No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 International Series
 Motor Cycling
 2012 Australian Grand Prix **Spoilers**
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7229 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  15:19:45  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Race on now, Stoner leading, Lorenzo second and Pedrosa out. Championship looking like Lorenzo has it wrapped up...

C'Mon Stoner!

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  17:27:37  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
stoner is a legend

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10702 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  18:19:06  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well done Casey Stoner. Six in a row! Amazing effort. Also well done to Ant West and Arthur Sissis on their Moto2 and Moto3 podiums.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

SuperMono
Formula Ford Driver

459 Posts
joined 02 Oct 08

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  19:37:33  Show Profile Send SuperMono a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Aside from the podiums in all 3 GP events, I'm told Chad Reed won in his comeback ride at the supporting Supercross.
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
16143 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  21:02:55  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Its strange watching the race today and watching Casey do what he does best, smashing the other blokes, and knowing he wont be there next year.

Wont be watching much MotoGP in the future, apart from Casey, there is no reason to watch it.

Awesome rides by young Arthur Sissis and Ant West today, an Aussie podium in each race today, brilliant!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?

Edited by - bigem on 28 Oct 2012 21:04:54
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10702 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 28 Oct 2012 :  21:43:43  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I won't be watching much MotoGP either. 2010 was the first time I ever actually watched it. I watched a few races. Last year I watched just about every race, this year I've watched nearly none of them, and when Casey was off injured I didn't watch any.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

Mach24
BANNED

Australia
1177 Posts
joined 03 Jan 07

Posted - 29 Oct 2012 :  07:15:42  Show Profile Send Mach24 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh, and there were Aussies on the podium in the Australian support classes too
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
16143 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 29 Oct 2012 :  19:58:33  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mach24

Oh, and there were Aussies on the podium in the Australian support classes too

I mentioned those guys mate, awesome day!!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 30 Oct 2012 :  06:55:32  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Someone needs to mention, congrats to Jorge Lorenzo, on winning the world championship! (A minor detail I know...)
Go to Top of Page

PVDA
Team Manager

2561 Posts
joined 02 Nov 02

Posted - 30 Oct 2012 :  11:38:45  Show Profile Send PVDA a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Was an interesting atmosphere at the Island over the weekend.

It was my first trip there for a MotoGP but I was there for the Supercross events being run on a specially built track up on Lukey Heights so was divorced from the GP as such.

I did get a chance to wander around during qualifying and they certainly go quicker than the local classes I'm used to seeing at PI.

Biggest crowds on all three days at PI ever in it's history.
Go to Top of Page

T8rocks
T8's No.1 Fan

Australia
2522 Posts
joined 15 Feb 09

Posted - 05 Nov 2012 :  20:54:30  Show Profile Send T8rocks a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Also won't be watching MotoGP at all now that Casey is gone, shame really.

BTW, does anyone know what the song used in the channel 10 closer was?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.62 seconds.