No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Football - NRL, AFL, Soccer, etc...
 AFL 2012
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 45

Brightman
V8 Champion

Australia
982 Posts
joined 16 Jan 12

Posted - 27 Jun 2012 :  00:55:41  Show Profile Send Brightman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by DJRford

GWS did pretty well in the early part against Melbourne, until they got to about 30 points, then it was like as if they all went home!

Yer was at the game although not a supporter of either club, but they certainly did fall away a lot especially in the 2nd and 3rd but that is expected with the kids only playing half a game than the full 4 quarter effort. But credit to Melbourne they played well

2016 v8central fantasy champion
'That's what they call a control tyre'

_Mholden
Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2128 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 14 Jul 2012 :  00:08:58  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Carltank just lost to a team that by all rights should have folded a long time ago, lol

2019 Fantasy League Overall Champion
Go to Top of Page

Brightman
V8 Champion

Australia
982 Posts
joined 16 Jan 12

Posted - 14 Jul 2012 :  11:37:04  Show Profile Send Brightman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tommo11

Carltank just lost to a team that by all rights should have folded a long time ago, lol

Well Carlton are ****... I rate North, had them in my 8 at the start of the year and they probably should of beat the Dogs and Port and maybe Essendon so they could of been firmly in the 8 for the whole year

_Mholden
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10757 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 14 Jul 2012 :  18:18:19  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Carlton seem to be doing very poorly in the past few weeks.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

GetThe
Team Manager

2571 Posts
joined 06 Dec 10

Posted - 14 Jul 2012 :  22:09:46  Show Profile Send GetThe a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

If i were a Geelong supporter i wouldn't be crowing to much about Carlton as the side they thumped last week by 9 goals is now thumping the kitty cats.

Edited by - GetThe on 14 Jul 2012 22:13:14
Go to Top of Page

Brightman
V8 Champion

Australia
982 Posts
joined 16 Jan 12

Posted - 14 Jul 2012 :  22:44:59  Show Profile Send Brightman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Geelong are in a bit of trouble.... with such a hard draw to finish off the year they might not make the 8. Including tonights game they play everybody above them

_Mholden
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10757 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 15 Jul 2012 :  01:32:43  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by GetThe

quote:

If i were a Geelong supporter i wouldn't be crowing to much about Carlton as the side they thumped last week by 9 goals is now thumping the kitty cats.

Not a good season for Geelong at all to be honest, and our upcoming games all look like pretty tough ones so there's a chance Geelong won't make the top eight. If they don't, I'm really hoping the Swans can take it out this year.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

Azza
Team Manager

Australia
2282 Posts
joined 12 Aug 01

Posted - 15 Jul 2012 :  02:00:33  Show Profile  Visit Azza's Homepage Send Azza a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wowee what a day! Hunt kicking the goal to get GC their first win of the season! Geelong have a tough road home will they make they 8? Can carlton make the 8 with their tough road home? I am still standing by my season prediction the cats and the pies wont make top 4. Adelaide will make top 2 with their easy draw, West coast will be there too and Sydney are looking strong. Winner out of pies and hawks will take the other spot. i am tipping the hawks. North have a good run home, saints are looking good too.

My 8..... (will be way out)

Adelaide
West Coast
Sydney
Hawthorn
Collingwood
North Melbourne
Essendon
Richmond

I think Adelaide is a good side but not a top 2 or 3 side but a favorable draw can get them a fair way. Could very well be Eagles V Crows which will be a fizzer....

Go to Top of Page

Brightman
V8 Champion

Australia
982 Posts
joined 16 Jan 12

Posted - 19 Jul 2012 :  20:03:06  Show Profile Send Brightman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Going to be a cracking round of footy this weekend.
Essendon v Geelong
Collingwood v Hawthorn
Adelaide v West Coast
Sydney v St.Kilda

Which are all top 8 sides
Hopefully my Hawks get up, cause we need a good win over a quality side.
And if West Coast win and St.Kilda win, the Hawks will be on top!!

_Mholden
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10757 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 20 Jul 2012 :  20:14:50  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Come on Geelong!

Edit: Make that awesome job Geelong!

_Mford

Edited by - DJRford on 21 Jul 2012 19:53:08
Go to Top of Page

Brightman
V8 Champion

Australia
982 Posts
joined 16 Jan 12

Posted - 26 Aug 2012 :  00:20:42  Show Profile Send Brightman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Go the hawks, what a great win, coming from 38 points down.
Burgoyne was superb kicking that clutch goal.
Looking forward to the finals

_Mholden
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10757 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 26 Aug 2012 :  10:36:52  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well I wanted Sydney to win, but Hawthorn were just better. Well done to them.

_Mford

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22707 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 26 Aug 2012 :  11:40:00  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Did I hear that the Suns beat Carlton?
Go to Top of Page

Brightman
V8 Champion

Australia
982 Posts
joined 16 Jan 12

Posted - 26 Aug 2012 :  14:49:00  Show Profile Send Brightman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Did I hear that the Suns beat Carlton?

Yep by 2 goals. There best win yet as a club

_Mholden
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10757 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 26 Aug 2012 :  17:36:01  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Great to see Geelong win!

_Mford

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 45 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.16 seconds.