V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 President Trump
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 45

Marchi1
Sex Jesus

Afghanistan
3817 Posts
joined 07 Feb 08

Posted - 15 Jul 2019 :  09:05:13  Show Profile  Visit Marchi1's Homepage Send Marchi1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
And Mr. Trump has just openly made racial comments on his twitter account against a naturally born US Citizen.

Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 15 Jul 2019 :  10:17:11  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Marchi1

And Mr. Trump has just openly made racial comments on his twitter account against a naturally born US Citizen.

Ladies and gentlemen, the president of the United States.

he he...they didn't vote in a politician remember

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

EgoFG
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
645 Posts
joined 16 Oct 08

Posted - 15 Jul 2019 :  12:29:16  Show Profile Send EgoFG a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Reading the words he tweeted, he Targeted all 'Progressive Democrat Congresswomen, who originally come from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe ...'

Sexist - maybe, Political - certainly, not racist at all. Ocasio-Cortez would have been best to state that she is not sure who he is targetting, and to note that it could not be her (US born, PuertoRican parents - PuertoRico is not a country, it is a US territory)

Interestingly he actually asked them to come back and advise USA when they have finished.

This was not a typical bogan "Get back to where you come from".
I would suggest it was cleverly crafted, and slipped up by being sexist.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 15 Jul 2019 :  17:01:35  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bogan? Wha?

Nothing cleverly crafted about his words at all. Taken in isolation, it's possible that his words could be overlooked or forgiven, but just being more of the many ignorant, divisive, xenophobic things he has tweeted or said in recent years, I can only conclude it's Trump being Trump.

EDIT to add: There was a motion put before the US Congress today, condemning Trump's racist tweet (yeah, we know he's not really a racist) containing his remarks telling the four Democrat congress women to "go back to where they came from". Trump had also said that these women did not have full support of their own party - but the motion was passed with 100% Democrat support as well as the support of four Republicans.

In a press conference, a reporter questioned where it was he wanted the women to "go back" to . Trump's aide, Kellyanne Conway, demanded to know the ethnic identity of that reporter. (She's not a racist either, of course.)

Edited by - Zac on 17 Jul 2019 16:08:32
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1729 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 17 Jul 2019 :  17:32:39  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Meanwhile, Melania (born Melanija), not even a US citizen when she married Donald, hasn't booked her flight back to Slovenia.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 17 Jul 2019 :  17:58:47  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Also meanwhile... Donald has been proudly telling people that his father was born in Germany ("My father is German - was German, born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a very great feeling for Germany.") Trump's father was born in New York, but that was Fake News, apparently.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/03/trump-claims-father-born-germany-false-fred-trump

I wonder if Donald still thinks President Obama was born in Kenya...

Edited by - Zac on 17 Jul 2019 18:02:41
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 17 Jul 2019 :  18:18:30  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
At least Donald is doing something’s right

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-abortion-tax-dollar-planned-parenthood

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 17 Jul 2019 :  19:13:41  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You're banging away on your "abortion is illegal" drum again. That link would be better off in your "abortion is illegal" thread" rather than dragging this thread dedicated to President Trump off-topic. I'll join you there if you think it's a goer.

FWIW, Trump won't do anything to reduce abortions by reducing funding to Planned Parenthood centres. The best he could do for the anti-abortionists would be to work harder on making abortion illegal, but even doing that would only drive abortion underground and create more problems than he'd solve - Sorry! think he'd solve.

There's around 650,000 - 700,000 reported abortions in the USA each year. Think of the jails he'll need...

Remember 'Prohibition' in the USA back in the 1920s? More recently - (back in the 1960s) I was a fan of 'The Untouchables' on TV, "starring Robert Stack as Eliot Ness". Now, there's an idea. Donald loves a good TV series...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZTjQ7SLvUk

Edited by - Zac on 17 Jul 2019 19:38:55
Go to Top of Page

Marchi1
Sex Jesus

Afghanistan
3817 Posts
joined 07 Feb 08

Posted - 18 Jul 2019 :  10:32:04  Show Profile  Visit Marchi1's Homepage Send Marchi1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

There are no words that actually describe how backwards that post is, other than you should probably move to Alabama where your type is tolerated. Racists, rapists, evangelical christian nutjobs. You know those types.

I just love that the christian faith is virtually entirely reliant on the basis that a "virgin" women miraculously became pregnant... aye the Jews didn't believe it back then either

Edited by - Marchi1 on 18 Jul 2019 10:32:48
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 18 Jul 2019 :  10:55:54  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Marchi1

quote:

There are no words that actually describe how backwards that post is, other than you should probably move to Alabama where your type is tolerated. Racists, rapists, evangelical christian nutjobs. You know those types.

I just love that the christian faith is virtually entirely reliant on the basis that a "virgin" women miraculously became pregnant... aye the Jews didn't believe it back then either

"your type" ok.......so its not ok to be racist but it is ok to discriminate on a persons faith ?...chrisitanphobia is alive and well

President Trump is trying to stop the murder of unborn children...but that's a bad thing ?....or is it because it doesn't sit with your well view ?....what Trump is doing is exactly what Putin has been doing in Russia as they can see the damage abortion is doing to both their countries

abortion is an epidemic in most western countries and is down right terrible for the African American

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/june/the-number-1-killer-of-all-african-americans-black-denomination-battles-the-racism-of-abortion

Black lives do matter and I applaud Trump for his stance on this

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 18 Jul 2019 :  14:13:01  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

....or is it because it doesn't sit with your well view ?....
world view?
https://www.focusonthefamily.com/faith/christian-worldview/whats-a-christian-worldview/whats-a-worldview-anyway
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 18 Jul 2019 :  14:42:17  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

....or is it because it doesn't sit with your well view ?....
world view?
https://www.focusonthefamily.com/faith/christian-worldview/whats-a-christian-worldview/whats-a-worldview-anyway

yes world view sorry zaccy...had lazer op on my eyes yesterday...and my spelling is improving

yes Trump has his failings, we all know that...but he has done a lot of good too

https://jimbakkershow.com/news/president-donald-trumps-accomplishments-the-list-is-growing/

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 18 Jul 2019 :  16:32:41  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

yes world view sorry zaccy...had lazer op on my eyes yesterday...and my spelling is improving

He's pretty amazing. I know he's not on here much any more, but I didn't know he was doing eye operations.

Well well, lordy lordy, my heavens. It's the Jim Bakker Show, all the way from Jim's very own Morningside Church in Blue Eye Missouri. Tricky, you can dig up links to some convincing websites, my boy. Jim and Donald deserve each other - and that's the kind of show that Donald needs rather than all those others with their fake news.

Edited by - Zac on 18 Jul 2019 16:56:02
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 18 Jul 2019 :  17:29:06  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

He's pretty amazing. I know he's not on here much any more, but I didn't know he was doing eye operations.

Well well, lordy lordy, my heavens. It's the Jim Bakker Show, all the way from Jim's very own Morningside Church in Blue Eye Missouri. Tricky, you can dig up links to some convincing websites, my boy. Jim and Donald deserve each other - and that's the kind of show that Donald needs rather than all those others with their fake news.

+
lol...I KNEW you would like it...typed into google Trumps success and this was the first response

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1729 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 18 Jul 2019 :  18:49:46  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Typed into Google: list of Trump's failures.
This is the first result.

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-complete-listing-so-far-atrocities-1-546

_Mford
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 45 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3.94 seconds.