V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 18 Feb 2013 :  18:55:09  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
King Trevor Canute
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  03:59:35  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
My god, didn't Tanya Plebersik make Greg Hunt look pretty ordinary on Q&A last night.

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  05:04:19  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's going to take a lot more than Tanya Plibersek on the ABC on a Monday night to reverse Labor's plummeting fortunes.
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  06:25:33  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And to thaw out Rudd from his cryogenic state to take over the leadership again - which he will - he'll hang around and give it the 'oh well, since I have such high numbers I better just do it - only because you guys want me to, not because I want to...'

Bring on September - we might get a bit of normality back into proceedings - it'll be nice having someone with some actual qualifications running things again....
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  06:50:47  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You mean Abbott.

Your living on another planet if you think he's capable of doing the job.

Gillard is going to get what she deserves.
Knifing a PM has never gone down well and she was never a good choice to take over anyway.

For the well being of this country i hope the rest of you are smart enough to not give Abbott the power in the senate.

Some one is going to have to keep that animal on a leash

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  07:10:38  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And if you think a bloke who has been in Parliment for 20 years next year is incapable, you don't know enough about him.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  08:18:29  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
20 years in parliment tells me he's out of touch and probably couldn't get or hold a job in the real world

Edited by - bigcol on 19 Feb 2013 12:36:40
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  10:11:31  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
He is a scatter brain rabbits and you know it, why are they hiding him from the media, you and I both know the answer to that.

Gillard might have faults, but christ, compared to him she is a 'Canute'

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
2966 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  11:59:36  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Too many letters in canute, Trev, and the spelling of the 2 middle letters is back to front.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  13:34:00  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Big Trev

Gillard might have faults, but christ, compared to him she is a 'Canute'
Yes, she is. Trying to hold back the tide - and failing.

I have been hearing these past few days that all the betting agencies, like SportsBet, have Kevin 07 as the favourite to lead Labor to the next election. It gave me an idea: Trev, put some money on Kevin, and if he becomes leader (again), you'll win some dough and so you won't feel so bad about it. OTOH, if Julia remains leader, you'll do your dough, but you won't mind too much because Julia will still be leader... well, at least until the election. The only flaw in my idea is that you can get good odds on some of the other Labor people becoming leader: Swan, Shorten...
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  13:38:30  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

it'll be nice having someone with some actual qualifications running things again....

Having a peice of paper saying you can do something doesn't mean you can actually do it.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  17:46:01  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The 'Dreaded Black Knight' on the 730 Report is way more entertaining (and relevant) than Tanya Coutts-Trotter waffling on through Q&A.
Where are Julia's friends now she needs them? There's the AWU, and some of the Labor Party still holding firm. Anyone else?
Go to Top of Page

Madaz
Team Manager

Australia
5056 Posts
joined 21 Mar 07

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  18:29:26  Show Profile Send Madaz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Labor really screwed themselves when they voted for Gillard to take over from Rudd.

Gillard was a very good deputy PM and she could easily handle Bishop and Hockey while Rudd had Abbott's number.

But Gillard challenged for the top job and its all gone downhill from there.

2018 Fantasy League Overall Champion
2017 Fantasy League Tournament Champion
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 19 Feb 2013 :  19:57:47  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
One more bad poll result for Gillard and her party will remove her without hesitation.

Abbotts a moron, we all know that, but I do not believe he has knifed any of his colleagues or lied straight faced to the Australian people, he is not that smart!!

I am intrigued by the smokescreen Labor has created about the drugs scandal, it has ruined millions of dollars of sponsor contracts and they have proven nothing.

Its all a lie designed to remove focus from Thompson and Gillard.

For that alone Labor should be thrown out! Lundy and her off-sider should be imprisoned for false accusations, but as they have zero substance, it probably wouldn't stand up in court!!

labor is on the nose more than Rabbotts lot, that scares the **** out of me!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 20 Feb 2013 :  06:24:07  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Like i've said Em make sure the Libs don't have the power in the senate

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.86 seconds.