V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 abortion is illegal
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 24

Jam3s
Team Manager

2770 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 12 Feb 2019 :  20:48:42  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Ok...so in your opinion abortion should be a choice of the Doctor not the parent ?

After 28 weeks it should require Doctors certificate which proves that the mother is in danger from the pregnancy and/or the there is a severe deformity of the child, imo. After that it should then be up to the parents on how they proceed.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 12 Feb 2019 :  20:50:06  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:

Ok...so in your opinion abortion should be a choice of the Doctor not the parent ?

After 28 weeks it should require Doctors certificate which proves that the mother is in danger from the pregnancy and/or the there is a severe deformity of the child, imo. After that it should then be up to the parents on how they proceed.

Geeez you sure that your a lefty

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2770 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 12 Feb 2019 :  21:21:28  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:

Geeez you sure that your a lefty

Most "lefties" I know, certainly my family and close colleagues feel the same. Quite often (and I am guilty of this too) we will take the opinions of far left or far right fanatics as a general representation for anyone even slightly left or right leaning and it's simply not the case.
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17197 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 12 Feb 2019 :  21:47:45  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I guess the pro-abortionists really should be thankful that their parents weren't...

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 12 Feb 2019 :  21:50:22  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic

I guess the pro-abortionists really should be thankful that their parents weren't...

Haha....good call

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  06:54:34  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

with the way I was treated as a child . . . . . no, I won't go there

What about a women who aborts naturally, it happens all the time, is that murder as well? Particularly in older women who insist on waiting past the ideal time to have children (women are born with their eggs, 20 yo eggs are prime, 44 yo eggs are well past their prime, well past the 'best by' date, but our Medicare is supporting their choices /rant)

This is a no win argument, you calling it 'murder' is just a way to try enrage people and all it is doing is proving what a radical you are. Abortion is abortion, you call what ever emotive word you like but the vast majority of people call it abortion

The woman's body is a remarkable thing, generally it will try to abort a fetus that is not right, but our medical people insist on intervening to save the child with the insistence of parents making decisions on emotion rather than letting nature take its course, how many premature babies have disabilities of some kind, where if the the woman was allowed to abort naturally then this would not happen, yes I am talking with no emotion, I know but I am doing it deliberately to keep the emotion out of what is the most natural process, the pregnancy and birth of off-spring, be it in our world or the animal world.

If we were to get rid of modern medicine, how many children would survive the birth process?

Unfortunately for you T1 your decisions are being made while under the influence of some fictitious being with a doctrine written by people with nothing but 'control' in mind

As I have said it shouldn't be used as a contraceptive, but there are times when (by a person choice) it should be allowed to happen.

and look, no ****** or #######

This will most likely be my last post as it is a no win argument as some posters are making posts based on the influence of religion, and if there there is anything that is not logical then it is religion

I reserve the right to arm bears

Edited by - Trev on 13 Feb 2019 07:01:53
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  07:36:45  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:

What about a women who aborts naturally, it happens all the time, is that murder as well? Particularly in older women who insist on waiting past the ideal time to have children (women are born with their eggs, 20 yo eggs are prime, 44 yo eggs are well past their prime, well past the 'best by' date, but our Medicare is supporting their choices /rant)

This is a no win argument, you calling it 'murder' is just a way to try enrage people and all it is doing is proving what a radical you are. Abortion is abortion, you call what ever emotive word you like but the vast majority of people call it abortion

The woman's body is a remarkable thing, generally it will try to abort a fetus that is not right, but our medical people insist on intervening to save the child with the insistence of parents making decisions on emotion rather than letting nature take its course, how many premature babies have disabilities of some kind, where if the the woman was allowed to abort naturally then this would not happen, yes I am talking with no emotion, I know but I am doing it deliberately to keep the emotion out of what is the most natural process, the pregnancy and birth of off-spring, be it in our world or the animal world.

If we were to get rid of modern medicine, how many children would survive the birth process?

Unfortunately for you T1 your decisions are being made while under the influence of some fictitious being with a doctrine written by people with nothing but 'control' in mind

As I have said it shouldn't be used as a contraceptive, but there are times when (by a person choice) it should be allowed to happen.

This will most likely be my last post as it is a no win argument as some posters are making posts based on the influence of religion, and if there there is anything that is not logical then it is religion

seeya trev

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  07:51:25  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://youtu.be/bzVHjg3AqIQ
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17197 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  08:43:47  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trev

quote:

sorry Trev, that wasn't pointed at you but rather at the radicals who preach it...

a woman who 'aborts naturally' is another thing altogether as it is something done without human interference...

as for the 'emotive words' I guess that is going to be true for folk from both sides... calling it 'murder' will set off the pro's just as calling it a 'nothing' will set off the anti's... anyone who fully believes one way or the other will not see any grey...

agree that modern medical can help/hinder but I guess we'll never know the full extent of how much that is without a parallel world which is never going to happen :)

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 07 Mar 2019 :  11:04:41  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-06/labor-abortion-policy-prompts-calls-for-contraception-access/10876062

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2084 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 12 Mar 2019 :  18:30:20  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Abortion would happen far less if the pill was affordable for every woman, that is a given.

If abortion is so outrageous, anyone against it should surely be for affordable birth control.

triggered snowflake xox
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 12 Mar 2019 :  18:59:25  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Of course tommo mate..all for it
On the flip side, why cant blokes be responsible ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2084 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 13 Mar 2019 :  17:23:45  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I have known blokes who have been lied to in regards to birth control and have ended up having a unwanted kid.

Maybe they should have known better than to trust women, I don't know. Maybe they should have been more careful, I don't know.

triggered snowflake xox

Edited by - tommo11 on 14 Mar 2019 13:42:15
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 14 Mar 2019 :  14:03:36  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tommo11

I have known blokes who have been lied to in regards to birth control and have ended up having a unwanted kid.

Maybe they should have known better than to trust women, I don't know. Maybe they should have been more careful, I don't know.

I think men need to grow some balls and take responsibility instead of blaming women or who ever

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2770 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 14 Mar 2019 :  19:57:57  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by tommo11

I think men need to grow some balls and take responsibility instead of blaming women or who ever

so it's a man's fault if he's lied to/manipulated?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 24 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3.19 seconds.