No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Football - NRL, AFL, Soccer, etc...
 AFL 2016
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 23 Jul 2016 :  10:22:51  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Carn the cats tonight! I can't see Danger letting his ex-team win. I expect 40+ possessions and 3 goals from him!

Go the cats!

A shock result yesterday for the Hawks.

I have to say it was a pretty poor effort from North in the way they have treated Boomer Harvey.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Edited by - bundy1 on 24 Aug 2016 21:11:07
Go to Top of Page

MalooGirl
BANNED

390 Posts
joined 23 Dec 11

Posted - 28 Aug 2016 :  07:47:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Could we see an all Sydney Grand Final..........
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11269 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 28 Aug 2016 :  17:45:20  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by MalooGirl

Could we see an all Sydney Grand Final..........

That I would like to see as they have both been very good sides this year.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 28 Aug 2016 :  18:35:22  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sorry to bust you NSW bubbles but it is looking like you will only get half your wish and it will be a Swans v Cats grand final.

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11269 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 28 Aug 2016 :  18:41:25  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

Sorry to bust you NSW bubbles but it is looking like you will only get half your wish and it will be a Swans v Cats grand final.

pffftttt.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 29 Aug 2016 :  22:36:57  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Really looking forward to Saturday's clash against the Hawks. I'm sure the cats will be up for it.

Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10671 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 29 Aug 2016 :  23:34:40  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
As someone who supports both Geelong and Sydney, I'm naturally hoping they both end up in the final together. However an all NSW final would be interesting.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2730 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 31 Aug 2016 :  16:47:32  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It will be interesting if GWS beat Sydney in the qualifying final, though I think Sydney will get up. Hawthorn to bounce back strongly and win the other qualifier...most likely Adelaide and West Coast to win the elimination finals.

That would mean Adelaide v GWS and Geelong v West Coast in the semis...hard to call those.

Photography ByKye | Motorsport Photography ByKye
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, **** yeah!"

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 31 Aug 2016 :  17:27:31  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
How come there is a week's break between the final round and the finals? First time this has happened, surely??

Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10671 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 01 Sep 2016 :  00:49:09  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I thought there was always a break in AFL?

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2730 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 09 Sep 2016 :  12:09:38  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kytabu

It will be interesting if GWS beat Sydney in the qualifying final, though I think Sydney will get up. Hawthorn to bounce back strongly and win the other qualifier...most likely Adelaide and West Coast to win the elimination finals.

That would mean Adelaide v GWS and Geelong v West Coast in the semis...hard to call those.

Well, I'm 100% wrong so far! Great play by the Dogs last night.

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11269 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 09 Sep 2016 :  13:06:04  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

How come there is a week's break between the final round and the finals? First time this has happened, surely??

And why has it started on a Thursday?
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 09 Sep 2016 :  14:32:22  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I know. I missed half the game not knowing it was on. It was an admission in my book they partly got it wrong re having the week off.

Go to Top of Page

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2730 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 09 Sep 2016 :  21:01:27  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Good game between the Hawks and the Cats so far. Hawthorn have looked that bit more refined overall.

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 09 Sep 2016 :  21:05:45  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kytabu

Good game between the Hawks and the Cats so far. Hawthorn have looked that bit more refined overall.

Maybe in the 2nd quarter but not in the first. Can't split them atm but I think there is more potential in Geelong to split the game open than there is in Hawthorn doing the same.

Go Geelong!!!!!

Edited by - bundy1 on 09 Sep 2016 22:30:55
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page