No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Sports
 Football - NRL, AFL, Soccer, etc...
 AFL 2017
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 21 Jan 2017 :  00:55:34  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Massive cricket fan and enjoying it at the moment but we do need to start an AFL 2017 thread for all the pre-season news and injuries that might affect the start of the new season.

Tell me. Is there anything appealing about women's AFL? In the corner playing on the tv is a women's game between the lions and demons with the score 4-0 to the demons midway through the 2nd quarter.

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Edited by - bundy1 on 05 Feb 2017 19:30:08

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7328 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 05 Feb 2017 :  19:45:53  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Be careful mate, I said the other day the standard was awful and I got accused of being sexist. I flick off afl games when they are rubbish too.

Good on them for getting it up and running, but I won't be watching for a while unless a couple of my mates that play for Carlton get picked

RIP05

_Mholden

RIP LJ - loved and never forgotten.

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

The Peter Brock trophy is now where it belongs.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11269 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 05 Feb 2017 :  20:32:24  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I didn't find Friday nights game too bad.
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7328 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 05 Feb 2017 :  20:47:19  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

I didn't find Friday nights game too bad.

I thought the effort was good. They cracked in. But the skills apart from that one Carlton player were pretty ordinary.

But it will improve, so happy for it to happen.

RIP05

_Mholden

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11269 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 05 Feb 2017 :  23:27:14  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I don't think Gillon expected that he had to turn away spectators.
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 15 Mar 2017 :  21:00:16  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Everyone's vote on whether the AFL women's grand final should be played elsewhere to help in the recovery of the wicket block for the Ashes test match in November?

I am in favour of it being shifted elsewhere while for Queensland Cricket's other request that the first 2 AFL matches that this should not be agreed to.

Good to see sanity prevail, although the status of the first 2 lions games are unclear.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/afl/womens-afl/brisbane-lions-lose-home-aflw-grand-final-to-gold-coast-20170320-gv1x3t.html

The money on the top 4 looking this way after 2 rounds?

It is looking like a really competitive season.

Edited by - bundy1 on 03 Apr 2017 22:52:19
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7328 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 04 Apr 2017 :  01:48:17  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yep really even year

RIP05

_Mholden

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11269 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 04 Apr 2017 :  02:05:30  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Will the Suns bounce back from that 98 point loss? They really haven't shone since entering have they?
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 09 Apr 2017 :  23:25:07  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hawthorn's run over?

So I'm guessing the tigers are a top 4 team this year??

Edited by - bundy1 on 17 Apr 2017 19:21:55
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7328 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 17 Apr 2017 :  21:24:04  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yes and no

RIP05

_Mholden

Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 01 May 2017 :  10:53:53  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
After yesterday's performances, I think it is safe to say that the crows are the premiership favourites.

Geelong does it to me again against the lower ranked teams and just don't put in the same effort. That said, Collingwood have been unlucky not to have won a few more games and the axe that is hanging over Buckley's head gets lifted a little bit after yesterday's result.

Anyone here would have predicted the North Melbourne result?

Can anyone stand Dermott Brereton as a commentator? Frankly I think his time finished when Ch 9 ended its broadcast of the AFL.

Edited by - bundy1 on 06 May 2017 22:14:33
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7328 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 06 May 2017 :  22:45:15  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If these matches keep going as they are I will be 0-6 with my tips this round.

Might quit

RIP05

_Mholden

Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 06 May 2017 :  22:49:59  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Cats aren't looking good atm

****ing cats!! Really missed Henderson tonight and they need a ****ing half forward ffs. **** me! I'm glad I didn't drive down the coast to see this game.

Edited by - bundy1 on 06 May 2017 23:51:30
Go to Top of Page

GetThe
Team Manager

2571 Posts
joined 06 Dec 10

Posted - 07 May 2017 :  20:57:39  Show Profile Send GetThe a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

Cats aren't looking good atm

****ing cats!! Really missed Henderson tonight and they need a ****ing half forward ffs. **** me! I'm glad I didn't drive down the coast to see this game.

Tell us what you really think.

The only thing better than the MIGHTY BLUES beating Collingwood is the Cats being beaten.

Australia beating the Kiwi's on Friday night.
Carlton beating Collingwood on Saturday and
Scotty Mc/ DJRTP smashing the opposition Sat/Sun

How can the weekend get any better..

Edited by - GetThe on 07 May 2017 21:00:11
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 15 May 2017 :  22:14:18  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well done Wrighty

Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7328 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 16 May 2017 :  01:18:42  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
We aren't much chop mate, but Geelong dead set were ordinary.

13 tackles to half time ain't going to cut it

RIP05

_Mholden

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.97 seconds.