V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Other Australian
 Speedway
 General Speedway Chat! (Edited)
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 31

Fast by Ferracci
Team Manager



10379 Posts
joined 23 Sep 04

 offline

Posted - 12 Oct 2017 :  19:25:02  Show Profile Send Fast by Ferracci a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wade Aunger apparently finishing up at Valvoline Raceway at the end of November and moving back to Victoria

Green gone , Aunger gone, no overall USC this year just normal track championships, no American's announced for the International Series.... something seems to be going on at Parramatta??
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 12 Oct 2017 :  20:13:00  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Fast by Ferracci

Wade Aunger apparently finishing up at Valvoline Raceway at the end of November and moving back to Victoria

Green gone , Aunger gone, no overall USC this year just normal track championships, no American's announced for the International Series.... something seems to be going on at Parramatta??



Wow....what's with that ???

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot



Australia
11207 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

 offline

Posted - 22 Oct 2017 :  12:52:15  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
We'll be having the Speedcar Grand Prix at Gunnedah in March. How many entries does that usually get?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 22 Oct 2017 :  17:33:50  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Kerry wins Salina WoO last night after leading by half a lap the night before .....before getting caught in traffic and cutting a tyre

Looking. Quick for the Aussie summer

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot



Australia
11207 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

 offline

Posted - 26 Oct 2017 :  21:36:35  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Kerry wins Salina WoO last night after leading by half a lap the night before .....before getting caught in traffic and cutting a tyre

Looking. Quick for the Aussie summer



Ya boy'z back with Brian Hall.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 27 Oct 2017 :  08:34:38  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Kerry wins Salina WoO last night after leading by half a lap the night before .....before getting caught in traffic and cutting a tyre

Looking. Quick for the Aussie summer



Ya boy'z back with Brian Hall.



Linsey ?...yeah he has new crew chief and some other changes...not sure how he will go though as he has a lot going on away from the track

tatnell driving for ray scott racing this summer



another mt gambier team kicking goals

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 16 Nov 2017 10:50:42
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot



Australia
11207 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

 offline

Posted - 16 Nov 2017 :  11:26:03  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Is Brooke's team an offshoot of that transport mob?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 16 Nov 2017 :  11:51:40  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Is Brooke's team an offshoot of that transport mob?



yeah scotts transport is owned by ray scott...who he and his son ash are both sprintcar nuts

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot



Australia
11207 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

 offline

Posted - 10 Dec 2017 :  00:09:58  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I had my first taste of motorcycle speedway over at Tamworth earlier as they had the Australian Senior titles. Names like Sam Masters, ben Grabham and Darrin Treloar were there.

Apart from stoppages for injured riders (only one), allowing the sun to go down a little bit, track prep and then a small power outage, the concept of dead track time, at Tamworth at least, doesn't seem to exist.
Go to Top of Page

Fast by Ferracci
Team Manager



10379 Posts
joined 23 Sep 04

 offline

Posted - 19 Dec 2017 :  19:36:08  Show Profile Send Fast by Ferracci a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Only one American, and a 16yo kid at that, competing at Valvoline Raceway over the Christmas/New Year period

Something very weird going on at the track this year, American's coming over to race at Parramatta for their "International Season" has been a staple of the track at this time of year for over 30 years.... with no Internationals how can they call it the "International Season" ?

Very disappointing for the fans, and a lack of information being put forward by the track, especially to the mountain of questions asked on this topic on the track's facebook page...
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 19 Dec 2017 :  21:44:51  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Fast by Ferracci

Only one American, and a 16yo kid at that, competing at Valvoline Raceway over the Christmas/New Year period

Something very weird going on at the track this year, American's coming over to race at Parramatta for their "International Season" has been a staple of the track at this time of year for over 30 years.... with no Internationals how can they call it the "International Season" ?

Very disappointing for the fans, and a lack of information being put forward by the track, especially to the mountain of questions asked on this topic on the track's facebook page...



Same as the old speedway city in Adelaide....I have heard sprint cars won't be doing any club shows as they aren't getting paid, and haven't been for some times...

The PCR thing sounds like it's a money issue too ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Fast by Ferracci
Team Manager



10379 Posts
joined 23 Sep 04

 offline

Posted - 19 Dec 2017 :  23:26:24  Show Profile Send Fast by Ferracci a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne


The PCR thing sounds like it's a money issue too ?



The new owner pumped a lot of money into the track since he bought it in 2014, pushing the "USC" brand, improving the amenities at Parramatta etc etc.. as well as buying a track in QLD and taking over running another

One guesses he's not getting the returns he needed, so isn't paying for the American's to come out this year.... sad thing for him is that it will be reflected in the downturn of spectators at Parramatta over the Christmas/New Year period compared to the past...
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot



Australia
11207 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

 offline

Posted - 19 Dec 2017 :  23:48:41  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And in WSS we get Dominic Scelzi and Carson Macedo and of course JJ making his usual Speedweek appearance. Racci, who footed the bill for Kasey and Kyle last season?
Go to Top of Page

Fast by Ferracci
Team Manager



10379 Posts
joined 23 Sep 04

 offline

Posted - 20 Dec 2017 :  12:54:21  Show Profile Send Fast by Ferracci a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Racci, who footed the bill for Kasey and Kyle last season?



I'm pretty sure Valvoline Raceway did. I think they paid for Harli White & Brad Sweet as well

Thats how it used to work when the Kinser and lately the likes of Tim Kaeding, Brad Sweet and others have come out. They'd be contracted to appear a certain number of nights at Parramatta, and on off nights were free to appear at other events (some would stay for the Classic as well)
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 20 Dec 2017 :  13:02:06  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ruhs brothers didn't pay for sweet ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 31  Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.76 seconds.