V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  20:00:30  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm not going to say "I Told you so"

But Cambie Screwman has been in for 10 months and the only thing he's come up with to boost the QLD economy is talk of a new government building to house all the bludgers.
Yet he's now overseen a rise in unemployment to 6.2% with 23000 jobs lost in december alone.

In fact it's that bad if it wasn't for QLD the unemployment number would have fallen Australia wide
So after this little upstart took the hatchet to everything the QLD economy also contracted 1.6%

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/sunshine-state-not-so-sunny-for-jobseekers/story-e6freoof-1226556175707

Geez and some here were telling me how good the LNP was at managing the economy.

Get ready Australia, there's a federal election coming this year and there's Campbell Abbott waiting to con you, just like QLD

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 18 Jan 2013 :  22:29:21  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
He's managing the economy well for his mates. Unemployment at 6.2%, soon they'll have blokes working for the sniff of a wet fart.

I don't like Julia, but if this is the modern Liberal party at work. Ha.

quote:
The latest jobless figures show for the full year to December that while the wider Australian economy added about 148,000 jobs, Queensland shed more than 8000.

Seems there's only one problem here and it isn't the federal level.

Edit: had to post this comment because of the car industry:

quote:
bill banter of brisbane Posted at 6:58 AM Today

Employment in manufacturing in other states is kept afloat by the vast subsidies paid by the Gillard Government to the car industry, shipbuilding etc, paid for with taxes from Queensland workers and Queensland enterprises. Wayne Swan has been up to his ears in robbing Queenslanders of taxes to subsidise employment in the car industry. The unemployment figures you see are the result of that. Queenslanders are being robbed by Canberra, and it has to stop!

It's Julia's fault for making Queenslanders pay the same taxes every other state pays! How could we be so blind.

_Mford

Edited by - 27GV on 18 Jan 2013 22:35:34
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 20 Jan 2013 :  10:07:46  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Read the comments section in the Courier Mail about anything to do with this lame arsed government and all the rusted on LNP tragics can do is trot out the same bull**** line about it's all Labors fault

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11163 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  15:23:46  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I could be wrong, but I did hear an ad for the Liberals about 10 minutes ago. Whats the go there?
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  16:10:28  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I heard on the news this morning that they are trying to re-invent Tony Abbott - LOL, they are getting in early to promote him not any policies - LOL.

Looks like dog ****, smells like dog ****, tastes like dog ****, hmmmmm, must be dog **** - LOL

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  17:07:06  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You're sounding quite the expert on the stuff.
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  17:11:57  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

What, Politics?

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  19:19:00  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

You hear it dribbling out of his mouth so often you have no choice but to become an expert.

Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 27 Jan 2013 :  20:00:03  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I think Julia has completely mis-read the Australian public on thei Nova Peris-Kneebone senate ticket.

Trish Crossin is hugely popular in the territory and dicking her for a 'racially determined' appointment is not going to go down well, its illegal for starters!

Who ever told Julia that a "captains pick' was an acceptable way to dick one of Rudds mates over got it very very wrong!!

On top of all that, Nova got done for drink driving in Canberra about 4 years ago and it was kept quiet until now!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 29 Jan 2013 :  06:47:22  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
and that is the biggest problem with the Labor party

Arseholes telling local branches who's going to run in their own electorate.

I hate borrowing one of No No Abbotts lines but the faceless men do pick who run for the seats and it's the same on the Liberal side with their branch stacking

Go to Top of Page

TristanN47
V8 Champion

Australia
937 Posts
joined 08 Oct 11

Posted - 30 Jan 2013 :  22:47:29  Show Profile Send TristanN47 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Labor needs to lose the election to get rid of Gillard and Swan

But in saying that, The only other choice is a group of right wing nuts, no chance in hell my vote will ever go to the Liberals.

#5 Winterbottom #6 Mostert

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 31 Jan 2013 :  00:23:58  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It is going to be close, but my tip will be Gillard by a nose, the Libs having to sustain an attack on Abbott and Hockey will be their downfall, they just aren't credible.

Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 31 Jan 2013 :  05:44:53  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
While i think the Liberals under another leader and a few new faces on the front bench would be a very viable alternative while No No Abbott, Christopher Pain, Hockeynomics and Julie Fishlip are runnung the show, i hope for the sake of Australia Gillard asnd the Labor party get their crap together.

This is going to be close. Abbott will get exposed in this long campaign

Still time to get Mal into the top job

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 31 Jan 2013 :  07:40:58  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Abbott will get exposed in this long campaign

Still time to get Mal into the top job

Yes on both, but I hope they don't change leaders, Labor have a hope with Abbott leading

Go to Top of Page

stucar17
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
781 Posts
joined 23 Mar 07

Posted - 31 Jan 2013 :  11:38:53  Show Profile Send stucar17 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well well well,

News just in here in NSW 1:30, craig thompson will be charged by NSW police today on over 140 fraud charges...

Dont tell me that Gillard didnt have a sniff of it and that's why she has called the election early.

So not only did she blindside most of her party on the election, she has done it because he knew one of hew filthy union leaches was about to go down

She really is a piece of work, i only hope this is a catalyst for an earlier election......

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/craig-thomson-arrested-by-police/story-fncvk70o-1226565909723

Im fat because every time i shag your missus she gives me a cookie!

Edited by - stucar17 on 31 Jan 2013 11:40:19
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.99 seconds.