No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Football - NRL, AFL, Soccer, etc...
 Bledisloe Cup
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
3010 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 21 Aug 2016 :  06:40:57  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bwahaha, you ozzies are crap at Rugby. Crap at cricket, even worse at the Olympics, must be difficult for you losers to find anything to get excited about these days.

Cue LG...

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22510 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 21 Aug 2016 :  07:59:36  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I dunno top hat man. I believe the new laws being drafted to keep out undesirables will get a lot of people excited.
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
3010 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 21 Aug 2016 :  08:06:45  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
We'll be there before they are enacted, LG, so it'll be too late.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 21 Aug 2016 :  08:07:48  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I think the more significant news item coming from last night's match and the lead up to it is the listening device that was secretly hidden in the All Blacks' hotel and NZ Rugby not telling the confederation that runs the championship for 5 days that this had happened with the implications that it has for bookmakers being the culprits and the effect of this on the integrity of the game. How is it that this could have happened and was it an inside job?

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

murph_fan51
Team Manager

New Zealand
8198 Posts
joined 13 Dec 02

Posted - 21 Aug 2016 :  08:11:20  Show Profile  Visit murph_fan51's Homepage  Send murph_fan51 a Yahoo! Message Send murph_fan51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I knew a Kiwi would have started this topic lol

No doubt we'll here more about the listening device saga

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22510 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 21 Aug 2016 :  09:18:58  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by the undertaker

We'll be there before they are enacted, LG, so it'll be too late.

If NZ is so good, especially at cricket and rugby, why would you want to leave and come to a lesser place.

With the extra expert input from Kiwis the Aussies might just get better and with the Kiwis losing support at home they might just slide...
Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
3010 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 21 Aug 2016 :  09:48:01  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sunshine & warmth, mate.

Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1788 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 18 Sep 2016 :  11:07:43  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

If NZ is so good, especially at cricket and rugby, why would you want to leave and come to a lesser place.

With the extra expert input from Kiwis.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11696167
New map compares breast sizes around the world.

This article explains why NZ men are happy to go to Australia. And if you read to the end, explains why Australian woman are so keen for Kiwi men to come. Also ties in nicely with LG's "extra expert input" comment above.

PS, how's the Rugby Championship going?

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 18 Sep 2016 :  13:13:57  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by djr18fan

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

With the extra expert input from Kiwis.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11696167
New map compares breast sizes around the world.

This article explains why NZ men are happy to go to Australia. And if you read to the end, explains why Australian woman are so keen for Kiwi men to come. Also ties in nicely with LG's "extra expert input" comment above.

PS, how's the Rugby Championship going?

I can understand NZ men coming to Australia for work opportunities, mostly. But Australian women? For the same reason why NZ men come to Australia that I can't see why they would want NZ men.

But back the rugby championship that I only saw the score at half time and Australia was leading Argentina 21-6 at half time. I am guessing they still won??

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1788 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 18 Sep 2016 :  13:37:52  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Australia were playing Argentina? I guess there is a wooden spoon still to play for.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.57 seconds.