No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 Other Sports
 Football - NRL, AFL, Soccer, etc...
 NRL 2017
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 17

skaifeman
Team Manager



Australia
7393 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

 offline

Posted - 19 Jun 2017 :  18:15:07  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Dragons falling back to their usual selves - although I'm not sure many teams could've stopped Parra, they were very, very good.

I've tipped a return of Maroon for Game II. But hopefully the reverse psychology works.


"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED



2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

 offline

Posted - 21 Jun 2017 :  23:51:58  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What a load of ****ing bull**** if you are going to call offside penalties you call them for the whole ****ing game!




Go Queensland!

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389




Edited by - bundy1 on 22 Jun 2017 00:05:33
Go to Top of Page

MalooGirl
BANNED


390 Posts
joined 23 Dec 11

 offline

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  00:11:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That was the worst ref job ever, first Queensland try was no try his foot was on the touch line, then the forward passes form Queensland and taking out players without the ball Go the mighty blues you smashed them grubs tonight.
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers



Tonga
7427 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

 offline



Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  00:21:54  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That was funny

RIP05

_Mholden

RIP LJ - loved and never forgotten.

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

The Peter Brock trophy is now where it belongs.
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13460 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  02:32:11  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by MalooGirl

That was the worst ref job ever, first Queensland try was no try his foot was on the touch line, then the forward passes form Queensland and taking out players without the ball Go the mighty blues you smashed them grubs tonight.



It would be best if you just shut the **** up than to prove to everybody that you don't have a clue.

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

MalooGirl
BANNED


390 Posts
joined 23 Dec 11

 offline

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  07:09:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:
Originally posted by MalooGirl

That was the worst ref job ever, first Queensland try was no try his foot was on the touch line, then the forward passes form Queensland and taking out players without the ball Go the mighty blues you smashed them grubs tonight.



It would be best if you just shut the **** up than to prove to everybody that you don't have a clue.



Yes I do have a clue, all I saw was a bunch of Queensland cowards had to cheat to win a game.
All the Queensland team proved last night is that they lived up to the tag they have had for the past 10 years gutless grubs.
Go to Top of Page

troy01505
Team Manager



Australia
3129 Posts
joined 25 Feb 08

 offline

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  09:37:12  Show Profile Send troy01505 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
JT is certainly the best ever in the business. Kevvy must be spewing he left slater out of game 1, goes alright for an old fart.

NSW had the element of suprise game 1 and as a fan think they lost the game themselves. They played ok but just lacked that elevated origin level of play they showed in Game 1
Go to Top of Page

bruce1
Team Manager



Australia
2585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

 offline

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  10:32:09  Show Profile Send bruce1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well done Qld.

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
10054 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  10:38:25  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Queensland won, and good on them. They were the better side last night - although it was a very narrow win, unlike the Blues' win in Game 1. Thurston is a great player, and even injured, was terrific last night. I still think what I said after Game 1 is pretty much where Origin is right now:
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

IMHO, Queensland is coming to the end of a great era. Maybe NSW is coming into the start of one, although it's too early to say after one game.
- or after two games. Still, there are a number of Queensland players coming to the end of their careers while in the NSW side are a number of players just getting into theirs.
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager



Australia
7393 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

 offline

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  12:01:30  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
They only played 40mins of winning football. Not scoring a single point in the second half was never going to win them the game.
They played right into the hands of Smith, Cronk and JT. Keep the game close and then let a big play happen - and it will always be QLD winning those games.

I'm quietly confident heading to Game III. We had them sealed and delivered at half time, and then we lost the game more so than QLD winning it (Taking nothing away from QLD).

What to do with Hayne... he outplayed himself.


"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22666 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  13:02:42  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hayne wasn't the only NSWelsman to overplay it's just that his were a bit more obvious.
Go to Top of Page

troy01505
Team Manager



Australia
3129 Posts
joined 25 Feb 08

 offline

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  19:23:53  Show Profile Send troy01505 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Hayne wasn't the only NSWelsman to overplay it's just that his were a bit more obvious.



Excatly, it was pretty poor attacking performance from all, defence still lacked but atleast the damage was limited to a 2 point win, could of been alot worse had it been previous years teams.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED



2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

 offline

Posted - 22 Jun 2017 :  22:17:37  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by skaifeman

They only played 40mins of winning football. Not scoring a single point in the second half was never going to win them the game.
They played right into the hands of Smith, Cronk and JT. Keep the game close and then let a big play happen - and it will always be QLD winning those games.

I'm quietly confident heading to Game III. We had them sealed and delivered at half time, and then we lost the game more so than QLD winning it (Taking nothing away from QLD).

What to do with Hayne... he outplayed himself.





Stick him on the wing and bring Morris into the centres.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389



Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13460 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 26 Jun 2017 :  00:05:18  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by MalooGirl

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

quote:
Originally posted by MalooGirl

That was the worst ref job ever, first Queensland try was no try his foot was on the touch line, then the forward passes form Queensland and taking out players without the ball Go the mighty blues you smashed them grubs tonight.



It would be best if you just shut the **** up than to prove to everybody that you don't have a clue.



Yes I do have a clue, all I saw was a bunch of Queensland cowards had to cheat to win a game.
All the Queensland team proved last night is that they lived up to the tag they have had for the past 10 years gutless grubs.



No you don't.

You don't know **** from clay.

How you even get up of a morning and function as a human being is totally beyond me.

Your grapes are sour

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22666 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 26 Jun 2017 :  14:23:41  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm hearing DCE is a very big chance to play at #6 in the third SoO.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.91 seconds.