No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Football - NRL, AFL, Soccer, etc...
 Nrl 2016
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 22

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 29 Jul 2016 :  15:18:08  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I've got nothin after Thursday night's performance against Easts.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22666 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 29 Jul 2016 :  17:20:17  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm with you Bruce!
No idea why or what's going on.
I don't think even bringing Kevvie back will help.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 29 Jul 2016 :  18:27:10  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
From a Wynnum Seagulls fan that I was talking to today he says it is because the roosters had nothing to lose and playing for Beetson and I would have to agree.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 30 Jul 2016 :  16:26:06  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

From a Wynnum Seagulls fan that I was talking to today he says it is because the roosters had nothing to lose and playing for Beetson and I would have to agree.

English please bundy?
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
16204 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 31 Jul 2016 :  17:11:49  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Newcastle has to sack Nathan Brown, what an absolute joke the team has become under him. I was just watching half_time in the rooms and in Newcastle dressing room I couldn't find their coach, he was outside of the circle leaning against the wall looking at his ****ing Feet! Perhaps hes gonna need some new boots for when he is given his marching orders!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 31 Jul 2016 :  19:19:41  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigem

Newcastle has to sack Nathan Brown, what an absolute joke the team has become under him. I was just watching half_time in the rooms and in Newcastle dressing room I couldn't find their coach, he was outside of the circle leaning against the wall looking at his ****ing Feet! Perhaps hes gonna need some new boots for when he is given his marching orders!

You may be right but you can liken Newcastle to Essendon this year - they have hardly anyone decent at their disposal as they haven't spent anywhere close to what they can under the salary cap.

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22666 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 31 Jul 2016 :  19:42:14  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

quote:
Originally posted by bigem

You may be right but you can liken Newcastle to Essendon this year - they have hardly anyone decent at their disposal as they haven't spent anywhere close to what they can under the salary cap.

They have no money - can't spend it if they haven't got it.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13460 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 31 Jul 2016 :  20:53:26  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Josh Reynolds is trippin more than Goey Johns

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11446 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 03 Aug 2016 :  10:03:47  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ever since he was a young boy, it's always been Jarryds dream to play for the Gold Coast?

And Bundy, that is a silly comparison. Newcastle are ****, but Essendon are **** because they got caught using illegal ****.

Edited by - CP on 03 Aug 2016 10:05:09
Go to Top of Page

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 03 Aug 2016 :  11:48:04  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Ever since he was a young boy, it's always been Jarryds dream to play for the Gold Coast?

And Bundy, that is a silly comparison. Newcastle are ****, but Essendon are **** because they got caught using illegal ****.

LOL

wtf we don't want him.

He will draw the crowds tho.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22666 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 03 Aug 2016 :  12:02:22  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
"I have a dream!"

Version # 456703964313
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 03 Aug 2016 :  21:11:48  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

The comparison is that they both are fielding 2nd rate teams. I just didn't go on to say the reasons you gave which are different for both teams.

As for the titans' signing of Hayne, sorry to hear that Bruce but I expect to see that you will become a convert.

Go to Top of Page

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 05 Aug 2016 :  12:30:25  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bundy, did i ever mention that Jarryd is one of my all time favorite players?
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
10054 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 05 Aug 2016 :  17:01:10  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
There's been some funny reactions (and some pretty OTT ones, too) from Parra fans since Hayne signed with Gold Coast. Apparently, it was fine for him to leave Australia to play NFL in the US, and it was fine for him to try to join the Fijian Rugby team, but it's not OK for him to dare to play for any other NRL side. They wanted him back at Parra, and Hayne had said that would be where he would want to return to, if he came back. Well, that would have been fine - except the offer from Parramatta was an amateur effort offering around $400,000 less per season than the offer from Gold Coast. It was also only a verbal offer, compared to the fully prepared written document from the Titans. Even if Jarryd's loyalty to Parramatta was that strong that he would have agreed to play for so much less, he had to look at the situation at the Parramatta club. The Board had just been sacked and an administrator is sorting out the mess the Board left behind.

I wonder if all those 'fans' who have been abusing Hayne on social media would have signed with Parramatta if they ever found themselves in Hayne's position. Yeah, sure they would. Stake their future on a verbal offer from a club in disarray to play for $400,000 less per year?

Edited by - Zac on 05 Aug 2016 17:02:45
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 05 Aug 2016 :  18:27:35  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bruce1

Bundy, did i ever mention that Jarryd is one of my all time favorite players?

And so is Greg Bird, isn't he?

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 22 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.59 seconds.