No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Australian
 General
 Bathurst 6 Hour
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2796 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 16 Jan 2016 :  17:43:45  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is it too early to start talking about the "other other" Bathurst endurance race?

Quite looking forward to this race as well, there's 50 cars on the current version of the entry list. Great to see the return of a Mountain endurance race for production cars.

http://www.bathurstmotorfestival.com.au/event-info/entry-list

Photography ByKye | Motorsport Photography ByKye
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, **** yeah!"

_Mvolvo

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11452 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 16 Jan 2016 :  20:44:32  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Race distance needs to be cut in half and run on a Saturday in October.

Not a bad entry list so far, and going on previous form for the Production era 12 Hour, I'll have to pick a Lancer to win, unless it rains, then it will be won by the Morcom BMW.
Go to Top of Page

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2796 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 17 Jan 2016 :  09:08:49  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Race distance needs to be cut in half and run on a Saturday in October.

Not a bad entry list so far, and going on previous form for the Production era 12 Hour, I'll have to pick a Lancer to win, unless it rains, then it will be won by the Morcom BMW.

Wouldn't that be 2011 Eastern Creek Six Hour form?

It will be interesting to see how the Evo/BMW battle of the last couple of years pans out over a period of six hours.

Photography ByKye | Motorsport Photography ByKye
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, **** yeah!"

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17499 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 17 Jan 2016 :  09:47:10  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
just wish Bathurst wasn't so far away and such an expensive few days to do (for a Melbournite)...

would like to do more events but the dollars just don't permit it.

Go to Top of Page

FOX 42
Team Manager

Australia
2738 Posts
joined 01 Jan 04

Posted - 18 Jan 2016 :  23:13:22  Show Profile Send FOX 42 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic

just wish Bathurst wasn't so far away and such an expensive few days to do (for a Melbournite)...

would like to do more events but the dollars just don't permit it.

Pft! Try living in WA then. I raced there twice, the drive across the Nullubour is half the event! Bringing home a 1st place trophy makes it worth while but!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.43 seconds.