jul 2019 :  21:35:12  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://www.news.com.au/national/the-governments-sweeping-tax-cuts-package-to-pass-after-labor-abandons-amendments/news-story/5528f80a63c3b65522aac7d241d92f67

Miracle man delivers

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11163 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 09 Jul 2019 :  22:19:17  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's nice that ScoMo gives me a $250 tax bonus. Would prefer the four figure one though.

Anyway, 4 Corners ran another investigation into the spectacularly well run Murray Darling Basin plan.

Let's throw taxpayers money at an already compromised river system to help big pastoral companies build bigger irrigation channels and dams.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-08/taxpayers-helping-fund-murray-darling-basin-expansion/11279468
Go to Top of Page

hml2777
Pit Crew

Cuba
193 Posts
joined 09 Mar 05

Posted - 10 Jul 2019 :  06:32:42  Show Profile Send hml2777 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
murray darling is a disgrace. need to start from scratch again and not think about big overseas people
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 30 Jul 2019 :  07:32:46  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
our boy scotty is clearly doing a good job going by how quiet this thread is

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 30 Jul 2019 :  07:55:41  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Still no-one bagging him for his Christian views?
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

if you look back at various posts, ScoMo has been bagged in here for his Christian views.

Edited by - Zac on 30 Jul 2019 07:56:50
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 30 Jul 2019 :  08:52:37  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Still no-one bagging him for his Christian views?
quote:

if you look back at various posts, ScoMo has been bagged in here for his Christian views.

gee wiz....we havnt covered this already zaccy ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11163 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 30 Jul 2019 :  13:27:30  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Its a nice change of tact for Barnaby to get Newstart raised as he now knows the "struggle", rather than asking for a pay rise.

I can almost feel sorry for him.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 30 Jul 2019 :  19:41:33  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Yep. I don't know why you brought it up again. Were you looking for some praise for ScoMo? Anyhow, we're onto Barnaby now. There's a good, conservative politician whose family values you must surely admire.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 30 Jul 2019 :  20:06:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

Yep. I don't know why you brought it up again. Were you looking for some praise for ScoMo? Anyhow, we're onto Barnaby now. There's a good, conservative politician whose family values you must surely admire.

Nah good thing he was booted from leadersip....having said that, hawke was a good leader apparently

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 30 Jul 2019 :  21:25:06  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That he was - apparently. In any list or comparison of leaders in Australian politics, Bob would be right at, or near the top. I don’t know that Barnaby would make it onto any such list - but I reckon he’d just get into the top ten of the ‘Weatherboard Nine’.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 19.81 seconds.