V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 CAMS National Racing Series
 General CAMS Series
 v8 drivers even
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hot327
Pit Crew

Australia
178 Posts
joined 14 Jul 12

Posted - 22 May 2014 :  00:14:22  Show Profile Send hot327 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
hi all
if you guys are interested shannons national at Philip island free live stream ,see scott mac,david Reynolds,tim slade nick percat,dale wood ect all in the same equipment race the new Carrera cup cars will be interesting also enduro drivers ,they must pair up with amater guys hope the v8 guys will be on in the same stints
sat live1250
sun live 10.45

Edited by - Legendary Gerry on 22 May 2014 09:13:34

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 22 May 2014 :  03:58:23  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Scotty Mac and DR get my vote.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17272 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 22 May 2014 :  08:54:25  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
yup it should be a ripper weekend down at the Island for sure!

think the weather is supposed to be okay too which will help.

Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10655 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 23 May 2014 :  00:46:46  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sadly I won't be there, but I'll be keeping an eye out for what's going on. Hoping Davey can get the job done as co-driver. Also hope Troy Bayliss does a good job. Don't like Michael Patrizi, but Bayliss is pretty cool, and he's from the same town as me, so a part of me always wants him to do well.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

27GV
Team Manager

5249 Posts
joined 20 Jul 08

Posted - 24 May 2014 :  17:29:03  Show Profile Send 27GV a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Demolition Derby! 10 cars DNF.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2730 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 24 May 2014 :  18:16:35  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Pretty good drives by Percat and Scotty in the Carrera Cup race. Couldn't believe the amount of carnage in the race!

Tander came from over 30 seconds back to win the GT race, overtaking Le Brocq with a couple of laps left. Race was shortened to 82 laps after the tyre wall that Bayliss hit in the Carrera Cup race had to be repaired.

Photography ByKye | Motorsport Photography ByKye
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, **** yeah!"

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

hot327
Pit Crew

Australia
178 Posts
joined 14 Jul 12

Posted - 25 May 2014 :  00:15:01  Show Profile Send hot327 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
looks like gt still got it yhe way he passed lebrock was very impressive
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10655 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 25 May 2014 :  00:41:15  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by hot327

looks like gt still got it yhe way he passed lebrock was very impressive

Maybe GT cars are more his style than V8 Supercars? It's clear that typically most drivers have a type of car they're great at, while they may not be in others. For Garth this may be GT cars.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2730 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 25 May 2014 :  19:13:28  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, GT in a GT makes sense....

Stephen Grove and Scotty Mac won the Carrera Cup round after Smollen and Percat won today's race.

Seto and Bob Pearson took out the Great Southern 4 Hour for the second year in a row ahead of the BMWs of Leahey/Lynton and the Sherrins.

Photography ByKye | Motorsport Photography ByKye
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, **** yeah!"

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10655 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 25 May 2014 :  22:24:08  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I like the Carrera Cup endurance type event. It's a great opportunity for some of these guys in the amateur class to score a win, due to being able to hire a big name.

_Mford

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.8 seconds.