V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 Richie Stanaway/Chris Pither
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 14

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  10:00:31  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Stanway to LDM is my guess, wouldn't be surprised to see Will D there either.....and there are whispers elsewhere that AB will end up there as well, Tekno might just be a fill in job......now that would be a team!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

murph_fan51
Team Manager

New Zealand
8086 Posts
joined 13 Dec 02

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  14:16:50  Show Profile  Visit murph_fan51's Homepage  Send murph_fan51 a Yahoo! Message Send murph_fan51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Stanway to LDM is my guess, wouldn't be surprised to see Will D there either.....and there are whispers elsewhere that AB will end up there as well, Tekno might just be a fill in job......now that would be a team!

Is Will due for a change of team?

Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6384 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  15:23:26  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wrong thread

Edited by - TheArrow on 17 Sep 2017 15:24:05
Go to Top of Page

gomurph51
Team Manager

Australia
2580 Posts
joined 21 Dec 08

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  19:13:47  Show Profile Send gomurph51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Given that Brighty owns the REC and if he wants to drive he can then PRA need to flick their worst driver and give the seat to Stanaway. So that would leave the team as Bright, Mostert, Waters and Stanaway. Frosty would be a a decent co-driver.

2m06.8594
Go to Top of Page

joe5619
Team Manager

Australia
4452 Posts
joined 01 Mar 03

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  19:24:44  Show Profile Send joe5619 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by gomurph51

Given that Brighty owns the REC and if he wants to drive he can then PRA need to flick their worst driver and give the seat to Stanaway. So that would leave the team as Bright, Mostert, Waters and Stanaway. Frosty would be a a decent co-driver.

tosser!!!!!! Frosty is going nowhere he has a contract & is still one of the best drivers in the sport
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  19:37:12  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by joe5619

quote:
Originally posted by gomurph51

tosser!!!!!! Frosty is going nowhere he has a contract & is still one of the best drivers in the sport

Recent form doesn't reflect that

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

joe5619
Team Manager

Australia
4452 Posts
joined 01 Mar 03

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  19:45:24  Show Profile Send joe5619 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And yet his still 6th in championship!! There must be a lot of **** drivers behind!!

But this isn't about Frosty, it's about the very talented Rickie
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  19:48:58  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I just hope Frosty can be like Richie(Cam and Mostie)....and get a win this year....

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

gomurph51
Team Manager

Australia
2580 Posts
joined 21 Dec 08

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  19:57:45  Show Profile Send gomurph51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

And yet his still 6th in championship!! There must be a lot of **** drivers behind!!

But this isn't about Frosty, it's about the very talented Rickie

Dont get me wrong I like Frosty but he is a long way behind Chaz in the championsip and only just in front of Cam so if I had to move one of them on for Richie at the moment it would be Frosty. Main reaso being is that he wouldnt have as much improvement left in him compared to the others.

And given we are talking about finding a spot for Richie it's not off topic

2m06.8594
Go to Top of Page

joe5619
Team Manager

Australia
4452 Posts
joined 01 Mar 03

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  20:17:57  Show Profile Send joe5619 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
A long way, 2 spots?? The only person you'd move is Bright.. Owner of REC or not, his the one to go!! Both Frosty & Bright have contracts for 2018, so which one do you break? Bright has performance causes, do you think his meeting them. There might be no need to break any of them if Bright doesn't lift his game.

Edited by - joe5619 on 17 Sep 2017 20:19:16
Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6384 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  20:26:03  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

A long way, 2 spots?? The only person you'd move is Bright.. Owner of REC or not, his the one to go!! Both Frosty & Bright have contracts for 2018, so which one do you break? Bright has performance causes, do you think his meeting them. There might be no need to break any of them if Bright doesn't lift his game.

Positions are irrelevant, points are what counts.

Go to Top of Page

Wizz23
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
673 Posts
joined 22 Apr 09

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  20:45:29  Show Profile Send Wizz23 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I know how to fix this problem, 888 buy a rec from LDM and put him in a red bull or caltex holden, problem solved.

_Mholden
v8central.com where the blue bias bull**** reigns,
FGX- Ugly as a hat full of ***holes
Go to Top of Page

SetonFan
formerly known as SetonDJR18

Australia
1474 Posts
joined 23 Dec 04

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  21:58:16  Show Profile  Visit SetonFan's Homepage Send SetonFan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm a fan of Frosty but I am a bit worried he could be shown the door (with Stanaway the current threat) sooner or later - nothing lasts forever - but don't think it will be before the end of 2018 (think that is when his current contract ends)

We're all here, we're the Bathurst boys; and you can't hear Richo above the noise...
_Mford

Edited by - SetonFan on 17 Sep 2017 21:58:44
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 17 Sep 2017 :  23:57:23  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wizz23

I know how to fix this problem, 888 buy a rec from LDM and put him in a red bull or caltex holden, problem solved.

My suspicion is that he will be reunited with Little at Tekno if they can get the funding together that is. I don't think he would appreciate getting hosed eveey race by Mostert and now Waters. All we need is Brighty to start beating him...

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
15994 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 18 Sep 2017 :  01:33:18  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
TE will have something lined up for Richie, they cannot afford to let a guy like that Go! What that is i don't know but he wants to drive in the series, has the talent, just needs the car!Co drive with Frosty and take over the #5 in 2019? Brights proved again today why he should give it away, Dean Canto too, their time is up!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 14 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3.28 seconds.