No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 International Series
 Motor Cycling
 Moto GP on Foxtel ?
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ruddeger
Team Manager

2316 Posts
joined 21 Jan 07

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  21:43:29  Show Profile Send Ruddeger a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It seems Moto GP will be on both One HD & Foxtel this year.
Monday mornings Sprint Cup race has been moved to Fox Sports 1 and Moto GP and Moto 2 & 3 are live from Qatar on Speed.

Ten/One are probably trying to offload it now there's no high profile Aussie in it.
Is this the 4th year of their 5 year deal ?

FOOOOOOOOORD !!!

Fast by Ferracci
Team Manager

10445 Posts
joined 23 Sep 04

Posted - 19 Mar 2014 :  22:54:11  Show Profile Send Fast by Ferracci a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
This is the 5th year of their deal, Foxtel lost their rights deal at the end of 2009
Go to Top of Page

Ruddeger
Team Manager

2316 Posts
joined 21 Jan 07

Posted - 24 Mar 2014 :  09:05:51  Show Profile Send Ruddeger a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oops,Ten timed it bad in dumping Moto 3 & 2

FOOOOOOOOORD !!!
Go to Top of Page

Brightman
V8 Champion

Australia
981 Posts
joined 16 Jan 12

Posted - 24 Mar 2014 :  19:33:20  Show Profile Send Brightman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'd actually rather watch moto 3 than 2 or gp. I really enjoy watching the boys go hammer and tong for the whole 20 odd laps of their race.
Now that Jack Miller has started the season with a win its going to be real interesting. Hopefully 10/1 get there priorities right. (Although I highly doubt it)

2016 v8central fantasy champion
'That's what they call a control tyre'

_Mholden
Go to Top of Page

Fast by Ferracci
Team Manager

10445 Posts
joined 23 Sep 04

Posted - 24 Mar 2014 :  20:19:06  Show Profile Send Fast by Ferracci a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Brightman

Now that Jack Miller has started the season with a win its going to be real interesting. Hopefully 10/1 get there priorities right. (Although I highly doubt it)

According to the speedcafe article Ten/One are contractually not allowed to show any Moto2 or Moto3 live or in full apart from Phillip Island.

http://www.speedcafe.com/2014/03/24/full-aussie-bike-gp-coverage-despite-tv-shake/
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10702 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 24 Mar 2014 :  22:12:35  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Man I knew Jack Miller was alright from what I read in the past, but didn't really look him up much... Today I realised he's a day younger than me! Here he is on his way to MotoGP, and good on him, it's good for Australia, but I'm here working in a supermarket. I hate but actually don't really hate guys like Jack Miller, Scott McLaughlin, Daniil Kvyat and so on...

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

Ruddeger
Team Manager

2316 Posts
joined 21 Jan 07

Posted - 14 Apr 2014 :  18:26:10  Show Profile Send Ruddeger a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
and Miller wins again
Great decision to sell Moto 3 by Ten
At least we now get to see races ad free

FOOOOOOOOORD !!!
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10702 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 14 Apr 2014 :  23:02:55  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Great start to the season by Jack. If he keeps this stuff up, he might just be our next international motorbike champion, and hopefully be ready for MotoGP in a few years.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11298 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 23 Apr 2014 :  15:20:21  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Speed and Ten will share the rights from now to the end of 2016.

http://www.speedcafe.com/2014/04/23/network-ten-fox-sports-ink-new-motogp-deals/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.66 seconds.