V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 04 Jan 2012 :  06:22:59  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And the National are - LOL

Ask Bob Katter and Tony Crook, and of course didn't Oakeshott and Windsor used to be associated with the Nationals (well according to Wilipedia they were) how they feel about the country representative party the Nationals.

Liberals are for big business, full stop, if that big business is in the country so be it. I live in rural Victoria and I can tell you it has bugger all to do with which Party it is all about the swinging seats gettin preference.

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 04 Jan 2012 :  07:31:28  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy

quote:
Originally posted by bigem

Was asked to move this from the upside down flag thread:

How about we put some 'reality' into the topic and look at the knee-jerk reaction from our Labor Government to live cattle exports and the devastating effect their temporary bans have had on OUR farmers!!

The reaction by the Indo's is adirect retal;iation to the stupidity of the Government and the moron Agriculture Minister, Joe Ludwig, who looks and sounds like he would be right at home as an ATO investigator!!

Typical ****ing dip****, no ****ing idea bureucrat!!


http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2011/s3392361.htm

The big banks are having a field day with this, they just became land owners as they force the good people who had borrowed against the proceeds of the cattle that WAS going to Indonesia, but isn't now!!

They are shooting the cattle and burying them as they no longer have a market for them!!

Labor Government = Morons!!



They have never been a party for the bush em. It is not in their blood. That is why it was such an injustice to the rest of Australians who live in regional Australia that the independents, Windsor and Oakshott, sided with the Labor party to help them form minority government.



BS

The reason why Oashot and Windsor wanted nothing to do with forming a government with the Libs is because of No No Abbott.

They also wanted nothing to do with the Nationals because of the way the Nationals sold their arse to the Liberals who only care about their mates in the high end of town and couldn't give a rats rooter about the bush

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot



12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

 offline

Posted - 04 Jan 2012 :  07:52:25  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigem

Was asked to move this from the upside down flag thread:

How about we put some 'reality' into the topic and look at the knee-jerk reaction from our Labor Government to live cattle exports and the devastating effect their temporary bans have had on OUR farmers!!

The reaction by the Indo's is adirect retal;iation to the stupidity of the Government and the moron Agriculture Minister, Joe Ludwig, who looks and sounds like he would be right at home as an ATO investigator!!

Typical ****ing dip****, no ****ing idea bureucrat!!


http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2011/s3392361.htm

The big banks are having a field day with this, they just became land owners as they force the good people who had borrowed against the proceeds of the cattle that WAS going to Indonesia, but isn't now!!

They are shooting the cattle and burying them as they no longer have a market for them!!

Labor Government = Morons!!

Farmers do not just waste stock like that. They will find a way to unload them one way or another even if it means loosing money.

Farmers also borrow money against crops. What happends when they fail?

Plus the facts from your link are that Austrlia is speculating while Indonesia deny the ban is the reason for the cut.

Bundy, My area is all farming, and until the electorates were changed Labor and Independants ruled.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy
BANNED



Australia
1509 Posts
joined 21 Aug 11

 offline

Posted - 06 Jan 2012 :  11:06:11  Show Profile Send bundy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

Bundy, My area is all farming, and until the electorates were changed Labor and Independants ruled.



I doubt that very much.

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 06 Jan 2012 :  16:17:36  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
See that last year, even with a minority Government, Federal Labor passed more bills through parliament than the previous 2 or 3 Governments did in a one year period, things can't be going too bad.

I also note that virtually no (popular) media outlets ran the story, what a surprise - NOT!!!

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot



12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

 offline

Posted - 06 Jan 2012 :  21:12:53  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

Bundy, My area is all farming, and until the electorates were changed Labor and Independants ruled.



I doubt that very much.



You've been wrong 99.9999999999999999999999% of the time. Glad to see you are are not going to change anytime soon.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy
BANNED



Australia
1509 Posts
joined 21 Aug 11

 offline

Posted - 07 Jan 2012 :  07:33:20  Show Profile Send bundy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by bundy

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

Bundy, My area is all farming, and until the electorates were changed Labor and Independants ruled.



I doubt that very much.



You've been wrong 99.9999999999999999999999% of the time. Glad to see you are are not going to change anytime soon.



Prove it. You claim it to be so...in my experience of following elections, I have never seen this in any electorate around the country that is 'all' farming lands. So, good luck with that one

Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic



Sweden
8813 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 07 Jan 2012 :  07:55:04  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by bigem

Was asked to move this from the upside down flag thread:

How about we put some 'reality' into the topic and look at the knee-jerk reaction from our Labor Government to live cattle exports and the devastating effect their temporary bans have had on OUR farmers!!

The reaction by the Indo's is adirect retal;iation to the stupidity of the Government and the moron Agriculture Minister, Joe Ludwig, who looks and sounds like he would be right at home as an ATO investigator!!

Typical ****ing dip****, no ****ing idea bureucrat!!


http://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2011/s3392361.htm

The big banks are having a field day with this, they just became land owners as they force the good people who had borrowed against the proceeds of the cattle that WAS going to Indonesia, but isn't now!!

They are shooting the cattle and burying them as they no longer have a market for them!!

Labor Government = Morons!!

Farmers do not just waste stock like that. They will find a way to unload them one way or another even if it means loosing money.




yes they do shoot them because of the cost to get them to another market is too great, and they cant afford to keep feeding them, i have family in the WA, that have had to reduce their herd, that was due to dry weather and no market

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear



Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

 offline

Posted - 07 Jan 2012 :  09:47:35  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Indonesia also has a 'weight limit' per beast, and the longer they graze, the heavier they get, then the Indo's wont take them, so they shoot them and bury them!!

Its a monumental ****-up by Ludwig and the ALP!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot



12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

 offline

Posted - 07 Jan 2012 :  15:42:04  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by bundy

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

Bundy, My area is all farming, and until the electorates were changed Labor and Independants ruled.



I doubt that very much.



You've been wrong 99.9999999999999999999999% of the time. Glad to see you are are not going to change anytime soon.



Prove it. You claim it to be so...in my experience of following elections, I have never seen this in any electorate around the country that is 'all' farming lands. So, good luck with that one



In your experience huh? Nuf said.

Thanks for the correction f_c

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy
BANNED



Australia
1509 Posts
joined 21 Aug 11

 offline

Posted - 07 Jan 2012 :  21:22:42  Show Profile Send bundy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Getting back to more pressing matters, it seems that the relationship between Gillard and Barnett is permanently irreconcilable. Barnett is frustrated with the Federal government's lack of providing funding to it anywhere close to the funding it pays to the Commonwealth with it only getting 72c in the dollar. If the PM is not going to govern in a more consensus or accommodating way to the needs of non-Labor states, well any agenda policies of hers' will come to a standstill in States where she needs to improve her standing...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/p/story-fn59niix-1226238854298

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager



Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

 offline

Posted - 08 Jan 2012 :  06:06:12  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Barnett is a bully and a blocker just like Abbott

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot



12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

 offline

Posted - 08 Jan 2012 :  10:55:55  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow! A State Coalition government is upset at Federal Labor. What a shocker.

And in The Australian to.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 08 Jan 2012 :  17:44:12  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy

Getting back to more pressing matters, it seems that the relationship between Gillard and Barnett is permanently irreconcilable. Barnett is frustrated with the Federal government's lack of providing funding to it anywhere close to the funding it pays to the Commonwealth with it only getting 72c in the dollar. If the PM is not going to govern in a more consensus or accommodating way to the needs of non-Labor states, well any agenda policies of hers' will come to a standstill in States where she needs to improve her standing...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/p/story-fn59niix-1226238854298



More BS.

Howard did exactly the same thing to QLD.
In fact under Howard QLD recieved less funding per kilometre of road than any other state in Australia.

Didn't see you whining about that

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

bundy
BANNED



Australia
1509 Posts
joined 21 Aug 11

 offline

Posted - 08 Jan 2012 :  22:59:37  Show Profile Send bundy a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:
Originally posted by bundy

Getting back to more pressing matters, it seems that the relationship between Gillard and Barnett is permanently irreconcilable. Barnett is frustrated with the Federal government's lack of providing funding to it anywhere close to the funding it pays to the Commonwealth with it only getting 72c in the dollar. If the PM is not going to govern in a more consensus or accommodating way to the needs of non-Labor states, well any agenda policies of hers' will come to a standstill in States where she needs to improve her standing...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/p/story-fn59niix-1226238854298



More BS.

Howard did exactly the same thing to QLD.
In fact under Howard QLD recieved less funding per kilometre of road than any other state in Australia.

Didn't see you whining about that



There are more urgent and important matters that surpass this about righting the wrongs that this Labor Government has dished out for the best part of 20 years.

Oh and BTW - I think you will find that the Labor government didn't get rid of the State taxes that they agreed to (and still haven't) at the time of the heads of government agreement over the allocation of the GST as to one of the reasons why Howard decided not to match them dollar for dollar on the GST they contribute.


Edited by - bundy on 08 Jan 2012 23:15:05
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 19.75 seconds.