No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Football - NRL, AFL, Soccer, etc...
 Nrl 2016
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 22

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11444 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 02 Jul 2016 :  00:58:20  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It was a packed house and then quickly emptied after half time.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22666 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 02 Jul 2016 :  12:13:50  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

It was a packed house and then quickly emptied after half time.

Must have been full of NSW supporters.

I thought it would be a good game too - I figured after the way the Broncs have been playing this match would be the one.
It was for about 15-20 mins.

Melbourne are back to their absolute barn storming best!

I don't think the 2nd try broke the camel's back but how can referees miss these forward passes?

The only good thing for the Broncs was the fact that they were still doing big tackles late in the match.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11444 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 04 Jul 2016 :  01:17:06  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Any explanation for todays game Bundy?
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 04 Jul 2016 :  23:16:45  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Any explanation for todays game Bundy?

JT which is a scary proposition for NSW.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 05 Jul 2016 :  15:28:17  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
L.G did i mention that i was a massive Sharks fan?

I keep on waiting 4 the Sharks 2 fall over, there going great guns.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22666 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 05 Jul 2016 :  15:45:19  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'd be very surprised if they kept going..
But Maloney does seem to fit well with them.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
10054 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 16 Jul 2016 :  09:39:06  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That was a good display from the Gold Coast Titans last night. It was the first time I'd seen a Titans game this season, and I was expecting Saints to win. I was watching and wondering if the Titans were playing so well because St George were so flat, but by full-time (even as St George scored right on the siren), it was clear that the Titans were a side that deserve to now be in the eight. Some really good team tries in that 32-12 win. Bruce will be pleased.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22666 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 16 Jul 2016 :  10:16:09  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The Titans seemed to have an answer for everything the Dragons tried.
When Hurrell finds his feet and they can devise some plays around him they will be even better.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 16 Jul 2016 :  23:39:02  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
For those wanting my comments about tonight's game, three words: execution and left edge.

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11444 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 17 Jul 2016 :  01:34:40  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

For those wanting my comments about tonight's game, three words: execution and left edge.

In other words, Rock bottom or Parra Rock bottom?
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 17 Jul 2016 :  12:05:59  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I reckon I can pinpoint the Broncos player involved in this:

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugby-league/brisbane-broncos/brisbane-broncos-nrl-star-subject-of-extortion-bid-over-drugs-video-20160716-gq7dru.html

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22666 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 17 Jul 2016 :  12:07:53  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
DCE is being hailed as the hero for kicking the field goal that won the match for Manly.
Didn't he give away the penalty a few minutes earlier that allowed the Warriors to level the score?
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11444 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 21 Jul 2016 :  00:43:26  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Interesting week. The state government have taken over the Parramatta board and Mr Farah has been punted down to reserves.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22666 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 21 Jul 2016 :  10:07:09  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Farah has often been accused of putting himself before the team, regardless of the team he's playing for.
My uninformed guess is that he won't play the way the coach wants him to in the team.
Good on Taylor for having the guts to do it.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 21 Jul 2016 :  10:26:12  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Farah has often been accused of putting himself before the team, regardless of the team he's playing for.
My uninformed guess is that he won't play the way the coach wants him to in the team.
Good on Taylor for having the guts to do it.

Agree and now at his age I don't think he will ever be able to put himself out there as promoting himself only and not the team.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 22 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.78 seconds.