V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 President Trump
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 45

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22231 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 23 May 2019 :  22:12:54  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Perhaps you should read carefully what has been written.
Djr18fan made a correct statement on which you attempted to play the racist card.
I told you that his statement was correct.
From there you are the one changing tack and trying to introduce argumentative thoughts from your mind which bear no relevance to the correct statement.

Edited by - Legendary Gerry on 23 May 2019 22:13:44
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 23 May 2019 :  22:28:55  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
ok then....Ive clearly misunderstood the reason why colour,race,religion were mentioned

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 24 May 2019 :  06:29:26  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by djr18fan

In the country that claims to allow personal freedoms, white christian men decide what others can do.

Idiotic statement. The elected government in any democracy can write the laws for that country.

Lefties hate it, but that's how democracy works.

We here in Aus may not agree with all his policies, but Trump was democratically elected, and no doubt his views on abortion were known to the people who elected him.

Yes Trump is white. I'm confident voters also knew that when they elected him.

And guess what, if Hilary was elected you'd have a white Christian woman telling others what thay can do.

It's democracy. Get over it.

Alternatively, if democracy really doesn't work for you, there are a few leftist, non democratic countries you could move to. I'm sure you'd love North Korea. Or how about China, where abortion is not only legal, it's actually compulsory at times, and has frequently been carried out on children as they are being born. (By injecting window cleaner into the baby's brain as it's head appeare during birth.)

Yeah, the left really love their freedoms...

It's funny to see the lefties rant and rave about policy decisions from a DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT, while having nothing to say about a ruler who was never elected bringing in laws allowing people to be stoned to death for being homosexual, and in the case of women, merely being accused of adultery.

BTW, the US is hardly exceptional in this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_law

Edited by - karter on 24 May 2019 07:20:13
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1729 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 24 May 2019 :  10:46:08  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

ok then....Ive clearly misunderstood the reason why colour,race,religion were mentioned

Sex was mentioned too.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 24 May 2019 :  11:16:45  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Sex was mentioned too.

you are right, it was

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 24 May 2019 :  20:08:22  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Sex was mentioned too.

Why? Isn't it amongst your leftist beliefs that gender is fluid?

If Donald Trump decides to identify as female, we have to respect that, right?

And therefore he (or she) would be speaking as a female, and thus have complete credibility on abortion, no?

In fact, shouldn't you leftists be referring to each other in non gender specific pronouns, just to be sure of not giving offence?

Shouldn't you be calling each other "it"?

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 24 May 2019 :  21:21:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

quote:

quote:

Sex was mentioned too.

And therefore he (or she) would be speaking as a female, and thus have complete credibility on abortion, no?

In fact, shouldn't you leftists be referring to each other in non gender specific pronouns, just to be sure of not giving offence?

Are you insinuating that they are blatant hypocrites?......cause that was my point

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1729 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 25 May 2019 :  06:25:03  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

Sex was mentioned too.

I'm a lefty am I? Well I guess in your universe 99% of the population are to the left of you.

As for your far fetched gender ramblings. If Trump identifying as female would mean he would be capable of giving birth, then he may be more qualified to have an opinion on abortion.
Until then - men should but out of this issue.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 25 May 2019 :  07:14:18  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Being able to give birth has nothing to do with gender identity! Surely you know that. Where's your rainbow spirit?
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 25 May 2019 :  07:23:37  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
This is gunna get fun....https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/23/pelosi-v-trump-how-a-stable-genius-president-met-his-match?CMP=soc_567

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 25 May 2019 :  08:18:40  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It is fun. Who needs 'The West Wing' or any other political TV dramas when we have reality? This one would be not so much a drama as a comedy.

"I am an extremely stable genius", and: "I was calm. I was so calm, I was extremely calm", if he does say so himself - and in case we missed it, he wheeled out some faithful staffers. Conway: "You were calm... very calm", Sanders: "Very calm", Schlapp: "You were very calm". Then, in case we hadn't got the point by then... Trump: "I couldn't have been more calm".

(But there had to be a party pooper: "When the extremely stable genius starts acting more presidential, I'll be happy to work with him on trade, infrastructure and other issues". )

Edited by - Zac on 25 May 2019 08:23:01
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 25 May 2019 :  08:36:25  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Zaccy, I have been in the Mental health field long enough to know that anybody who declares themselves "a stable genius" has nearly always had professional advice that contradicts this...and typically have some sort of god complex....Nancy is clearly dissecting, unraveling and exposing him for what he is...and I think he knows it...buckle up!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 25 May 2019 :  09:27:00  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Here's a nice calm anti Trump type.

https://youtu.be/OG6VqJunOOw
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 25 May 2019 :  09:37:52  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Here's a nice calm anti Trump type.

https://youtu.be/OG6VqJunOOw

Cracks me up every time

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 25 May 2019 :  09:53:15  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
How's that "Make America Great Again" thing going anyway? Not just in vape shops, but generally.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 45 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.06 seconds.