V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 President Trump
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 45

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7211 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 15 Feb 2019 :  23:17:40  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
They voted for it because he told them Mexico would pay for it.

Lol protect their borders. From what? The people that earn below the minimum wage at Trump golf clubs and whatever else.

Also democrats should let him use the “National Emergency” bull**** being sprouted for the wall. So when they’re in power one day they can use it for actual real life important things like gun reform and health care.

RIP05

_Mholden

RIP LJ - loved and never forgotten.

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

The Peter Brock trophy is now where it belongs.

Edited by - Wrighty05 on 15 Feb 2019 23:24:43
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 15 Feb 2019 :  23:34:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Gun reform in the USA ?.....don't think so

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7211 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  01:09:50  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Gun reform in the USA ?.....don't think so

It’s more of an “emergency” then a wall

RIP05

_Mholden

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13313 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  01:19:34  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Build the wall.

Where is America going to get it's cheap exploited labour from when he stops the Mexicans getting in

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  06:50:45  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Zac, how could you forget the wall the Dutch built?
It's probably the best example of a successful wall ever built.

Trump is simply delusional, and dangerous...
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  08:31:40  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No, I remember those walls - to keep the fish out.

I just had a quick look back over this thread. It was started by T1 just after Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election. Here's his first post:
quote:
look's like we may have a winner !!!!

who would have thought there were so many dill's living in the good ole USA ?

I think Tricky's had a change of heart since then, but I can answer his question: There's certainly a lot of dills in the good ole USA, but you wouldn't have thought there were that many. Trump won with 46% of the vote against Hillary Clinton's 48% in an election when 55% of those eligible to vote actually bothered to vote. That's the way it goes sometimes, and so the USA and the world is stuck with "this bully who has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace". Also, "He is never funny. He only crows and jeers. He doesn't just talk in crude, witless insults - he thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness". I couldn't have put it better myself.
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  09:34:26  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Trump said himself that crossings are at a 42 year low, but suddenly now it's a national emergency? It's clear he's doing it for the sole purpose of appeasing his fanatical supporters and not for any genuine border protection.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  09:35:32  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

No, I remember those walls - to keep the fish out.

I just had a quick look back over this thread. It was started by T1 just after Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election. Here's his first post:
quote:
look's like we may have a winner !!!!

who would have thought there were so many dill's living in the good ole USA ?

I think Tricky's had a change of heart since then, but I can answer his question: There's certainly a lot of dills in the good ole USA, but you wouldn't have thought there were that many. Trump won with 46% of the vote against Hillary Clinton's 48% in an election when 55% of those eligible to vote actually bothered to vote. That's the way it goes sometimes, and so the USA and the world is stuck with "this bully who has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace". Also, "He is never funny. He only crows and jeers. He doesn't just talk in crude, witless insults - he thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness". I couldn't have put it better myself.

its always good to look back

but I don't think ive ever said that Im a fan on Trump !...but he was elected ( yes you made a very well know point, thanks once again ) by the American people and is doing what he said he would

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  09:40:57  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well, saying he'd do what he said he would.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  09:49:11  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

riiight ok...anyway.....my point is he is doing what he said he would and people are up in arms

what were you expecting ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 16 Feb 2019 09:51:31
Go to Top of Page

oldtimer
Team Manager

4023 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  11:14:15  Show Profile Send oldtimer a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

riiight ok...anyway.....my point is he is doing what he said he would and people are up in arms

Well, it is really, really terrible for a President to actually try to fulfill an election promise after he is elected.
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  11:23:23  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Let's not forget this is an administration which already has people who worked alongside Trump during the campaign and after it convicted of felonies, some which include lying under oath with many more currently under investigation. Let's also not forget that this is the President who publicly stated he would take the word of Putin over that of US intelligence agencies, the same person who then wants to build a multi billion dollar wall with the use of tax payers money in order to protect America? Strange. And yet people still blindly support him.
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7211 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  12:14:01  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Another mass shooting today, but the wall is the emergency...

RIP05

_Mholden

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  12:19:36  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty05

Another mass shooting today, but the wall is the emergency...

Yep the American people sure do look at life differently....had this discussion with some American friends of mine, I asked how is it the land of the free when you have guns on your hip ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 16 Feb 2019 :  12:34:00  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

....my point is he is doing what he said he would and people are up in arms

Expecting from the people who disagree with what he is doing? In a democracy? I was expecting them to make their feelings known to him. What was I expecting from his political opponents? I expected them to do exactly what they are doing, and doing pretty well, IMHO. I didn't expect him to be so sensitive to criticism and to chuck tantrums when things don't go his way. That's what this 'National Emergency' is about. His ego is being knocked around by the Democrats, led by a 78 y.o. woman, and he isn't handling it at all well.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 45 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.02 seconds.