V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22236 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  07:32:48  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
But who was the judge and how "clean" is he?

An appeal should be successful.
It's only round 1.
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  12:32:02  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
They are a dodgely bunch of bastards and they are starting to be uncovered for the low lifes they are, I actually expected better of Mal Brough but he is just like the rest of current batch of Liberals, vile spewing incompetents.

LG, Judges make their determinations knowing full well that their decsions could be over-turned on appeal, it is a silly judge that does not contemplate their judgments and their instructions very carefully. I doubt very much it will be over-turned, in fact I will be surprised if Ashby actually appeals it, he is full of piss and wind now, but when the Liberal back-ground support falls over he will be left out on his own, just watch.

Justice Steven Rares was a Phillip Ruddock appointee to the Federal Court

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 13 Dec 2012 12:40:11
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17541 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  16:20:22  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Big Trev

They are a dodgely bunch of bastards and they are starting to be uncovered for the low lifes they are, I actually expected better of Mal Brough but he is just like the rest of current batch of Liberals, vile spewing incompetents.

LG, Judges make their determinations knowing full well that their decsions could be over-turned on appeal, it is a silly judge that does not contemplate their judgments and their instructions very carefully. I doubt very much it will be over-turned, in fact I will be surprised if Ashby actually appeals it, he is full of piss and wind now, but when the Liberal back-ground support falls over he will be left out on his own, just watch.

Justice Steven Rares was a Phillip Ruddock appointee to the Federal Court
[/quote

I love ya Trev but fair dinkium...how on earth you can sledge liberals yet promote labor has me stumped...they are BOTH as bad as each other...our political system is toxic pure and simple from ALL sides

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  17:27:38  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The LNP has reached new 'lows' for a political party in this country.

There needs to be an inquiry into how deep this **** goes, Tony Abbott and Joe Hockey may have a lot more to lose than meets the eye!!

Trying to bring down a legitamite Government for personal gain is some serious ****!!

Lets see how Hockey and his mates go when the feds start looking into their dealings!! I can hear the shredders already!! ha ha

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  19:26:25  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

I love ya Trev but fair dinkium...how on earth you can sledge liberals yet promote labor has me stumped...they are BOTH as bad as each other...our political system is toxic pure and simple from ALL sides

You can pin point when it went toxic. Right after the Libs started fabricating lies to bring down Labor. Started with Ute Gate.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

HiTone
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
405 Posts
joined 12 Feb 11

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  19:34:16  Show Profile Send HiTone a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Julia is a proven liar & Abbott is a self confessed liar. Neither of them are good for our country in my opinion.

Now a Rudd vs Turnbull election, that would peak my interest.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17541 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  19:38:39  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

[quote]Originally posted by Trickyonne

You can pin point when it went toxic. Right after the Libs started fabricating lies to bring down Labor. Started with Ute Gate.
[/quote

oh so its the libs fault labor sacked rudd ?...fair dinkium any person with 2 eyes can see labor is the worst government in our history and the libs arnt any better

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  19:53:20  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

[quote]Originally posted by Trickyonne

[/quote

labor is the worst government in our history

I keep hearing that but the economic figures don't support it Mick!

Labor is losing the popularity contest for parties, Tony is losing it for leaders!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9788 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  20:05:34  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Big Trev
he is full of piss and wind now
Speaking of "piss and wind": I've endured Craig Emerson, Nicola Roxon, Penny Wong and Anthony Albanese for the past day or two. The girls are half OK, Emerson is just the ALP's resident village idiot, but Albanese is something else. A voice like fingernails down a blackboard, mixed with a speech impediment and an ability to mangle English while talking rubbish. Eewww!

Peter Slipper is a sleazebag of the first order. It's unbecoming to see politicians from any persuasion trying to gain political advantage from his various drunken dalliances. The Libs aren't to be admired or supported for this latest squabble over him, nor the ALP. Now, who thought it was a political master stroke to make him Speaker?
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 13 Dec 2012 :  21:45:44  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

oh so its the libs fault labor sacked rudd ?...fair dinkium any person with 2 eyes can see labor is the worst government in our history and the libs arnt any better

Why, because the Libs say so?

Rudd blew it himself. He couldn't commit to anything to save his life and got off-side with the party.

quote:
Originally posted by HiTone

Julia is a proven liar & Abbott is a self confessed liar. Neither of them are good for our country in my opinion.
Well we had one for 11 years. Voted in 4 times.

quote:
Now a Rudd vs Turnbull election, that would peak my interest.

And how some were dreading that combination after 2007. They were saying how low Aussie politics has got and bland.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford

Edited by - AlbertM on 13 Dec 2012 21:55:27
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 14 Dec 2012 :  04:31:23  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
ha ha ha, so the Libs worked together with liar Ashby to make up some bull****.

Absolutely love the courts, despite the pollies trying to chop their balls off for the last 50 years, they can still cut through all the political bull**** and sniff out the lies.

So most of the Slipper stuff was fabricated? Don't care if he was a bit of a sleaze, lying and trying to destroy your opponents using lies is a million times worse.

Everyone in the Liberal Party who had anything to do with it should be sacked.

I want to see the Julia Gillard union thing go to court so I can see the opposition get shown up again.

And people here want them running the place?

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9788 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 14 Dec 2012 :  04:46:04  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by 27GV

ha ha ha, so the Libs worked together with liar Ashby to make up some bull****.

Absolutely love the courts, despite the pollies trying to chop their balls off for the last 50 years, they can still cut through all the political bull**** and sniff out the lies.

So most of the Slipper stuff was fabricated? Don't care if he was a bit of a sleaze, lying and trying to destroy your opponents using lies is a million times worse.
So what "stuff" did the court (or more precisely, Steven Rares) find to be lies or fabricated? Approximately none, AFAIK.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 14 Dec 2012 :  06:19:58  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The whole bloody lot of them are a disgrace.

These arseholes will be expecting us to vote for them at the next election.

The Greens are a ratbags of the highest order, but is it any wonder they get traction in the community when the Liberals go to these lengths and the labor party just keep stumbling along from one crisis to another

Mick you should be sending Rob Oakshot and Tony Windsor a Christmas card and a thank you note for sparing the Australian public from Hockeynomics, No No Abbott, Julie Fishlip and Christopher Pain. These ****s can't even run a good smear campaign so how do you expect to run a country

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES

Edited by - bigcol on 14 Dec 2012 06:38:51
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 23 Dec 2012 :  19:06:54  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-12-23/afp-asked-to-investigate-liberal-involvement-in-ashby-case/4441728

quote:
A Federal Labor MP has asked the Australian Federal Police to investigate the involvement of key Liberal Party figures in the Peter Slipper sexual harassment case.

The Federal Court found the failed case was brought by Mr Slipper's former staffer James Ashby to further the interests of former Howard minister Mal Brough, who is the Liberal National Party candidate for Mr Slipper's seat.

Queensland Labor MP Graham Perrett says he has written to AFP Commissioner Tony Negus, asking him to investigate if the Liberals used the sexual harassment claim to harm Mr Slipper and the Government.

The Liberals named in the letter include former minister Mal Brough, Opposition frontbenchers Christopher Pyne and Julie Bishop, and Queensland state minister Mark McArdle.

"If they run the ruler over it and Mr Brough and Mr Pyne and Ms Bishop and Mr McArdle, et cetera are all found to have not committed a criminal act, or have not committed a criminal act that is worth pursuing by the DPP, well so be it," he told ABC radio.

Opposition Leader Tony Abbott says he is concerned the Government is investing time and money in a useless attack.

"Has any taxpayer money been used to prepare this letter? Have public servants been used to prepare this letter? Did Mr Perrett actually author this letter himself?" he said.

Ho, ho, ho. The Libs wanted Craig Thompson to be investigated so much, but they can't take their own being under scrutiny?

_Mford

Edited by - 27GV on 23 Dec 2012 19:08:43
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 24 Dec 2012 :  03:56:01  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
They are good at throwing **** but not good at receiving any. LOL, I hope the DPP find a case against Brough at least, and wouldn't be wonderful to see Pyne and Bishop faces if they are implicated as well. Put a bit of heat back on them, great news.

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 4.39 seconds.