No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Football - NRL, AFL, Soccer, etc...
 State of Origin
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 15

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22552 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 27 May 2013 :  21:55:29  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote
NSW: Jarryd Hayne, Brett Morris, Michael Jennings, Josh Morris, Blake Ferguson, James Maloney, Mitchell Pearce, Paul Gallen, Robbie Farah, James Tamou, Ryan Hoffman, Luke Lewis, Greg Bird, Kurt Gidley, Anthony Watmough, Andrew Fifita, Trent Merrin.

QLD: Billy Slater, Darius Boyd, Greg Inglis, Justin Hodges, Brent Tate, Johnathan Thurston, Cooper Cronk, Matt Scott, Cameron Smith (c), David Shillington, Nate Myles, Sam Thaiday, Ashley Harrison, Corey Parker, Matt Gillett, Ben Teío, Chris McQueen, Daly Cherry-Evans, Josh Papalii (Justin OíNeill has been placed on stand-by for Darius Boyd).

First casualty is Gidley who's already ruled out with a foot injury - that should increase NSW chances already

Will it be GR8 M8, 8 M8 or will NSW finally get one up?

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 27 May 2013 :  22:01:45  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's strange not seeing big Petero's name there.

No shocks in the Qld team.

Pleased Nsw kept Hayne and Pearce.

Edited by - bruce1 on 27 May 2013 22:02:24
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7225 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  19:01:29  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sutton and Josh Reynolds have been called to the NSW side. Looks like Sutton will get his first go from the bench - better option than Gidley IMO.

@ LG - It's looking like 'Domin8tion' is going to be the words...

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Edited by - skaifeman on 28 May 2013 19:02:29
Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  19:54:09  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by skaifeman

Sutton and Josh Reynolds have been called to the NSW side. Looks like Sutton will get his first go from the bench - better option than Gidley IMO.

Good choice

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22552 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  19:56:53  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

... or Queensland, Gr8 St8 M8
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13443 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  21:58:00  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
There are kids in their third year of school that have never seen a NSW series win

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10697 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 28 May 2013 :  23:21:26  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Come on NSW! Not expecting anything too special though.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  14:39:37  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Sooooo pleased they didn't pick Carney
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7225 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  18:28:59  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bruce1

quote:

Why would they? No versatility about him. Sutton can be used as a ball player or a ball runner, he's a bloody big boy.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  18:39:15  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

Why would they? No versatility about him. Sutton can be used as a ball player or a ball runner, he's a bloody big boy.

With those thoughts, this is why NSW are in the position there in.

Hey, i'm happy with Sutton in the team.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22552 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  18:54:08  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I don't think Sutton will be the one who lets NSW down if he gets a run.
Go to Top of Page

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 29 May 2013 :  18:59:36  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

No.

Reynolds in Sutton out, bugger.

That was the only sensible way to go.

Edited by - bruce1 on 30 May 2013 16:57:29
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7225 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 30 May 2013 :  18:27:26  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Reynolds is tough and should play well. Word is Boyd will be starting as well.

Go to Top of Page

bundy5
BANNED

2755 Posts
joined 24 Feb 13

Posted - 30 May 2013 :  20:20:51  Show Profile Send bundy5 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

No.

Sensible way for Queensland to win

To respond to Bruce in the NRL thread: it is probably the single hardest loss I have had to deal with at Souths to lose Bully. Much worse than Sam Burgess as he didn't symbolise Souths as Bully did. I think a lot will underestimate just how much a loss he will be to Souths but I fully understand how engrossed he is with NZ and I think given that he will make the successful transition that others haven't.
Go to Top of Page

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 30 May 2013 :  20:26:00  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy5

quote:

quote:

No.

Sensible way for Queensland to win

We'll never know.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22552 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 04 Jun 2013 :  20:54:48  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
One more sleep!!!!!!!!!!

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 15 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.09 seconds.