No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 Advertising - For Sale/Wanted/Swap/etc..
 Would This Photo Sell?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

matt016
Team Manager

Australia
2014 Posts
joined 19 Jun 09

Posted - 28 Dec 2013 :  21:13:33  Show Profile  Click to see matt016's MSN Messenger address Send matt016 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got this photo of mine done up into a canvas for Christmas, I love this up on the wall this was taken at the 2013 Lakeside Classic this year used with my Canon EOS 600D Sigma 150-500mm Lens, with Jim Richards behind the wheel. But yeah I have been thinking to my self would this photo sell? This one is special to me as personally I think it's one of my best shots from this year. I have never sold a photo before, but yeah what are your thoughts on it? Do you think it would sell?

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10751 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 28 Dec 2013 :  21:19:50  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Not sure whether it would sell or not, but it is a nice photo.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17489 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 29 Dec 2013 :  00:04:10  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
think for my personal tastes it has been cropped too much... rear bumper is cut off... front is very tight...

i am someone who does pretty tight crops too but think that with it cutting into the car it will reduce folk wanting to buy it... but then again, it is all in the eye of the beholder... it's a great flame, motion shot :)

Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17489 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 29 Dec 2013 :  00:07:08  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
should take it to the track some time and get Jim and Mark to sign it for you

Go to Top of Page

matt016
Team Manager

Australia
2014 Posts
joined 19 Jun 09

Posted - 29 Dec 2013 :  09:29:20  Show Profile  Click to see matt016's MSN Messenger address Send matt016 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic

think for my personal tastes it has been cropped too much... rear bumper is cut off... front is very tight...

i am someone who does pretty tight crops too but think that with it cutting into the car it will reduce folk wanting to buy it... but then again, it is all in the eye of the beholder... it's a great flame, motion shot :)

I agree about the cropping my self my parents did it up for me as a gift, in the original photo the back is not cut off, so yeah when they gave it to me I did notice that lol

Yes will have to hunt them down for sure! Hopefully they will be at next year's Lakeside Classic!

Thanks mate

Go to Top of Page

Scorpio
Team Manager

Australia
2244 Posts
joined 23 Oct 06

Posted - 29 Dec 2013 :  09:52:35  Show Profile  Visit Scorpio's Homepage  Click to see Scorpio's MSN Messenger address Send Scorpio a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yes it would maybe with a few other shots in a nice frame having it signed by both drivers will add extra value to it, starting $150 would be a good start

Logos, business cards, brochures, graphic design, print, advertising, online, marketing, web design, web hosting and more.

http://www.prdesigns.com.au
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 29 Dec 2013 :  09:54:38  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
all the shots you have posted have been top stuff matt mate

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17489 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 29 Dec 2013 :  17:09:34  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
didn't think to ask before... how big is the canvas? did it come up ok? been thinking of doing one of mine but have heard varying reports and most not too nice saying they just don't last...

your thoughts?

Go to Top of Page

matt016
Team Manager

Australia
2014 Posts
joined 19 Jun 09

Posted - 30 Dec 2013 :  12:46:10  Show Profile  Click to see matt016's MSN Messenger address Send matt016 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic

didn't think to ask before... how big is the canvas? did it come up ok? been thinking of doing one of mine but have heard varying reports and most not too nice saying they just don't last...

your thoughts?

The Canvas size is 100 by 50 I believe, this one came out all right but as you said before it was a bit cropped and the back is cut off a bit. But my parents did it up for me so yeah.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.59 seconds.