V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 Richie Stanaway/Chris Pither
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

journeyman racer
Team Manager

Australia
1608 Posts
joined 12 Nov 13

Posted - 01 Dec 2018 :  13:01:29  Show Profile Send journeyman racer a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The thing with this guy is. Even if he was genuinely **** and had nothing to do with the car, it wasn't necessarily the end of the world. It doesn't seem he saw the bigger picture. All he had to do was refer to Jamie Whincup's career. He underperformed even to moderate expectations in 2003, and he managed to work his way back into it, and now has becomes the most successful driver in Aus domestic motorsport.

No1 fan of James Courtney's ex-wife!
Go to Top of Page

Bartlett
Pit Crew

179 Posts
joined 18 Sep 18

Posted - 08 Mar 2019 :  20:11:01  Show Profile Send Bartlett a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh Ritchie Castaway, please stop talking. See on the speed cat website he’s quoted as saying something along the lines of the other guys being quicker because they don’t have the broad range of experiences he’s got!! Who is this guy?
The other article today about me Boost mobile grabbing headlines shows that these two should get on like a house on fire as they’re both as arrogant as each other. Whatever happened to class in front of the camera? Brock, seto, and many others had some decorum, but this bloke? No thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7297 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 08 Mar 2019 :  21:49:14  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Is it true he is going to Paul Morris for some driver training?

RIP05

_Mholden

RIP LJ - loved and never forgotten.

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

The Peter Brock trophy is now where it belongs.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17866 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 08 Mar 2019 :  21:52:31  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty05

A lot of drivers have been his apprentice over the years
Pyle
Mosters
waters
To name a few....He is a Bathurst champion

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2793 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 09 Mar 2019 :  00:25:46  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty05

He's one of those people who you do as he says but not as he does.
Go to Top of Page

Bartlett
Pit Crew

179 Posts
joined 18 Sep 18

Posted - 09 Mar 2019 :  07:42:45  Show Profile Send Bartlett a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Adderton, castaway and Morris... the dream team :(
There’s an super sleuth article on super cars today where Matt Neale comes out saying Morris asked him to park his car somewhere around the track at Bathurst because they needed a yellow flag, so he did! I wouldn’t want to be taking lessons off that bloke.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17866 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 09 Mar 2019 :  07:47:20  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bartlett

There’s an super sleuth article on super cars today where Matt Neale comes out saying Morris asked him to park his car somewhere around the track at Bathurst because they needed a yellow flag, so he did! I wouldn’t want to be taking lessons off that bloke.

Morris/Mostert dream team

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Bartlett
Pit Crew

179 Posts
joined 18 Sep 18

Posted - 09 Mar 2019 :  07:48:56  Show Profile Send Bartlett a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Kinda highlights how good mozzie is, hey!
Go to Top of Page

Tasv8
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
746 Posts
joined 17 Mar 09

Posted - 09 Mar 2019 :  10:11:13  Show Profile Send Tasv8 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bartlett

I wonder if that was when he crashed out the HRT and Seton cars in 2000 when he was 3 laps down.
Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6411 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 09 Mar 2019 :  10:46:00  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No, but he has an equally stupid excuse for that incident too.

Go to Top of Page

Bartlett
Pit Crew

179 Posts
joined 18 Sep 18

Posted - 09 Mar 2019 :  12:35:35  Show Profile Send Bartlett a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Shows how good mozzie is, hey!
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22450 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 09 Mar 2019 :  13:33:59  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I hope you realise that this thread is about Richie Stanaway and the off topic flag has already been raised...
Go to Top of Page

Bartlett
Pit Crew

179 Posts
joined 18 Sep 18

Posted - 09 Mar 2019 :  19:24:53  Show Profile Send Bartlett a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sorry, double posted but then didn’t show so I reposted it and it came up twice. Lg did you give me two markers for that? You’re a dead set goose. Ok go on.
Go to Top of Page

murph_fan51
Team Manager

New Zealand
8170 Posts
joined 13 Dec 02

Posted - 10 Mar 2019 :  06:18:31  Show Profile  Visit murph_fan51's Homepage  Send murph_fan51 a Yahoo! Message Send murph_fan51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I do wonder how much of what Richie said was true about last year?

Go to Top of Page

troy01505
Team Manager

Australia
2821 Posts
joined 25 Feb 08

Posted - 10 Mar 2019 :  08:00:49  Show Profile Send troy01505 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by murph_fan51

I do wonder how much of what Richie said was true about last year?

It was toxic last year within the team and it lead to the piss poor results. The treatment of both Frosty and Richie behind closed doors is embarrassing to The sport. Shame all the one eyed Ford fans can not see it for how it actually was and lay the boot into Richie all the time.

Signing with Tickford was the biggest mistake of Richies career and I am sure Frosty wishes he moved on long before now.

Be very interesting to see how they start treating the other drivers when they have bad weekends due to management and team **** ups in coming months.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.2 seconds.