No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Australian
 Historics
 Winton Historic meeting in May.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sonic

Australia
17281 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 30 Jun 2014 :  22:45:02  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As some of you may know there was an incident with the motorbike sidecar group leaving one rider with injuries at the Winton Historic meeting a month ago.

These have left him not being able to work so I have offered, and they have accepted, $10 from the sale of every digital image (costing $20) from every category over the weekend.

So if you know anyone who was racing, or want a memory, or just want to help out a fellow competitor then this is one way you could help out. Please share this info with anyone who may be interested. And if nothing else send your best wishes.

Thank you.

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 30 Jun 2014 :  22:47:06  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
pics ?
where ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17281 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 30 Jun 2014 :  22:59:04  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
see, you are the thinking man T1 lol... what a brain fart from me

all pics are available at philwisewould.zenfolio.com

thank you.

Go to Top of Page

PVDA
Team Manager

2559 Posts
joined 02 Nov 02

Posted - 01 Jul 2014 :  20:22:42  Show Profile Send PVDA a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I was told over the weekend by his boss that the sidecar passenger in question was still in hospital but looks to finally be heading in the right direction thankfully.

Was certainly not a pretty leg injury for us to deal with
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17281 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 01 Jul 2014 :  20:35:40  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
yes he is still in hospital Paul... was messaging with his fiance yesterday and she said that for now the surgeries are done with...

hoping that some folk buy some images so that I can give them some dollars to help with their bills... 4 weeks already with him not working has got to hurt so every bit will help :)

lots of people have been sharing it on facebook which has been a good start but nobody has bought anything as yet... hopefully it just needs to get some momentum...

I have expanded the offer to any image on the zenfolio site so if there is ANY image you want now would be a good time to get it...

Go to Top of Page

PVDA
Team Manager

2559 Posts
joined 02 Nov 02

Posted - 14 Jul 2014 :  19:07:18  Show Profile Send PVDA a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Talking to his boss yesterday at the Conondale MX Nationals round he's now out of Hospital and the rehab begins.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.48 seconds.