No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Football - NRL, AFL, Soccer, etc...
 AFL 2016
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2789 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 09 Sep 2016 :  22:32:48  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow, what a game. Hopefully we see more like that during the rest of the finals!

Photography ByKye | Motorsport Photography ByKye
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, **** yeah!"

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10747 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 10 Sep 2016 :  01:06:25  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Go Geelong!

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 10 Sep 2016 :  07:51:38  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Notwithstanding the win, I would like Ruddles to be dropped for the next game for Jed Bews and a little bit more from Jimmy Bartel around the stoppages up forward as whilst he was instrumental in some parts of the game that these were widely limited and was missing for most of it.

Hopefully GWS can win today.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Edited by - bundy1 on 10 Sep 2016 08:11:32
Go to Top of Page

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2789 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 10 Sep 2016 :  19:45:33  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, I'm none from three...Sydney played horribly today. If GWS had kicked straight they would have won by about 60.

Hard to see Adelaide losing against the Roos...will be tough for Sydney next week if Adelaide do indeed win tonight.

Edit - HAWTHORN ARE OUT! Didn't see the game but looks like the Bulldogs played really well again.

_Mvolvo

Edited by - Kytabu on 17 Sep 2016 00:03:12
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 17 Sep 2016 :  06:12:22  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Good for Geelong again!!

Go to Top of Page

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2789 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 17 Sep 2016 :  22:14:07  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Good response by Sydney after such a poor showing last week! Looking forward to a couple of good games next week.

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 17 Sep 2016 :  22:59:24  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bugger

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10747 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 17 Sep 2016 :  23:14:38  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So Geelong vs Sydney, and GWS vs Western Bulldogs to get into the final. My favourite three teams are all there! Though I'm a bit disappointed it's Geelong vs Sydney. I wanted to see them in the final. I'll go Geelong and GWS thanks.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 18 Sep 2016 :  08:51:29  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The crows should be disappointed with their efforts last night with the full squad they had to choose players from.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 18 Sep 2016 :  09:53:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

The crows should be disappointed with their efforts last night with the full squad they had to choose players from.

really Einstein ?....

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 23 Sep 2016 :  22:26:54  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Absolutely ****ing disgraceful performance from Geelong. Apart from two players (Danger and J Selwood), no one else showed up. I tell you for next season I would be played Harry Taylor up forward if that is the best we got. As for the rest of the games in the AFL, I couldn't give a ****. ****ing Geelong!

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 24 Sep 2016 :  08:24:37  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
lmao...geelong were PATHETIC !!!!!....

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2789 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 24 Sep 2016 :  17:08:15  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Great display by the Swannies in the first quarter. Hopefully they can keep their form going into next weekend!

Hoping GWS win this evening and we have an all-Sydney Grand Final, would be great!

_Mvolvo
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 24 Sep 2016 :  18:17:30  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Come on dogs tonight.

Dogs ahead with 10 mins to go.

Well done dogs. This result at least makes next weekend's game watchable.

Edited by - bundy1 on 24 Sep 2016 19:58:00
Go to Top of Page

MalooGirl
BANNED

390 Posts
joined 23 Dec 11

Posted - 24 Sep 2016 :  20:12:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So are the west dogs from Vic , South Aust or West Aust?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1 seconds.