V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 President Trump
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 45

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 19 Jan 2017 :  18:07:13  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Haha...too funny! They ain't given to idle threats....watch this space! I wonder if links to child trafficking would actually dissuade his most fervent supporters?

If it's true he should be prosecuted and jailed.

If it's not true the people creating these links should be prosecuted and jailed.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 20 Jan 2017 :  07:53:40  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Haha...too funny! They ain't given to idle threats....watch this space! I wonder if links to child trafficking would actually dissuade his most fervent supporters?

If it's true he should be prosecuted and jailed.

If it's not true the people creating these links should be prosecuted and jailed.

FBI? KGB? hmmmm.....I think I see a problem!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 21 Jan 2017 :  18:35:35  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm sorry but unionists rallying against the swearing in of Trump as US President have no idea obviously the numbers of what are regarded traditional union voters here in Australia (i.e. the blue collar workers from the mid-west states) that fled and voted for Trump.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/antitrump-rally-in-brisbane-cbd-draws-crowd-despite-heat-20170121-gtw0f9.html

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 21 Jan 2017 :  20:02:13  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

I'm sorry but unionists rallying against the swearing in of Trump as US President have no idea obviously the numbers of what are regarded traditional union voters here in Australia (i.e. the blue collar workers from the mid-west states) that fled and voted for Trump.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/antitrump-rally-in-brisbane-cbd-draws-crowd-despite-heat-20170121-gtw0f9.html

I just think your Australian Unionist is a bit more enlightened than your average American unionist! The USA guys will catch on....

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11163 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 21 Jan 2017 :  20:08:15  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
3 Doors Down and Toby Keith as the performances for the inauguration concert?

One is a little more surprising than the other.
Go to Top of Page

Coyote302
V8 Champion

Australia
1007 Posts
joined 16 Dec 09

Posted - 22 Jan 2017 :  08:20:47  Show Profile Send Coyote302 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
He has been president for just over 24 hours and the world hasn't ended yet

Member 6,356,453 Church of Ambroseology

If you can't beat them, sook until you get the rules changed.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 22 Jan 2017 :  08:54:14  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Coyote302

He has been president for just over 24 hours and the world hasn't ended yet

He says "American carnage ends today with me"......and the whole of USA goes into riots and protests ...ouch! If only he hadn't talked up this sort of behaviour up prior to the election if he didn't in...but on the bright side, just like his veiled threat at Hillary....at least the Dem's don't have guns!

Love this....https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPolitics/videos/1420783877953098/

Edited by - REM on 22 Jan 2017 09:09:22
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 22 Jan 2017 :  09:07:47  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

I just think your Australian Unionist is a bit more enlightened than your average American unionist! The USA guys will catch on....

Yeah - over immigration and locker room talk not to mention this perceived alliance with Russia that has formed? I'm sure they will be heading back to the Democrats in droves while they still remember their periods of unemployment under Obama.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7212 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 22 Jan 2017 :  09:46:22  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Didn't Obama lower the unemployment rate?

I see Trump today accused some in the media of having fake photos out there of his inauguration and there were one and a half million people there. Also blaming them for saying he had a relationship issue with the CIA even though he called them nazi's at a news conference 10 days ago.

RIP05

_Mholden

RIP LJ - loved and never forgotten.

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

The Peter Brock trophy is now where it belongs.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 22 Jan 2017 :  10:40:49  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

Yeah - over immigration and locker room talk not to mention this perceived alliance with Russia that has formed? I'm sure they will be heading back to the Democrats in droves while they still remember their periods of unemployment under Obama.

Well certainly not their car industry workers...which Obama saved.....unlike ours! And I guess all those unionists flocking to Trump and the GOP would also have to forget who gave them and the world the GFC? I'm guessing you have.....

Edited by - REM on 22 Jan 2017 10:41:29
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 22 Jan 2017 :  15:27:11  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No, that was Clinton.

Anyway, Trump's inauguration speech was pretty good IMO. Hope he can live up to it.
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7212 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 22 Jan 2017 :  15:42:47  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Gee his press secretary is a nutter.

Guess he's only reading what he's told.

RIP05

_Mholden

RIP LJ - loved and never forgotten.

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

The Peter Brock trophy is now where it belongs.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 22 Jan 2017 :  18:26:31  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

No, that was Clinton.

Anyway, Trump's inauguration speech was pretty good IMO. Hope he can live up to it.

7 years after he left the the Presidency?? Nope.....it was the GOP and George W.....who now even he looks pretty sane compared to Trump! Mind you, the sub-prime mortgage situation and risky(non Govt insured) loans can be traced back to Regan....

Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10586 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 22 Jan 2017 :  22:47:56  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It amazes me how these people get out and protest in all these other countries, ours included, about Trump. Do they honestly think he gives a **** about what some lefties in Australia think?

"Holden name goes, T8 and HRT band together and become: Chevrolet United National Team Sports, has a nice ring? Headed up by Roland of course!!" - REM

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

troy01505
Team Manager

Australia
2525 Posts
joined 25 Feb 08

Posted - 23 Jan 2017 :  01:23:42  Show Profile Send troy01505 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Trump may be a nutter but has some very desirable policies and i think now he has succeeded when everyone was laughing at him thinking it was a bit of a joke he even had a chance that America is going to be a much better place. We just need Hanson to make PM and we can follow suite and rid this country of both pedophiles and potential terrorists. We are only a bees dick away from a 9/11 or similar and both our and the stupid US governments continue to allow them to enter our countries and pedophiles to live and remain in protective custody, just 2 very important matters that will get my vote
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 45 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 7.34 seconds.