V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 General Libs vs ALP Thread
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 589

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 21 Mar 2013 :  21:24:54  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

1. lmao...MINING TAX
2. still suicide
3. but it didnt...all thats happen is crean is sacked and rudd looks weak
4. majority of aussie says the ALP is screwed

Why ask the questions if you not interested in the answers.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 21 Mar 2013 :  21:39:08  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh-hoh.....look whose making sense again!

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/hes-always-inflating-his-numbers-latham-unleashes-extraordinary-diatribe-on-rudd-fitzgibbon-and-richardson-20130321-2gik7.html

Crazy times......

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 21 Mar 2013 :  21:40:09  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic

preferred? by who?

and i add again that she never had the preference of the voters, just of the independants who voted her into power.

Seriously Sonic? I hope you are yanking the chain because you know sweet FA about how the lower house works.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 21 Mar 2013 :  21:56:04  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:

1. lmao...MINING TAX
2. still suicide

Why ask the questions if you not interested in the answers.

Iam interetsted, but it simply makes no sence what so ever

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 21 Mar 2013 :  22:28:26  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/political-news/hes-always-inflating-his-numbers-latham-unleashes-extraordinary-diatribe-on-rudd-fitzgibbon-and-richardson-20130321-2gik7.html

Crazy times......

Greens looking good, huh

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 21 Mar 2013 :  22:31:41  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Crazy times......

Lathams right. Richardson is just a piece of crap and should just pull his head in and crawl back up the sewer pipe he evolved in.

While he's at it, he should take that other piece of insignifigant crap Latham with him

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12532 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 21 Mar 2013 :  22:50:17  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
http://theaimn.com/2013/03/19/breaking-news-someone-said-something-to-someone/

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 21 Mar 2013 :  22:58:46  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

First of, the article is a couple of days old.

Most of all though it's not credible.

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.

Edited by - bundy5 on 21 Mar 2013 22:59:23
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 21 Mar 2013 :  23:06:09  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:

First of, the article is a couple of days old.

Most of all though it's not credible.

Geez you need to get out more. Either that or find yourself a woman.

It's a send up FFS

Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 22 Mar 2013 :  05:13:54  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

1. lmao...MINING TAX
2. still suicide

if you don't like the answers, WHY did you ask the questions? Sorry Albert has alread said the same thing. I think Alberts response were spot on T1.

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Crazy times......

I have maintained for years that he was the right man, and I still do, he knows his ****, he is a 'true believer' in the Labor style, I reckon Gillard is as well, but she is surrounded by nose-bleeders

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 22 Mar 2013 05:22:20
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
2966 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 22 Mar 2013 :  06:16:07  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
message to the labour party.

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss19/reaparnz/hC993A51E.jpg
Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic

Sweden
8813 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

Posted - 22 Mar 2013 :  07:02:50  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 22 Mar 2013 :  07:11:59  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by the undertaker

with all due respect, if you are living in New Zealand and are a New Zealander, might I be so bold as to suggest "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

In other words, mind your own business.

Also, on the radio this morning I hear that they are calling Rudd 'Chicken Ki-ev" - LOL

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 22 Mar 2013 :  07:15:03  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Crazy times......

Greens looking good, huh

All 3 parties look much the same......Abbott led Libs still the scariest though......Turnbull led Libs would be a credible option though...

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13314 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 22 Mar 2013 :  07:42:12  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:
Originally posted by the undertaker

with all due respect, if you are living in New Zealand and are a New Zealander, might I be so bold as to suggest "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

In other words, mind your own business.

He's only interested Trev so he can keep an eye on whats sort of centrelink payments he'll get if he ever moves here

I'd like to keep an eye on what happens in NZud, but nothing is ever reported here unless one of their politicians are whinging about one of our sporting teams.
Probably because their political scene is as significant as naval fluff and ear wax

Edited by - bigcol on 22 Mar 2013 07:47:04
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 589 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 25.72 seconds.