No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Football - NRL, AFL, Soccer, etc...
 Nrl 2016
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 22

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 27 Sep 2016 :  14:51:44  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I was going for Storm, but it was clear that Raiders were being ripped with dud calls.

Go to Top of Page

Whatthe
Team Manager

Australia
1714 Posts
joined 16 May 06

Posted - 27 Sep 2016 :  19:08:06  Show Profile Send Whatthe a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
SHARKIES BRO!

Sometimes it's good to be BLUE!!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 27 Sep 2016 :  20:19:04  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Whatthe

SHARKIES BRO!

Doesn't surprise me you going for the sharks with that ex-bulldogs grub in Ennis playing for them.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

Whatthe
Team Manager

Australia
1714 Posts
joined 16 May 06

Posted - 30 Sep 2016 :  22:09:48  Show Profile Send Whatthe a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

quote:

SHARKIES BRO!

Doesn't surprise me you going for the sharks with that ex-bulldogs grub in Ennis playing for them.

My second favourite player of all time!

Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 30 Sep 2016 :  23:04:44  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

quote:

SHARKIES BRO!

My second favourite player of all time!

Yeah and I reckon I can guess your favourite player of all time - Kasiano.

The fairytale weekend continues for the underdog (quite literally) with the Sharks winning.

Whilst I don't really have any inclination to wish them well, I do acknowledge that they have had to wait an eternity for the premiership and it was fitting for ET to be up there on the dais handing out medals (although he probably would still as Matt Geyer was up there presumably representing the Storm's past players albeit with greater sorrow than Geyer would have been feeling).

But it is also good for the game that the once crippled Sharks both financially and in fan support have now lifted in all departments and hopefully this win will secure their future and we see a packed Shark Park for all their home games.

Let us not forget either that this isn't a win for some Bulldog fan on here but for Hypno and for all the contributions he made on here whether well received or not.

Edited by - bundy1 on 03 Oct 2016 08:37:35
Go to Top of Page

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 03 Oct 2016 :  09:50:31  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well done Sharks.

Go to Top of Page

Whatthe
Team Manager

Australia
1714 Posts
joined 16 May 06

Posted - 04 Oct 2016 :  08:01:13  Show Profile Send Whatthe a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Great to see The Menace go out a winner!

Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7393 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 04 Oct 2016 :  13:13:53  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Not a fan of Cam Smith at all but his off field remarks were all class.

Loved seeing Cronulla win, enjoy it.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

bruce1
Team Manager

Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 05 Oct 2016 :  14:05:03  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Great to see The Menace go out a winner!

Cam lost and Billy didn't play.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 05 Oct 2016 :  19:49:42  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Glad to see Gallen dropped for the Kangaroos and also agree that based on form Parker had to go too.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 22 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.06 seconds.